Do Blacks have a naturally better physique?

Do Blacks have a naturally better physique?

Other urls found in this thread:

helmuthnyborg.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Publ_1992_Racial_Ethnic-variation-in-male-testosterone.pdf
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-03/uol-bdw031005.php
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person
archive.is/MvhpI
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

African-Americans, yes. Africans, no.

>what is "artificial selection"

Looks like ausschwitz with situps.

Yup.

You think them dominating sports is an accident?

check out the olympic medal distribution and you will find out that africa has close to no medals. thats because they are "subhumans" when it comes to physical competition (ofc also other aspects).

the black people you know who are good at sports have a history of slavery. basicly they are breeded humans. and if there is one thing humans are good at its breeding.

so naturaly africans are only good at long distance running. but because of slavery blacks in the USA, kanada or jamaika are physicly strong, especialy in raw power sports like running or jumping.

>you will never see a black guy compete in swimming

Pros:
>Longer Limbs on avg., easier to run, box, jump
>Darker skin accentuates muscle contours in bright lighting
>Naturally more pronounced prognathism which gives the illusion of cheekbones
Cons:
>Shorter torsos on avg., harder to swim, wrestle, do gymnastics
>Prone to wide set noses (con because not a lot of variation)
>V-taper effect from obliques/lower abs v-line is less effective on darker skin
>Contours weakened in low lighting, ie. if BB comps. were in the dark then people wouldn't bronze

Do you guys actually think picking cotton needs strength or speed? No, the reason why sport negro are stronger and bigger than africans are roids. Just give any other race the same drugs and focus on few favorite sports, that race will win more often in that sport. Asians- weightlifting +jumping thing, Negro - bakkaball +sprinting and forward jump, Afro - long distance, White -swimming, lifting, baseball, no football because of affirmative action (I still dont understand why whites choose to do football, even if they play better the negro gets choosen by the (((choosen))).) Gas the kikes sports now.

>naturally
guy in the op is clearly noiding

Thinking whites play better football than blacks. Yeah, have the top team get rid of all darkies and see how many superbowls they win

Go to caste football. Example white team completely wreaks the anus of black team, every member of black team gets selected for college sport stipendium, at most 2 of white team is allowed to play in College and only one gets stipendium.

different user. what does college stipen have to do with it?

i don't see what the argument is. the best player of every position is a black guy with the exception of quarterback.

Stipendium means you get payed to play /learn lol. If you dont have it, you need a job while doing college +football. You also get better grades and your Prof give you pre-written tests. Also in College you get scouted for Nfl.

i know what a stipen is, i'm asking what it has to do with your argument. if a student athlete is good enough they don't work a real job and their "college education" is a series of easy classes. that doesn't change for either white or black dudes that could potentially be pro.

Yes.

>Bench
>55 reps

As a former athlete in the US, I can't say I've noticed it.

There are more blacks in US sports mostly because blacks have lower IQ and social status. Thus a far greater percentage of them try their hand at certain sports where such things are unneeded, resulting in a greater percentage of them succeeding in said sports.

55 reps at body weight you complete cretin

The NFL combine tests how many reps you can get at 225lbs

If a student is black and plays random sport x, he gets stipendium. If a student any other race plays x much better than black , he doesnt get stipendium. Ability has nothing to do who gets stipendium, only race matters.

As opposed to what, a partial cretin?

Absolutely

I grew up in a mostly black high school in a ghetto, srs.

Most blacks aren't fit by genetics but by their upbringing. All they do is play basketball, track and field and football.

one of my best friends who i go to the gym with 3x a week has had a six pack since 5th grade because he literally plays basketball every day.

If Whites didn't sit on their arse all day, then you would see it differently. There are a lot of Europeans/Whites with great physiques, but choose to be a whiny faggot playing vidya or sit in the office all day.

Saw a video of Tyler1 benching 225 for like 30+ reps and he's half this Guy's weight

Blacks have bigger but weaker muscles. At my gym I've seen plenty of blacks who look shreded as fuck but I almost never see one that can put up any real weight.

also looks like a retarded gorilla who's happy to be able to tie his shoelaces. duh

curious to why having a longer torso is advantageous for wrestling?
Thanks

Guy looks like complete shit

Also he would get BTFO in strength by white ppl.

Whites dominate in actual strength and also in the most aesthetic people ever to live

reminder that worlds strongest man has never been a black

That's soon to change, I've been hearing faggots complain about it being "raciss" that we haven't picked a nigger to be the world's strongest man. You when those fuckers start whining, basically any organization caters to them to show how progressive they are

if a student athlete is good they get help staying on the team. the scouts know this, the agents know this, the players know this. none of them actually do real side jobs or take real classes of any academic merit. that's why when you hear about student athletes that major in something notable it's mentioned 1000 times by color commentators. this isn't a black or white thing, it's a get people rich off young talent thing.

Sub-Saharan African
+2 str
+2 ag
+2 cha
-4 int
-2 wis

>no six pack
>aesthetic

lmaooooo

shooped

Niggers evolved in warm environments, so their bodies are designed to dissipate heat better, so they tend to have less fat and to store less fat on their abdomen since that's where most of the heat is.

They also have higher test, testosterone levels go black > hispanic > white > asian, which is why asians are upstanding citizens and blacks are violent criminals. The order is the same for women, which is why black women are so slutty.

Only American sports mind you

More muscle in your core

brainlet

This.
Some of the biggest DYELs I've seen in my gym are East Africans. Like do you not even eat?

>T.Yuropoor

niggers are barerly human

fuck off back to your containment board, you insecure, tiny penis bitch.

idiot, it's from NFL combine
they use 225 lbs and count reps

you think that African nations do not have access to steroids?

There are more sports that football and basketball

Look at the Olympics. If it weren't for track and field it'd be all white and asian.

Yep

does MC Ride even work out though? I feel like his physique has been gotten from years of flailing about on stage

>Oy vey! You can't be racist in a thread advocating the superiority of one race over the rest!
I guess I can't expect niggers to posses the mental fortitude for self-awareness, but for fuck's sake...

i saw him live, hardcore performance his test is prob off the charts

You can't get paid in college.

they swam across the ocean to mooch refugee welfare checks off your dime, so i'm sure they're fitter than you at least

Come again

Blacks have naturally
>larger glutes
>stronger psoas
>longer legs
>shorter torsos
>weaker shoulder girdle
>inability to swim

Whites have naturally
>larger torso
>shorter legs
>smaller glutes
>weaker psoas
>stronger shoulder girdle
>innate ability to consume more dairy
>more attractive features
>near-immunity to HIV

They produce more test on average but theyre still dumb niggers

helmuthnyborg.dk/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Publ_1992_Racial_Ethnic-variation-in-male-testosterone.pdf

scroll down to results

only in the cuckolded minds of the average white American

lower torso = lower center of gravity
better for wrestling

>near Imunity to HIV

Wat

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-03/uol-bdw031005.php
Basically, the whiter (Northern European) you are, the more likely it is that you have multiple ancestors who survived the Black Plague. That means you carry genetic mutation CCR5-Ä32, which not only protected your ancestors from the black death, but also stops the black death 2.0, i.e., HIV penetrating your cells.

Shorter core =/= shorter height

1% of people decended from northern Europe will have that immunity.
You're fucking retarded

this lmfao

It's 10% of Europeans.

Hint: Germanic Europeans are a tiny percent of the European population. Take all of Europe, and subtract Latins, Southern, and Eastern Europe, and all immigrants. You end up with pure white Teutonic whites accounting for 10% of Europe's population.

Like one user said before - it's true because of the artificial selection. African Americans are there because of slavery, slaves were chosen based on their bodies and labor capabilities. Of course they're gonna have better genes for lifting.

Africans in general - No

I live in Europe and the dyeliest dyels I've seen are all African and I'm talking skelly level

Daily Reminder: Americans literally think blacks are superhuman gods.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
npr.org/2014/11/30/367600003/examining-the-myth-of-the-superhuman-black-person

Note that other countries with a sizable black population like, say, France, Britain (because of colonies), Arabia, etc. don't have such weird notions.

So yeah, it's an American thing.

archive.is/MvhpI

>Racial differences in lean mass did not translate into parallel differences in physical function. For instance, multivariate modeling (with adjustments for age, height, fat mass, self-rated health and physical activity) indicated that whereas total body lean mass was 2.43 kg (approximately 5%) higher in black compared with white men, black men had a physical function score that was approximately 20% lower than white men.

ie. a 200 lb nigger at 10% bf is about as strong as a 160 lb whitey at 10% bf.

It's real in Brazil, not just USA.

No it's 1% you fucking moron. 10% have a reduced chance of catching it, but since they only carry one genetic marker instead of two they can still be infected.

Also
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/03/170313102433.htm
>People see black men as larger, more threatening than same-sized white men

D O M I N A N C E

I said near-immunity. A white person can weaken their immune system by having poor health, and still catch HIV. But if you're pure white and healthy, you're virtually immune.

Yes.

All Brazilians are black or dark brown, what are you on about? Is that some "dark nigger/light skin nigger" bullshit?

A black woman won gold in a swimming event at the '16 olympics you mong

as a somalian dude. Literally every single somali is DYEL skinny fat.

Atleast kenyans can run, and ethiopians don't have food so they have an excuse atleast.

>virgingains
>black

There's white Brazilians, user. Pic related. But women like this exclusively desire black men, who tend to be rich athletes. White Brazilian "males" are incels.

Not necessarily. They said they corrected for fat mass, so in reality a 160 lb white guy and 200 black guy isn't a perfect example

that asymmetrical muscle

Holy shit you're dumb.
It has nothing g to do with being healthy or pure white, it's about your genetic immunity, of which only 1% of swedes have an immunity and 10% of native Europeans have an elevated resistance (not an immunity at all) REGARDLESS of whiteness

well yes and no

africans have better muscles for endurance sports, while aryans have better muscles for explosive sport i.e weightlifting

White male incels coping due to their inadequate bodies: The thread

>whites better at explosiveness
>being this wrong

And I thought whites were supposed to be smart...

this

well yes and no

africans have better muscles for endurance sports, while aryans have better muscles for explosive sport i.e weightlifting.

higher test

well on average about 40 iq points higher

what the FUCK is up with those nipples

Being that average IQ is generally between 90-107 that would put others in the catagory of being literally retarded. Like unable to open doors on their own retarded

>Cycling is endurance, have never seen a black cyclist.
>American Football is an explosive sport, NFL is almost completely black at every position except for kickers and passers who don't have to be explosive.

fairly common considering some countries in africa have an average iq of 58 points

"Don't even try bodybuilding if you aren't German or Black"

IQ test isn't considered valid for underdeveloped nations

marathon running is endurance, african excel at this especially kenyans

nfl is mostly african because people of low social status are more likely to be drawn to sports as its a non-intellectually demanding occupation. also only africans are stupid enough to deliberately expose themself to brain damaging activities such as being the punching bag on a football team

They are using the asteroid known as Trenbolone. However, they do not have any Cabergoline to reduce the build up of progesterone, which makes their nipples huge and lactate. 100% serious btw

wrong again. the IQ tests being used tests for pure logical reasoning. knowledge isn't required

but i gather that this might be a sensitive topic for you. im guessing u might be african yes? my condolences

Cuck

Based Wolf and Rühl.

to further underscore my extremely good point they also test gorillas. real iq tests are based on capacity for logical thinking, certain gorillas have been known to score fairly high

this goes to show that logic and reasoning are universal skills that can be tested without any prior knowledge needed

>it goes × F
>[pained screaming] × F

Holy crap you're dumb. You're actually incapable of believing that someone who isn't African could have a different understanding to yourself.
It's actually pretty common knowledge in intelligence testing that under developed nations give inaccurate results as people would be unable to function or survive on their own if their actual intelligence was that low.

Basketball is a combination of explosive and endurance.

The few white players in the NBA tend to be the least explosive. They are the outside shooters. White basketball players are better at endurance than explosiveness.

>marathon runners
Yes, but black sprinters (explosive running) also dominate. Blacks dominate more forms of running, both endurance marathons and explosive sprints.

Lol that user's only achievement is being born white. He's a loser in all other facets of his life