Question to meal preppers:

Question to meal preppers:

Do you eat these meals cold? Or how do you re-heat them? Microwave? Cook them again?

Also how long does this shit last in the fridge? Do you freeze it? Doesn't that cause other problems with various fibers going mushy?

I meal prep my dick for your wifes vagina.

>unhealthy coating on chicken probably packed with salt.
Not gonna make it

>make 5 meals, one for each work week
>put three in freezer, two in fridge
>eat one on Mday, take one from freezer and put in fridge
>eat the other meal that was never in a freezer on Tday, take another one from freezer and put in fridge
>by Wday the first meal you took from freezer on Mday should be thawed by now, if not, a quick defrost in the microwave should do it or just reheat it normally in microwave since you will be heating it up anyway. take another one from freezer, put in fridge
>by now, there are no more meals in freezer, just two in fridge. again, the meal taken from freezer on Tday should be thawed out by Thrday, you eat that on Thrday
>friday you eat the last meal
>saturday you eat whatever
>sunday you meal prep your next 5 days meals
it's literally that easy. meal prepping is what everyone should do. it saves time, money, and has no lose of taste.

Okay so how about directly answering the questions in the OP

>has no lose of taste.
you must be a very shit cook if your fresh chicken tastes the same as the microwaved one

everything the OP asked if common knowledge that anyone who has ever had to live on their own and not have mommy cook them meals already knows or is basic reasoning to figure out. How long does shit last in fridge? til it smells bad you dumb cunt. in a freezer? til the freezer breaks down and no longer keeps things frozen. how to reheat it? the fucking microwave you dumb cunt, what else? do fibrous greens go mushy? yeah if you over cook them, reheating will not affect their structural integrity at all.
reheated chicken and freshly cooked chicken are essentially the same. you may lose some juices or something that leak out, but all you'd have to do is rub the chicken on it to regain them.

i don't have a microwave and always cooked my meals fresh, so how exactly would these things be common knowledge to me

>i don't have a microwave
well they're common knowledge to anyone who's not poor and/or stupid

>heh, us rich ameriblubbers with our spaceage food buzzer, sucks to be people who cook their food in a way that actually tastes nice

>hes too poor to afford a microwave
Fucking kek. You'll never make it.

>Americans heat water in the microwave

>flavor is bad
>salt is bad

Stupid question but how the fuck do I apply seasoning to chicken in a consistent manner

American living in New Zealand here.

Those electric kettle things aren't common in the U.S. In fact, I've never seen on in my whole like in the U.S. They're super common in NZ because people are stupid for tea for some reason.

Nice one hahahaha. Totally not 12 BTW

Literally every country in the world uses kettles except ameriblubbers

>storing food in plastic container
Enjoy your lowered semen count/quality along with other possible negative health outcomes caused by toxic and estrogenlike substances leaching into your food.

>Pyrex master race reporting in

That dark color called a sear you inept

I don't actually prep meals, I prep for meals. For example I will chop up some onion, garlic and jalapeno (for awesome black beans) and throw it in the fridge. I'll weigh my chicken, marinade it, throw it in the fridge. Chop up some broccoli, throw it in the fridge. Then when it comes to meal time all I have to do is heat up some olive oil for broccoli and black beans and throw the chicken on the George foreman grill.

Dunno if bait or just retarded, but the chicken isn't fried, if that's what you're implying

They have them in every Wal-mart, they're just not that common that people actually have them.

Here's a secret, mealprep tastes kinda bad after the second day. But we have to lie to ourselves... because unless you're a neet, you can't workout AND eat healthy every single day. Especially if you have to eat at work.

Yeah you dumb cunt. user did a fantastic job of answering the question. I never rotate my stuff in the freezer, but I'll start doing it now, thnx for the tip user.

We don't cook things in the microwave. Jesus christ you must be full on retarded like actual pants-on-head retarded. We cook things that taste nice and are healthy then we put them in a refrigerator to keep them from spoiling, then before eating we reheat it in a microwave to make it more enjoyable. Enjoy your third world shitscape. If you don't even understand the concept of reheating a meal, God help you, there's nothing we can do for you.

Due to the colonial tea problem, we went with superior coffee and it stuck. Those that drink tea regularly have a kettle.

>inB4 "muh tea is superior"
Tea is nice but it's nothing to a nice cup of joe in the morning.

False. If you know how to cook at even a fundamental level your meals will even improve in flavor as they integrate with the other things you've paired them with.
it's also cheaper and easier to prep a week's meals beforehand.
Stop spreading misinformation, let's try to make ourselves better, not hinder each other.

It's important to learn how to prepare wet foods and sauces. One way to ruin good food is to let it dry out.
Don't be afraid to watch cooking shows or read cookbooks. Learn the general methods used to prepare different types of foods and learn how to pair different food types.

I'm an american and I use one, they're so much more efficient than heating it in a stovetop kettle.

I make a huge dish of whatever I want to eat for lunch all week on Sunday, this week it was whole baked+peeled sweet potatoes and roasted carrots on a bed of quinoa with steamed mushrooms and spinach, and 10 scrambled eggs on top of all that. Then I separate that into 5 travel containers, sometimes more if there's more than I need for 5 days. I keep them all in the fridge because it's only 5 days, I bring one to work every day and heat it in the microwave in a ceramic bowl I keep at work. It might lose a little of the flavor, but in 5 days nothing should go bad as long as you have cooked it all well enough and used fresh ingredients.

Dude you can get a microwave for $20 bucks on Craigslist or at a thrift store. If you're too poor for that then your top priority should be managing your money.

you eat 1 meal a day?

Marinate chicken in a solution of oil and spices, keep in fridge over night. Best if some of the spices are slightly acidic so it seeps in. You don't have to do it over night but you can. Also dry rub the chicken. If you cook it in a pan, pour some water in with it so the chicken is simmering in spice infused waters that will evaporate and leave the opened spice on the chicken. Also the water helps not burn it.

No he's one of those people that thinks not eating salt is gonna do something significant

What is twenty dollars bucks?

For breakfast I have a banana with pb so that requires almost no meal prep, and I just cook dinner when I get home. Though I guess you could prep another giant dish for dinner each week.

>because unless you're a neet, you can't workout AND eat healthy every single day
This post really activated my almonds.
Complete horseshit. I work 12 hours a night, 6 days a week, i workout everyday when i get up and i sill eat at a deficit with clean whole foods.

I eat one of these day.
maybe I'm undereating.

I'm having this every day except with no rice and more chicken/brocolli

if you're too stupid to realize you can do all that I posted for all you meals, I feel sorry for your inability to possess critical thinking skills

meal prep threads really show you who is dumb as fuck and who isn't when the concept of
>make lots of food
>freeze and thaw it as needed
is a hard concept to grasp for some
it's the simplest shit ever