23 years old

>23 years old
>Slowly getting more fit
>Started buying nice clothes
>Suddenly realise - what's the point?

Honestly, what's the point anymore guys? I feel like I missed my chance to fuck young pussy and be attractive. At this point I might as well just go full dad-bod and dress like whatever because it's not going to change much.

The 20's are prime age for getting young pussy, nerd

>>Slowly getting more fit
>Honestly, what's the point anymore guys?
>not actually getting more fit

The point is doing it for yourself. Being healthy. Being confident. I know plenty of old dudes 40+ that get college girl pussy regular from being confident and not looking like an anthropomorphic pizza roll.

>I feel like I missed my chance to fuck young pussy and be attractive
lol what are you talking about?
fit men can get young pussy, its just old pussy and betas that try to shame you.
you don't need to be greasy about it going to the college bar either.

Being 40+ and still smashing 20yo pussy is a dream i want to achieve

my dream is being 40+ and having a loving wife who wasn't a whore

You can still fuck teens in your 20s

my plan is to get shredded and fuck some 16 year old pussy.i dont give a fuck if it's right or wrong and at 23 you can do it too. i had a fucking 14 year old throwing herself at me.

You're literally still a baby at 23 little dude

The fuck you on about
I'm 21 and literally all girls aged 19-21 goes for older guys closer to their mid twenties.

Oh did you? That's great!

They are not mutually exclusive.

Don't be a fool. If you are fit at 30 and even 40 you will have an easy time pulling nice 20y old girls. Women prime by 20, men prime by 30

Fuck you I wish I was 23 again. You don't know how good you have it.

To get fucking pussy? Everything men do is literally centered around fucking women. It is primal. You're goal in life is to fuck women. That is it. Lift to look better, okay, why do you want to look good? To get pussy. Why do you want to make money? To afford to buy women nice shit, go on trips, shit like that. Why do you dress nicely? To impress women. Everything you will ever do in life is centered around women and being better than other men to get women. Accept your fate, realize pussy power is real.

>23 years old
Mate, I went back to uni at 25 and was fucking 18 year olds left, right and centre. No shame.

My nigga, I'm 25 and my gf is 19. There is absolutelly no need to worry, go out there and smash!

>thinking this at only 23
>tfw I'm 28 and still haven't lost hope

28 here. i still fuck 18 year olds. Hope is only lost when you lose it.

this guy knows what's up

Fuck you OP, you nihilistic piece of shit. People battle with obesity for years, depression, numerous diseases have have a shit life.

You are 23 and want to give up as if you're 50? what the fuck is wrong with people around you age? you know just give up, be a loser because that's what you are now, an hero? you should and do a backflip when you do it faggot. Holy shit people like you make me mad.

>not working out and taking care of yourself so that when you're 26, with a good career and money, you can crush all the emo/goth/alt teen girl puss you can find
my dream is to find some chubby goth girl and mash the fuck out of her ass as she calls me daddy. after sex we drink some wine and smoke pot, then I drop her off a block from her house where she lives with her parents.

>he doesn't want to live the dream

You're too nice. Women aren't going to offer pussy, you have to take it.

23 is the best age, I moved out and got a good job at 22, literally got tired of fucking a different girl 3-4 years younger so I settled down for a bit, almost 24 now.