Why does no rich person ever have the balls to say what they really think i.e. FUCK poor people?

Why does no rich person ever have the balls to say what they really think i.e. FUCK poor people?

Because thats what it essentially all boils down to.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/
thedailybeast.com/how-we-built-the-ghettos
books.google.com/books?id=A2yR3-OaTMAC
nytimes.com/1997/12/28/nyregion/at-50-levittown-contends-with-its-legacy-of-bias.html
npr.org/2015/05/14/406699264/historian-says-dont-sanitize-how-our-government-created-the-ghettos
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/28/evidence-that-banks-still-deny-black-borrowers-just-as-they-did-50-years-ago/?utm_term=.41654a394a30
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/10/the-widening-racial-wealth-divide
hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/FHLaws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't have to say it. They express it through their actions and decisions or lack of both.

Successful people generally hate taxes

That’s why the private ICOs are in Singapore and the ‘oops’ Tezos ones are in zug
USA taxes Ico money as income

because only poor people have principles

nah they usually drop out

Honestly I would say that if I were rich. I say it now. I fucking hate poor people, and I'm one of them. Most of them are so stupid.

They LOVE tattoos and cigarettes. They waste all their money on that. They waste all their time watching bad television and retarded ass movies, and they think real life is just like that. They act out like characters from their movies and television, it's retarded. Their "music" is absolutely repulsive, they lack any taste.

But mostly, they're fucking lazy, they absolutely refuse to step outside of their comfort zones to better themselves but at the same time act like "DUH RICH" owe them everything. The rich aren't your fucking parents. How about you try to become financially literate and take the steps necessary to get out of poverty? Will it be tough? Yes, of course it will be, but you are never going to amount to anything with that poor person victim mentality. Nobody owes you anything, and you will die poor if you don't change your mindset.

Poor people are a disease. They vote in communism every time, which is why direct democracy is always a bad idea. They don't know what's best for themselves or the nation, which is why I am glad that there is an establishment elite that actually calls the shots.

This desu.

What I hate most about poor people is they have the mentality because they themselves are not rich, hence the system is rigged.

The American dream was never supposed to be about accumulating vast amounts of wealth, it's about having a decent home, little debt, and making your own lot in life, any of this is easily achievable, but the niggers and white trash don't even put forward the effort for that.

Imagine if the typical poor person decided to invest just 50 dollars of his paycheck into Bitcoin when it was a few dollars or get a side job flipping things on ebay, there are a million ways to make money then just going to work everyday and bitching your pay is not high enough.

You don't think the current state of wealth inequality is ludicrous at best?

The problem with that is a significant portion of wealth is inherited. Your arguments would make sense in a meritocracy but the large majority of the rich are just as retarded as the poor but inertia keeps them where they are.

Capitalism is a fucking meme. It's just the "ism" of money. It's done well in some respects, but is certainly not the end all be all

>implying the system couldn't be much better so that it would be easier for poor people not to be so poor
>implying it isn't the rich who have the most power to improve it in this way

When you earn barely enough to pay the rent and the food and making the life of the people you love easier, well you remain poor

There are many poor people who aren't entitled lazy fucks, there are probably more entitled lazy fucks among the rich who always had it easy

>They LOVE tattoos and cigarettes. They waste all their money on that. They waste all their time watching bad television and retarded ass movies, and they think real life is just like that. They act out like characters from their movies and television, it's retarded. Their "music" is absolutely repulsive, they lack any taste.
Not their fault they have shit aesthetic educations and can't afford to fly to Paris to see the Museums, not their fault they can't afford a half decent telescope and observe Jupiter, not their fault they can't afford a large format camera and take landscapes, not their fault they can't buy a 1960's Jaguar to restore.

They're poor - both aesthetically and financially.

You gonna spend more tax dollars so they can understand Paginini's importance to the Violin, or why Egon Shiel is a great painter?

Honestly, my sister is very successful and she grew up in the same shitty low-income house as me. I unfortunately wasted my youth being a anarcho faggot and now I'm working on reversing that.
It's my opinion that a lot of my bad decisions were behavioural patterns and I'm dedicating my effort to understanding what it means to work hard. Thing is, all the friends I've made over the years still would prefer to drink every night and piss there money away on blending in and still are audacious enough to tell me I'm delusional for thinking hard work will ever help me become the independent, succesful person I hope to be one day. This idea that you can't work your way out of poverty is cancer.

Things poor people love

>cigarettes
>weed
>harder drugs
>alcohol, especially overpriced drinks at bars
>choosing between driving drunk and spending money on Uber to and from said bar because "it's better than a DUI"
>the lottery
>slot machines
>table games such as roulette
>sports betting and other assorted gambling like bingo
>taking vacations at least once a year
>blowing money they don't have on holiday gifts for friends and family
>student loan debt, especially to buy overpriced textbooks
>credit cards
>spending insane amounts of money on sporting events, including tickets, parking, and beer that's all way over priced
>random knick knacks for around the house that they can't afford
>going out to eat way too often
>borrowing money for an expensive car they can't afford
>having kids when they aren't in a good financial situation, or with someone they aren't committed to. Kids at all is probably a meme once you know about the red pill
>not buying crypto even now at Rock bottom prices
>having a TV with expensive cable
>buying the newest memephone every year and going into debt for it

And many, many more

Poor people CHOOSE to stay poor. Unless you totally cut out 95%+ of the useless spending on drugs, alcohol, entertainment, that's on you. You should also cut way back on vacations, and cut your spending drastically even on necessities like food, clothes, and shelter until you've got some liquid savings. Live below your fucking means for a while to get back on track and you won't be poor for long. If you earn $500/week, you can't spend $550 a week. Try living on $450 for a while, or increase your income. Work all the overtime you can, get promoted, get a second or third job and bust your ass for a few years. Oh wait, it's easier to collect money from the government. Fucking losers

I grew up in Oklahoma one of the poorest states in the Union, all my friends were poor, I am lower middle-class myself. Trust me, most poor people aren't living hand to mouth, they still have extra spending money leftover and they blow it on cigarettes, booze, weed, tattoos, rims for their 1989 mustang, cable TV, expensive smart phones, most are oblivious to to how their own spending habits keeps them locked to their position in life.

At the VERY least why can't they spend their money on some fucking condoms or BC and stop pumping out 5 kids they can't afford. That alone is the biggest expense of anything.

You absolutely can work your way out of poverty but the point is you have to work your way out. If you don't put forward more effort than required you will stay where you are.

That's true across the board. Poor stay poor unless they work hard and the rich stay rich unless they are reckless.

The point I was contending is that rich people as a whole deserve to be where they are and are better than poor people. Some rich people are better than poor people because they made their own fortune and destiny. But the majority are just there because it takes more effort to lose that wealth than to maintain it.

Whatever dude

I'm sure these people spend a significant portion of their pay on useless shit like cable, movies, sports, alcohol, drugs, gambling, cigarettes and on and on

If you earn barely enough to cover your rent and food, it's time to make some changes

>Get a better job, or get promoted
>Get a second job
>Find a cheaper place to live. Either move across town or across the country to find a better deal. Get a roommate or live with family temporarily to lower your costs

Poor people would rather complain than take action. They'd rather pay $900/month in rent than a one time fee of $1200 to move to a different part of the country that would result in saving $250/month on living expenses because they're fucking STUPID AND LAZY

when they find out Monero is the best offshore bank ....

*tips fedora*

This is a common belief but it's not actually supported by data. Studies show children of self-made millionaires tend to overconsume and underperform, even when they become lawyers or surgeons. The average self-made man will see his grand-children back to middle class. Generational wealth only happens in two scenarios: either each generation is successful and genuinely deserves their success (this is the most common scenario), or the initial patriarch made such a ridiculous amount of money kids can't waste it all (that's 1% of the 1%).

this desu senpai

It's easy to look at them from the outside and say, "AWW THOSE SAD WRETCHED POOR PEOPLE, I AM SUCH A GOOD PERSON FOR CARING"

But when you actually grow up around them and see how they live their lives, you realize it is their fault that they are poor. Simple lifestyle changes would add up over time and snowball into an opportunity to lift yourself out of poverty, but no, they don't have discipline, they'd rather get a new tattoo, and for what? To show off to other poor people how "badass" they are for getting a tattoo.

Yes God forbid you would actually want to make enough money to leave your children with something when you die. Jealousy really does turn you into an idiot.

Poor people are fucking scum too, on top of being envious and spiteful of anyone who isn't stuck at the bottom as a retarded wageslave, they also have zero self-awareness. They complain about being poor while playing with their newest $900 smartphone (second one they bought this year) nd driving a car they bought with a loan (because they couldn't buy an older car or just keep their old one that worked just fine).

99.99% of poor people are poor because they deserve to be poor. Inferior specimen end up at the bottom, that's how things should be.

t. poorfag

Not everyone is born with equal genetics or an equal quality of education. I don't know how big a factor this is in other countries, but in the U.S most of a public school's funding comes locally, and with that in combination to the redistricting in the past, banks preferring to only give housing loans to whites, has lead to massive inequalities in terms of quality of education and living across the country. If children were actually educated financially, and were taught math more vigorously, maybe things would be better. But as it is right now, many people are ignorant because they come from ignorant parents, go ignorant schools, and hang out with other ignorant kids whose parents went to those same under-funded ignorant schools, making these people much more susceptible to marketing techniques and economic social manipulation. Not to mention the fact that automation is only going to be taking away more jobs than can be made from it with the rate that the world's population is growing. Not to mention the fact that most people only vote for the president, if they even do that, which we all know isn't actually a true democratic process and is only creating a false sense of choice between two generally almost equally shitty candidates coming from parties with a stranglehold on the ideologies of everyone because if someone decides they want to vote outside of those parties, it's seen as just throwing your vote away for candidates that are naive or utopian.

Simply put, user is a cuck.

>Poor people would rather complain than take action. They'd rather pay $900/month in rent than a one time fee of $1200 to move to a different part of the country that would result in saving $250/month on living expenses because they're fucking STUPID AND LAZY

It's easy to be rational when you live in comfort and security. I have been poor, and when you are you constantly worry, you are afraid something will happen that will cause you to have to spend money you don't have, for instance if something happens to your car you use to go to work and you don't have the money to fix it. Sell the car and take the bus? And lose another couple hours of sleep, become tired, so as to be even less able to act rationally and to plan far in advance. Then there are the people you interact with daily that drag you down mentally and emotionally. Being poor sucks on levels you can't fathom until you live it.

Most millionaires bubble up from the middle class, actually.
You're missing his point; he's saying a retard whose parents left him a fortune and a "don't fuck this up" note is just as retarded as the retard whose parents fucked it up for him ahead of time, it's just that one didn't have to do any SES climbing.

Fuck off with your Marxist bullshit, nurture only goes so far, the rest is nature. You think these kind of people who spend all their savings on new smartphones and televisions (and then some, because when they don't have the money for it they take a loan) would be any better off if you taught them finance? If they wanted to learn it, they would, they all have internet access (a lot of it too, thanks to the aforementioned smart devices they buy), knowledge has never been more accessible and cheap, yet they don't pick up their iPhone and start learning about investment, they pick up their iPhone and waste all their free time on Instagram. Do you think those of us that were poor but started saving and investing got some magical education? We got the same shit as everyone else, we're just not bipedal trash so we went online and educated ourselves on what to do.

>banks preferring to only give housing loans to whites
Yeah that's because niggers will never pay it back so they'd be throwing money down the drain. Do you honestly think banks would turn down a massive potential revenue stream like that over some fantasy bullshit like "systemic racism"? This is Veeky Forums, that stuff belongs on .

I didn't disagree that a large part has to do with genetics. It was the first thing I said. If we agree on that, I don't understand why you harbor so much resentment for poor people. And as far as the preference in bank loans and redistricting, I misspoke there where I should have been a little more clearer, sorry for that. What I meant to mention was the redlining policies that started after FDR's new deal program, and I meant to cite that as having a lot to do with underfunded neighborhoods and districts. Here are some sources.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/the-racist-housing-policy-that-made-your-neighborhood/371439/

thedailybeast.com/how-we-built-the-ghettos

books.google.com/books?id=A2yR3-OaTMAC

nytimes.com/1997/12/28/nyregion/at-50-levittown-contends-with-its-legacy-of-bias.html

npr.org/2015/05/14/406699264/historian-says-dont-sanitize-how-our-government-created-the-ghettos

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/28/evidence-that-banks-still-deny-black-borrowers-just-as-they-did-50-years-ago/?utm_term=.41654a394a30

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/10/the-widening-racial-wealth-divide

hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/FHLaws

>would be any better off if you taught them finance? If they wanted to learn it, they would

Dunning–Kruger. Some people don't know that they don't know things.

Obviously if you teach people how to manage their finances better, some of them will be better at managing their finances (if they put in the effort to learn once they become aware of their ignorance).

also this

guardian is communist,
tax is theft,
replace government with open source software