Who here is on kg of broccoli a day?

Who here is on kg of broccoli a day?

>VeganStreet.com

People see pictures like this, and actually go ''huh, this is my thing now''. /pol/ post 2014 is very guilty of this.

Lol broccoli is not 45% protein.

a steak of beef is like 250kcal for 100g, broccoli is 35. This means that in order to get the same amount of proteins from broccoli you need to eat (250/35)*(6.4/11.1)=4,11 times more broccoli than beef.

Have fun ingesting 500g of broccoli.

Did you even read the OP?

45% of the calories come from protein

>/pol/ is very guilty of this

Shut the fuck up, you fucking kike.

This image is just literally false information and also misleading because it measures via amount of calories rather than weight.

Firstly, they're lying about the amount of protein in broccoli.
Secondly, they're conveniently leaving out the fact that Broccoli is very low calorie, so 100 calories' worth of Broccoli is not one forkfull like the picture implies, it's probably a whole head of broccoli.

>be vegan
>be to intelligent for beef
>eat 6 heads of broccoli after deadlifting 50kg and thinking you're getting really strong on this vegan diet

Fuck you nigga, /pol/ was fucking amazing before 2014. Intellectual discussions and satire. A lot of Hitler shit.

You brainlet cucks ruined it all.

>1 pound of broccoli is about 13g of protien
>1 pound of beef is over 100g of protien

what did vegans mean by this

How come when vegans compare the amount of protein in meat to the amount of protein in vegetables, they always use 'per 100 calories' instead of per 100 grams? Seems suspicious...

If they wanted to educate rather than deceive, they would show the 100 calories of each.

Quark.
Protein: 14.1 grams per 165 kcal.

Go kill yourself vegan.

>per 100 cal
This is the catch. Pure marketing bullshit.

100g of broccoli:
2.82g of protein

100g of beef:
29.81g of protein

yes i read the op. The image is still dumb and eating a kilo of brocoli a day is still horribly dull.

>eating a kilo of brocoli a day is still horribly dull.
You actually need 2kg of broccoli minimum.

I eat 700g a day, cause I'm not an american fag.

>this fucking veganshit shilling all over Veeky Forums now.

If you cant do it direct, about your "what the health" crap, you just shill indirectly, how annoying you guys are. Really should just be banned.

>falling for the bait
Never gonna eat enough broccoli

It's called moving on, you dumb faggot. You can't stay on here forever, regardless of the piss poor meme of "u iz here furueva XD".

>1 slice fo beef is 1g of prot
>1 slice of brocoli is 0.1g of prot

wow it's so easy to mislead people

this. i never knew the english word for it but in the netherlands everyone eats fat-free quark for gains

But its true