What are some good alternatives to coffee?

What are some good alternatives to coffee?

Caffeine pills

I meant caffeine too

cum

Nigger slaves

coke

I find the laundry detergent works much better as a clothes detergent than coffee

not gonna make it

B12 vitamins. Creatine. B-Alanine. Read the back of any preworkout and buy everything besides the caffeine.

I bet you wash your hands with soap

>not exposing yourself to every disease to get immune gains

Cacao has stimulant like compounds that aren't caffeine.

hardening the fuck up

why do you need coffee?
to read/study in a situation you couldn't just nap first?
if not you could just power thru and fall into a reasonable sleep cycle.
Sunlight
Fan
light calesthenics

cold shower (even hot to cold for just last couple mins) will waken you up, gives a shot of adrenaline

yerba mate

Green tea

You realize caffeine is a legit drug right? As in its side effects are significantly different than the natural. There's a reason people use it. Also it's addictive . But hey it's one of the better drugs

Isn't this like the most Veeky Forums possible choice? Burns fat and specifically abdominal fat and is extra antioxidant, super beneficial in other ways.

i realize that it kept me awake, but i do not like using it regularly because it makes me have trouble falling asleep.
also if during the day if i have to do a mental task like reading or studying but im too tired, a nap is the only solution. caffeine makes me awake but still feel scattebrained

Rittalin in small doses has the same effects as coffee but with more mental clarity

S I P S
I
P
S

I second this. I completely quit coffee and any sort of stimulant like 5 years ago. It's amazing the amount of energy I have. Everyone at work always ask how the fuck I'm not tired and it's because I don't rely on a drug for artificial energy. I make my own energy because im a thermonuclear power plant nigga

kek at the bio

Came here to say this but also a good nights sleep

just drink decaf for a placebo

im convinced coffee doesn't actually do anything for me in the morning. it's more the enjoyment of a warm bitter liquid in my stomach, but in reality it's the 30 minutes it takes me to drink my coffee that actually makes me feel more awake