Were you treated differently after gaining a lot of muscle?

I have been scrawny my whole life, and it doesn't help that I'm also short. Before I started growing up, I weighed a measley 99 lbs (45 kg). People, mainly strange ones, generally do not take me seriously, including girls.

So, how has your life changed after you've become muscular? Specially the scrawny/strong transformation.

You already known the answer to that, people treat you with more respect

Yes, but only until you open your mouth and expose yourself as an autist

Men: naturally treated me with more respect
Women: almost no change

Dudes before gains: "suhh you fat fuck, need help rolling outta the classroom?"
Dudes after gains: "..."
End result: Guess they became afraid of me

Girls before gains: "aww you're so cute, look at your puffy cheecks"
Girls after gains: "can.. can I touch your biceps?"
End result: I got more self confidence which in turn lost me my virginity.

Thank you gains

With respect.

that fucker, I want to beat his face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat ... umm, oh yeah, topic ... women look more and behave slightly more submissive. Guys either acknowledge or are intimidated.

>that fucker, I want to beat his face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat
The fact that you're so stupid, so stupid to realise that McGregor and Mayweather are both in on the shit talk, it's honestly fascinating to me. 200 years ago, people like you died by the time they reached 20, because there was no state to wipe their ass.

Its mostly guys who tell me that they want to start working out and usually have more respect for me. I am not used to being respected, or being the dominant one in a group.

That is until they get to know my personality I realize I am a weirdo loser, then they avoid me and treat me with little respect.

You can change your personality though, or just limit what people know about you.

I had baby face so most girls never saw me as dateable. After muscle woo... I walk in mall, some girls, women and milfs stare. Its normal for people to compliment my body. Ppl ask "do i play sport?", i notice the bigger you get the more intimidating you look.

Also guys have initial respect due to you achieving what they'd want (good body).

Negative is... Maybe guys will try to out "man" you, which i honestly don't bother with unless i like grill.

Baby face too, yeah I honestly saw no way a girl could find me desirable but after like 4 months at gym I've been getting compliments left and right. The annoying thing though is I'm asked to lift things all the time by waitresses, (ima dishwasher). At first it was fun but now I'm just mad I'm doing their job for them

I'd say it's mayweather typing this shit but that nigga cant read

Straight Guys: Treat you with more respect. Also, you're more confident, so you feel like people don't judge you anymore. You're taken seriously. Some people are intimidated by you, others look up to you.
Gay Guys: For me, gays have always been into me (I got and still get hit on by 5 gay guys for every woman). Now they like you better and in a different way
Straight Women: More attracted to you. More submissive in relations.
Gay Women: Hate you because you're a Veeky Forums man who eats good. Also cause lesbos suck.

not initially, but when i started doing pull ups i grew faster than ever before. my forearms and lats just exploded and i guess cause they're the most visible in a t-shirt people started being a lot nicer to me

People are shallow

People want to be physically closer to me

Yes. Both Men & Women treat you differently, both in positive ways

We are all animals with primitive instincts flowing in the blood.

Man respect you more.
You are treated seriously, because although a scrawny man, a muscular, or just fit one, have the capacity to injury you and have intimidation points. You can name alpha traits.

Also, for women, they get a lot more attracted and submissive..
Even in a very intelectual or mental relashionship, a woman have the desire to be submissive and be protected by a bigger man.
Excluding, of course, the cases where the woman is fat, it's a shame to a man be smaller, or less weighted to his partner.
A healthy weight woman with a scrawny man it's something shameful to this man.
A man need to be stronger to his woman.

I was a scrawny my whole life.
I am already changing by now, gained 7 kg in fat and now I am in the healthy weight.
2 months of gym here. Visible results, but far from a muscular body yet.

So do muscles cancel out the cons of a baby face then?

Omg you and me share almost the same story , when i entered to 10th grade of high school , my weight was 43 kg and my height 1.68m ,

Currently i have been working since May 12th of 2017 , Weighing 52kg and with a height of 1.72m . Don't get frustrated and keep up the good work user (:. (i'm 17 btw)
We are all gonna make it brah!

> or just limit what people know about you.

that's my strategy, nobody knows who i am, just that i'm muscular, get good grades and do boxing in my free time

it works good desu

before I started lifting I was a morbidly obese fat albert tier ball after I started and lifted for 3 years and finally got into shape girls and niggers who used to bully me in high school started begging to see my biceps, abs and even testicles. I literally became a living breathing chad. The first week they saw me after high school I got 3 blow jobs that the girls voluntarily gave me, one was even in a walmart janitor's closet. So Yeah I guess you could say they treated me different

OP here o/

Surprinsigly user! Same body social problems and data.
I am 1,67m
And started with 45kg. So freaking skinny, but although always conscious about having a bad body, I never tried to change.
One day, I watched Bale's The Machinist, and after the movie, I decided to take a calculator machine.
Bale have 1,83 and weighted 55kg, and look like a zombie. Disturbing weak. At least he is tall.
This is 16,4 BMI for him.
So I looked at myself. 45 kg and 5'6''. 16,1 BMI

>OMFG! I AM WORSE THAN HIM!
I started to get disgusting with my body and shame of my thin arms. I realized that I was worse than a Auchiwitz prisioner and that was the cause of all the respect problems that I had with other men in my life. All of them mock and bully me.

I changed, and create discipline with eat.
Rushed to 50kg, thats in 2016.
50kg became my new weight until July, 3 now, when I started the gym.
I am with 52 kg now and way better, but not muscular yet of course. But visible changed.

I am now with 19 BMI and in total inertia. Constantly moving. No one and nothing will stop me.
I have 21 years btw

Good luck in your self-improvement user.
Our life will change a lot! Let's keeping moving!

How did you gain weight? I'm on the same boat.

He ate food.

It's not harder than that. Legit, say, "I'm going to eat 5 times today. Each of those 5 times, I am going to eat 500 calories at least."

It really isn't hard. 4 eggs and 2 slices of bread is 500 calories. 4 bananas is 500 calories. Like one portion of spaghetti is 300 calories. It's not hard if you just eat 5 times a day, you'll develop an apetite you never realized you could have. Just don't SKIP meals. NEver SKIP MEALS! I will FIND YOu and I wiLl KILL you! if you skip Meals.

Track calories, so you understand how much you're REALLY eating. Calculate how much you need to gain decent weight. Just... be consistent, keep up the eating, plan out your meals, buy food and then prepare and eat the food. PLANNING. AND. FOLLOWING THROUGH.

Enormous, massive tip from me is also, STAY IN A GOOD SLEEPING RHYTHM! You fuck up your sleeping rhythm, you fuck up everything.

One diet.
Bread, milk and egg.
>A lot of bread
>Several times drinking milk a day
>And a fucking pound of eggs

This plus your normal meals.

I know your problem, hunger.
For it go to the drugstore and buy cobamamide. This is my secret. It's a apettite stimulant very strong that have effect in the first week. And is cheap!
With cobamamide, you will have permanent hunger. No joking, you will eat 2kg of food per day, if you could afford it.
In a week this way you gain 2 kg of fat.

Yeah, but mostly by females. Males are just teasing me now, like "Oh, we're gonna lift x. Why doesn't user do it, he's the most fit!"

The female attention, as said, is very pleasant considering I have gotten close to none previously.
>tfw being a beta who no one wanted throughout life has left me with a beta mindset in a better body

You write like you're a Redditor. You should return there.

Thanks guys, will do.

>Males are just teasing me now
They're teasing because they're jealous.

>"Oh, we're gonna lift x. Why doesn't user do it, he's the most fit!"
They're intimidated by your perceived competence. Teasing you like that is like mocking someone for having a bigger cock - except being fit is a life choice and therefore even more impressive.

Top was me 4 months ago, 130lbs. bottom is me now, 155lbs. Still small but I'll get big one day anons. Just gotta want it enough

>dat side profile

sorry bro

Breh, shave the hair. It looks goofy the way it is on top. It's clear that your hairline is receding so just embrace it as you get jacked. Right now you sort of look like a chipmunk.

seconding this

You right, but doesn't look to terrible with a short fade. Just can't bring myself to shave it though

Your head shape would work well for being bald user.
Also, as someone who started last month, what's your routine and diet?

I just isolate my muscle groups with a day for chest, a day for arms and shoulders, a day for legs, and a day for back. Rest days in between so I don't really follow any exercise plans, I just lift. Thinking about starting PH3 though. I do a bulking diet ofcourse, here's what I follow for daily intake

You look identical to me... are you balkan?

anyway same story went from 55kg to 70kg over the past year.

>are you balkan?
Nah bro, American

6'4 160 -> 205 in the past year. Quite a bit more attention from girls but still virgin. I just graduated from high school so hopefully that changes in college

I don't get respect from my meme friends tho :(

>... umm, oh yeah, topic
back to rebbit

Growing up, I was skinny. In high school, I was 150 lbs at 6'2".

Before I put on a bit of weight, ugly girls were into me but most women were completely indifferent to me.

After I gained to 190, fags and cute girls started to notice me. It didn't matter, I was indifferent to them. I even resented them for liking me.

It's always people I barely know who are into me, and I don't like it.

I'm 202 lbs now, girls don't seem to really notice me (at least at work) unless they have boyfriends or are married.

It makes no difference really, I found out a few years ago I'm on the schizophrenia spectrum and fear of intimacy is a symptom. I don't really like sex unless it's with someone I know and trust, otherwise I feel like I'm being used.

>I don't really like sex unless it's with someone I know and trust
Isn't that normal?

>still virgin
are you an autist or are the girls braindead?
no homo but you're the best mix of facial aesthetics and bodily aesthetics I've seen in a long time on Veeky Forums desu

Here's the conversation I had with the shrink who first diagnosed me.

>*something about how I was raped*
>...none of this was in the news
>...
>you're schizophrenic, it's very serious. Are you sexually active?
>no, not really
>Really? That's unusual

I guess what's normal is hooking up with strangers when you're not in a relationship. But idk

People tend to use more gym analogies around me. I'm not even big though

I think you need a new shrink based on that. Also if you are schizo, it actually is surprising that you're not REALLY sexually active as they tend to take serious risks (especially with sex: hookers, raw dogging randoms, etc.)

schizophrenia doesn't affect everyone the same way. I know I'm on the spectrum at least, I've had psychotic episodes in the past. My current case manager thinks I have "anxiety-induced psychosis". I've looked into it a lot, and I know online tests are not a good reference point, but every time I take a test on schizophrenia it says I might be and that I should see a professional. I know I have something, I'm just not really sure what.

to add to I remember reading that a lot of schizophrenics don't like sex because they don't like being close to people.

yeah man wat's whit al the gays? same problem here.

I have pretty bad self confidence from when I was a skelly and got turned down so I don't initiate stuff with girls anymore, but if they flirt I'll flirt back. I'm pretty good at talking to girls but if they show disinterest I just stop talking to them. I think I have a pretty average body/face so I don't know if you're messing with me

you're judging your body by Veeky Forums standards and not real-world standards, I'm betting
I'm assuming you're American, the average guy is either overweight or skinnyfat. by being whatever mode you are, you're already above between 60-80% of the population in terms of attractiveness, assuming you're not a manlet, overly autistic, or smell bad.

then again that pic that shows your face isn't exactly detailed
don't stress stuff man, just know you look good

Gays have lower standards for some reason

After getting my newbie gains and dressing better and cleaning up I've noticed people who havn't seen me in awhile will say I've gotten bigger and I keep getting mires from random milfs in the super market. That's about it so far.

Height/weight

145 lbs 5'3"

>5'3"

Motherfucker dont tell me you weight 52kg. Lil bro is 15 and weighs 58kg

I actually think the baby face is just somthing a small amount of women find attractive. The muscles just add to the attractiveness though

No troll. And I'm not self contentious about my height like 90% of /fit. I make do with what the genetic lotto gave me.

thats a nice suit. tfw dyel in the wallet department and can't afford silk suits.

>52kg
Are you a woman

how did you improve your facial aesthetics?

i started really lifting in senior year of high school. it was a tangible change in people i had barely known in my own grade that had started showing me respect when i would see them around. after high school, its less noticeable, but you dont have a baseline reading of most people, having not gone to school with them, and theres less common ground for interaction. but i doubt as many women would be interested in me if i looked like th OP pic

it doesnt even matter, mcgregors going to get his ass beat because he's not used to arbitrary rules as in boxing. nigger talks a big talk, but hes overconfident as hes shown in the past

Scruff/puberty/growing my hair out/low sodium intake

huh, didn't know sodium had such a big impact in faces.

Bloating.

Before lifting I ate a bunch of fast food so my sodium levels were at like 400%. Combined with just drinking soda I didn't piss out the excess sodium so it caused face bloat. I don't think sodium affects it too much, I'd just chalk the face gains down to puberty

Yes. I've gained about 40 pounds of lean muscle over the last six years and the difference in how both men and women treat me is astounding.
Keep in mind, I'm a 5'10" manlet but with fairly handsome face and good frame, even before I put on the mass.
Men treat me with respect, but also more as a rival, really obvious betas don't talk to me first and have a hard time looking me in the eye, other men who are generally closer to being competitive with me treat me with respect and we usually get along well.
Women have always liked me for the above mentioned reasons, but with the mass I've added, and staying lean, I literally have women proposition me regularly for sex. It may sound unbelievable, but it's very true

How tall are you?

at 130 having that gut, prolly not very

>in total inertia

workout routine?

I get along easily with both genders of all ages. Why is this? Does not being Insecure and easygoing have anything to do with it?

When I first began I just did fullbody MxWxD now I do 5/3/1 + 2-3 accessories and chinups every other day. I struggled really hard in the beginning to gain weight so I ate arby's roast beef like 3 times a day + drank eggs. I call it the autistic skelly diet

JUST

I went from 200lb to 135lb fat to skinny and now ottermode at 150lb and it didn't change the way people look at me. I can bone more attractive girls now thats the only difference.

Cope

Face/body?

Thanks for the blog post

>bottom is me
you is bottom

It's a small thing, but all of a sudden I noticed that people would start moving out of the way for me when I walked by as opposed to seemingly expecting me to do it. Nothing much, but I still noticed it.

>women and girls talk to me and smile
>they stare sometimes too
>my crush that didnt give a fuck about my 1 year ago now seems interested

well idk my man
im still ugly kissless virgin 24 yo but some things are changing for better

Women are either attracted or not into me at all. I've been told I'm very large however so i think that's where a lot of women get put off. Most just like leaner, aesthetic guys. I'm married and my wife loves me the way i am so i don't really lift for women, just strength.

Men are a different story. Men that seem confident in themselves will usually be fine. I talk to a lot of the guys in my gym that lift heavy and we're all pretty cool with each other.

The ottermode faggots that lift for women usually try to bow up. I'm in the military and stationed in a remote location so i see a lot of the guys out drinking and they always try to start shit with me. Even at work they will try to do the same shit i do to seem like they're as manly as i am. Picking up heavy things, etc. Even in the gym if I'm working out next to one of them on bench or whatever they will constantly try to lift more than they usually do next to me. It's pathetic.

Well I got more confident and I got laid so I think it's doing something for me.

Being able to see my 6 pack is a big confidence booster.

Before I was slim and trim, just without muscle tone, I had some from sports but I wasn't big by any measure. Now I have muscle that I can be proud of but I still have a ways to go.

>that fucker, I want to beat his face to a bloody mess with a lead filled wooden baseball bat
> ... umm, oh yeah, topic ...
didn't realise this was a cringe thread

They're more desperate. You have to look harder to find a gay person than you do to find a straight person, let alone an attractive one.

this x100

No.It's exactly the same.

Maybe a few more stares since i've been trying to get fitter. But generally it's just been my friend being a sour cunt and a lot more shit advice like:
>Eating fat (macro), will make you fat!
>You need to hunch your back more, it's too straight
>I used to be able to do 200 push-ups straight, that's how i stayed fit! (In response to me buying more weights)