Learn to ctrl f better I guess

give me the delectagates dahnald

>Be me
>be in a bar with a few friends gf and a few of her friends
>having a good time
>going to get drinks for me and gf
>drunk landwhale comes up to me
>shes like 5`6 250lbs maybe. not a huge beast but whaley
>"Hi teehee whats youre name handsome" the landwhale says, "im blabla" (dont remember her name.
>I say hello back and explain that im here with my gf and that im not intresded.
>she gives a mean look and turns and says something under her breath.
>i get drinks and go back to feinds and gf
>later that night the landwhale being alot more drunk now
>she sneaks up behind my gf and pours a beer over her head
>gf stands up and says something like "WHAT THE FUCK!"
>landwhale the push my gf down onn the ground yelling "You think youre better than me!?"

now my gf is like 5`4 and 105 lbs so she pretty much flies a bit before she lands.

>This makes me somewhat angry. i stand up grab landwhale by the hair and punch her square in her nose
>landwhale goes to the floor starts rolling around and crying.
>i turn and help my gf up.
>security guards comes ask wtf is going on
>all my male freinds stands up expecting a fight
>female freinds explain what happend
>security guard sighs and ask if we can just gtfo
>i say sure (had to go anyway gf had beer all over her)
>we leave and go home and continue our fun night at home.

fucking fatties

>be me
>go for a walk
>see this

You're the faggot from the other thread.
Let me tell you something
You WILL die at 40 from a heart attack. The damage to your body has already been done, and by the way you're talking, you don't have it in you to lose weight and be a normal fucking human being.
Your fiance is barely a woman. Just because you run your fat rolls together doesn't mean it's sex. If she loses weight, her standards will normalize and she'll leave you. You're only together because you're both lardasses who have no standards. It's science. Accept it. The damage from your fatness has already been done. It's time to end it, and kill yourself.

>being this mad

Get a load of this fucking loser.
'Least i'm doing something about it. Once I started my diet recently I lost 5 lbs from it all thanks to finally kicking my self in the ass.

Nice fanfiction

Whats your weight to begin with?

Dude, you post in fat people hate admitting you are a lardass. What did you expect?
But fine, let's play supportivbe Veeky Forums for a while. You lost 5 lbs? Good for you. What was your starting weight? How much time did it take? What's your weight goal? Stats/body?

>Comes and cries in FPH thread because is grossly obese
>Tries to act smug while boasting the loss of 5lbs of water weight

Barna?

Make sure it's a strong rope.

Degenerados todos.

Huye de la metrópolis.

Translation?

Vilanova i la Geltrú

"Women are not merchandise". The second one is hard to translate, but basically "fuck operation bikini body".

Thanks.

Seems this shit is more and more common.
People don't even like seeing models now, regardless of what they're advertising.

Remember when they flipped their shit over that sub ad?

This is bullshit but at least I get it.
It does say essentially "do you look like this?" so I get why fatties could be mad.

I think it'll get worse, they won't be happy until all models look like Tess Munster.

>Tess Munster
Ewww.

Why do fatties dig pin-up so much? It fucking sucks. It's like double ew.

My opinion as a former lardlord is that you're hated because you're fat *and* obnoxious much like the people getting laughed at here. And when you're called out on it you get defensive and more obnoxious, repeating the cycle.
If you want to not be hated, attacked, and remembered as an asshole planetoid, then you must drop the trip and stop blogposting. Only give us updates when you reach a milestone, like doing down an X in clothing size. 5lbs is laughable and as such you'll naturally get laughed at about bragging it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

Fatties need love too.

Pin-up is cute when its an actual human being and not Loch Tess Munster

Why why tell me why.

so you lost less than 1% of your body weight.... since you 'started' your diet.. did your diet start 6 years ago? are you boogie?

540 - 1% = 5.4

food does not count as love

Hay que bombardear Barcelona otra vez.

Comment on a photo of Ashley Graham exercising on her Instagram

Boogie has posted here before with a similar sense of unwarranted smugness after a pitiful weight loss. Either it is a fat trait or he is Boogie.

sadly it's not an isolated incident , most fat people have the same mentality. given the calories required to maintain 540lbs a normal diet of 1800-2000 would result in a loss of 50lbs in a few months.

6foot tall man at 540lbs has a bmr of over 4k calories.

>be me
>work as a Security/Orderly at a hospital
>I often work in the Emergency Department
>"suicidal" attention seeking regular (comes in weekly) comes in
>she's about 5'7", easily 260lbs.
>arms scarred up from cutting herself
>I get assigned to sit next to her room in the ED and watch her to make sure she doesn't try to harm herself
>I have to follow her if she goes anywhere
>she tells me she wants to get a cup of milk
>I say okay, and we walk to the little kitchen thing we have (she knows where everything is)
>there is regular milk and skim milk, she grabs the skim milk
>I think "well at least she's aware that she's a beast and she's kind of trying"
>she fills a regular paper cup full of milk
>then she steps over to the coffee section and puts 4 big spoonfuls of sugar in her milk (no coffee or anything else)
>mfw
>she then walks back to her rooms and chugs the drink

A side note: there are 3 "suicidal" attention-seekers that regularly come into the ED. They're all girls, cutters, super fat, and alcoholics. One of them has the stubble from a beard coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZnJj0NpoVc

1 week later

youtube.com/watch?v=hyd33wCJ4vo

people like that can't even stay on diet for a week and call doctors idiots kek

bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=3OBw9yjvl68
exoticbbw.com/main2.html (NSWFL)

>channel of a obese woman stuffing her face
>24k subscribers

why?

most likely people with feeder fetish

>log onto facebook
>sees that video of a fat woman who had problems with her ovaries
>doctor tells her she has a chance of getting pregnant if she loses a lot of weight, because the fat on her body is only making it worse
>she drops weight
>has baby
Good for her
>goes to check comments
>Everything is "She could have had the baby and kept her original cute body!!! The doctor was just fat shaming her!!"

Honestly I'm tempted to watch for weight loss motivation. Nothing makes me lose my appetite faster than fatties gorging and embarrassing themselves. It's why I like these threads.

Any recommendations for fat cringe? Preferably not something that gets constantly posted.

Weren't you on Veeky Forums once asking about a car that would fit you?

>kept her original cute body!!!
Why are FA obsessed with infantalising themselves?
They're always on about "cute clothes" and an overely cutesy aesthetic right down to the words they use. They also expect to be coddled like a child. They're womanchildren, but they seem to take the childishness a step further than their male counterparts. If a manchild is like a 13 year old boy, a womanchild is an 8 year old.
>tfw "feminism" is now about treating women like children because apparently we're too weak to behave like adults

You probably lose 5lbs taking a shit.
I'm 140lbs and my weight fluctuates 2lbs throughout the day.

>samefagging this hard

sure

Why is the E in ARE not crossed out?

no clue just don't watch these eating shows. they make me hungry af even if the person who is eating looks like a giant blob

>be me, 5'10", 200lbs, bald with a beard. Normal resting face looks like I'm constantly pissed off
>friday evening, just got off work. long ass week too, roughly 60 hours
>go down town, park in front of a nice looking chrysler with 18" rims. Car is slammed to the ground
>two massively overweight females, look like they're in their 40's, sitting in the front seats smoking with the windows down
>"hmm hey yummy"
>what? Did i just get cat called by a couple of hambeasts? whatever. Go inside, order my pizza, and walk outside across the street to pick up some beer
>get catcalled again as I walk passed their car
>grab my beer and head back and put it in my trunk
>as I'm walking passed their car again I just eyeball them and they sink down deep into their seats as far they can
>walk passed their window and they say "sorry" and giggle as if they're innocent little girls
>as I'm walking back to my car I noticed they left their car which now looks like it's lifted because of the big rims
>mfw car had no suspension modifications done, they were just so heavy they pushed it to the ground
>mfw the wheels weren't cosmetic but a necessity so they didn't scrape the ground

nice story, but were you 200lbs fat or 200lbs fit?

>have small car
>much smaller than miata
>like realy fucking small and only 800kg with fuel
>pretty much kei-car
>car has soft suspension
>car shakes a bit when whiper is at maximum
>car shakes more when whiper is on than when I get in

It feels good to be thin.

half and half :^)
>tfw powerlifter

>we
>implying you are a woman

L-L-LONDon.

how do I upvote this thread?

ctrl+f4

>Excellent book! As someone who has struggled with weight my whole life this really gives some insight into why I eat so well, exercise, and still cannot lose the extra pounds.

>Hungry Fatchick
It sounds like a fetish channel.

Alt+F4

>Linda Bacon
The jokes write themselves.

Can someone give me the update on the sisters?

Are they okay?

>Why are FA obsessed with infantalising themselves?
because that's what it's all about, no? they don't want to work for things and they don't want to feel uncomfortable, they just want instant gratification, which is an infantile trait.

I thought I was a lazy piece of shit, but since being able to control my diet and count calories accurately to no longer be a fat lazy piece of shit is apparently more than most seem to be able to manage, I'm starting to reconsider the lazy.
You know, they have a point, HAES really is doing wonders for my self worth.

Can you post some fucking pics already?

One is dead, the other is dying.

I was 544 when the doctor scaled me just 6 weeks ago, since then I walked around our neighborhood twice with short breaks in between and started eating less, and eating shit like the usual healthy stuff. Right now i'm just about a 539, I have a long way to go but i'm glad to see a change at least.

My goal is to go down to at least 500 by the end of this year or later on, it may not seem like a perfect goal to you but it's good enough for me to know that it's working, and it'll make me happy for myself. With this optimism and confidence I have, i'd say it'll work out.
Yes, I can't get another truck at this time due to my credit being shit. I'm thinking about keeping it anyway.
Boogie is down to 499 lbs as he claims on Twitter, of course i'm not him.

who are these people?

last time i checked both had boyfriends and one was getting married.

>tfw 700 lbs disgusting whales have someone and i don't

literally water weight

>the doctor scaled me just 6 weeks ago
>scaled me
Are you so fat that you turned into a fucking mountain?

>loch Tess Munster

I lol'd

>tfw 5ft 7in

n- no.

>dead
>married

WHICH ONE IS TRUE!?

Also, did the nudes ever leak?

youtube.com/watch?v=bsT9_VSaEHA

Goodness gracious. You all know that it's roughly 3500 Calories to one pound of fat right?
Seriously, eat a 2000 Cal diet and you'll lose over three pounds a week. Exercise some and it could easily be four or five.

Have you thought about a more extreme approach so you can lose weight faster? At least for the initial loss, so it can work as a motivation.

If you don't know about a safe method I recommend the "Rapid fat loss" book by Lyle Mcdonald. At your size you could easily lose a lot of fat very fast.

I recommend you to read this article: bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/is-rapid-fat-loss-right-for-you.html

>Also, did the nudes ever leak?
who the fuck cares? i wouldn't look at that shit even if you paid me. just imagining it makes me gag

i have no idea about marriage or death because that woman is pathological liar so nobody knows

jesus that is actual food worship

Never knew that, thanks for the advice.
Thanks, will check it out.

I need to see hat these boyfriends look like

>I lost FIVEW WHOLE POUNDS IN JUST SIX WEEKS
>My next goal is to lose the next 39 in under 4 months

And that's why we have /fph/: to make fun of grown ass men this detached from reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=guQuH88EAkQ

how do you lower yourself to that level
dating THAT thing.

>500 by the end of this year or later on
>or later on

reading comprehension.

>My goal is to go down to at least 500 by the end of this year or later on
FOR FUCK'S SAKE CUNT
Stop fucking eating so much.

I went from binge eating daily, probably 4000kcal to 1400kcal average.
The first two weeks were hard, but this shit is so easy.

Weight will melt off you.

>Stop fucking eating so much.

but i'm not eating much now? lol.

This board has gone downhill since the influx of leddit refugees. I miss when fatties were treated like the garbage they are and actively driven off the board until they have made progress that would deem them worthy of some level of respect. Now everyone is ready to give Fats McDipshit a cyber hugbox for losing five pounds of water weight.

If you've only lost 5 fucking lbs in 6 weeks, at that weight - you are eating at LEAST 4,000kcal.

You have THIRD of the deficit that I am at.
You could DOUBLE my deficit, simply by managing your diet; whereas I literally exercise every day.

I spent 14 hours a week in the gym and probably another 10 hours on other exercise.
You could lose weight faster than me just by having some human fucking decency.

he doesn't sound very smart. whatever though at least he has someone. i wouldn't wish loneliness on anyone

hahahahaha roasties getting toastie

I never knew you could have so much adipose tissue on your forehead.

>weigh a metric fuck ton
>lose 5 lbs in an insanely long time period
>g-g-guys I notice a difference!

You're a fucking waste of space.

>being this mad

at least i'm working on it, foh.

But you still can't fit in your truck. LOL!

If you were working on it you'd be down 30lbs by now.

call us when you've actually done something.

Daily reminder to ignore posts made by attention seeking tripfags