Hungover af

Is there any point lifting today? Are gains still possible?

Also how to cure?

A hangover is just dehydration.
Drink lots of water.

Did you really need to waste our time with this post OP? A quick google search would have given you the science behind user's first answer.

Did you want to tell people about how you're cool now because you drink and get hangovers? Is that why you made this post?

You obviously don't have a bad hangover or you wouldn't waste your time or energy waiting on a reply. A real hangover makes you contemplate suicide as a quick fix, not consulting animu board #4 for advice.

Do you have a story for us OP? Go ahead and tell us, you already have the thread open.

Pedialyte

As with anything for hangovers, better taken before drinking or passing out

Story

>mild cardio for getting your system working the toxins out
>the cure will be enduring the day and gettting a NIGHTsleep
>the final realisation that a few hours of drunk happiness arent worth the quality of the WHOLE next day

suffer well

>the final realisation that a few hours of drunk happiness arent worth the quality of the WHOLE next day

disagree. Good memories with friends are priceless.

>Good memories with friends are priceless.

Questions:
>few hours of drunk happiness
equal
>Good memories with friends are priceless.

Are drinking buddies really good friends? Are those memories really priceless? Do you enjoy their company sober as well?

Go in the sauna and sweat it out. It usually does the job.

Cuck

Did you really need to waste our time with this post OP?

Did you want to tell people about how you're cool now because you get triggered every time someone post bullshit thread? Is that why you made this post?

You obviously don't have a real notgivingashit sense or you wouldn't waste your time or energy waiting on a reply. A real givingashit makes you contemplate suicide as a quick fix, not consulting animu board #4 for advice.

Do you have a story for us OP? Go ahead and tell us, you already have the thread open.

I stopped drinking unironically because hangovers were a chore.

I like to wake up and get my day started, not roll around in bed and almost puke once or twice from shifting in bed.

>his drinking buddies and actual friends are two different groups

>not getting rip shit with your closest friends of several years

Two sausage McMuffin and a large coffee, after continue to drink water. You'll be ready to hit the weights and go out drinking tonight in no time. You can thank me later user

I wish. A hangover is a near death experience for me.

As a slav it always amuses me when westerners talk about hungovers. You guys fucking suck at drinking I've never heard anyone complaining about hungover here. Learn how to drink and no matter what you will never have hungovers.

>Went for a nice 12k run yesterday
>spent the night drinkin

did i just lose all my cardio gains?

I think part of it must be genetics. For all the drinking I've done in my life, I've only been moderately hungover a handful of times. Seems like it's the same for my family (which has a history of having functional alcoholics).

that's cause all you drink is vodka - get drunk on dark liquor then come back and tell me you never get hangovers

Degenerate

30% of it is the impurities in DARK drinks, the things that make them brown (tannins) cause extra body stress and hangover effects
the other 70% is dehydration. You can actually get smashed drunk and zero hangover if you drink roughly 1 liter of water every hour or so while drinking, not after

> good memories with friends are priceless

I unironically thought this back when I was 17-22... Here's the only problem: try hanging out with those same friends sober. You'll soon realize that the only thing you had in common with 70% of them is that you drank together.
>good friends

Not to mention that you don't remember half of the shit you did because you were fucked up

>drink vodka
>sick the night of, puking and hungover the next morning
>drink bourbon
>feel completely normal, no hangover

just take a sip

lmaoing at your shit friends

My friends back in college were. We were thick as theives drunk or sober. I've been moved away to a new city for a few months and I haven't found anyone remotely like them yet. I need some people I can take my mask off with.

yes.

mental discipline gains

Aw did I make you butthurt by calling you out on your bullshit OP?

I'm not one of those to call out threads for being off topic, I even defend them, but this shit is not only off topic, it's dumb. At least tell us some fun story about something that happened to make it worthwhile.

Im not even OP, Im just shitposting..