How does Veeky Forums get bigger inner/lower pecs...

How does Veeky Forums get bigger inner/lower pecs? I have hueg outside pecs from flies but my inner and lower pec is lagging and making my chest look stupid. How to isolate these areas? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IgE4n7HrsB8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Training separate parts of the chest is a meme
How your pecs look is genetic

>How your pecs look is genetic

Yeah, it sucks, but your pecs probably don't look as bad as you think they do.
Unless you're fat

>Training separate parts of the chest is a meme

No it isn't. I certainly feel some exercises hitting a certain part of the chest when I do them instead of the whole thing.

By the way, you can target inner pecs more with machine chest flies or close grip bench.

OHP 3x a week

Inner/outer pecs is not a thing.
Your pecs do have an upper and lower portion though, which are hit harder by different inclines on bench and other chest exercises.

But yeah, if you have a gap between pecs, you can't fill it without cosmetic surgery because it is created by the muscle insertions which don't change.

Just get bigger pecs in general and hope they grow together.

>inner pecs

lmao this fucking idiot.

Try flexing just your inner pecs.

Sorry OP, your genetics are bad.

>I have hueg outside pecs
pretty sure you dont

>Training separate parts of the chest is a meme
Do a few sets of bulgarian dips.
Then do a few sets of regular dips.
Then come back and say "I'm sorry, I was wrong" because unless you're retarded, you just effectively trained two different areas of your chest.

Get a big bench, with a small arch, but not too meme-tier. Srs, if you're pushing 275 for reps, at 6'0 and like around 180, there's no way your chest WONT look big

I've been training my inner chest the last 3 months doing barbell flies, and I can really see the difference. It looks a little stupid doing this exercise, but it's worth it imo.

Does this work? I wanna carve out those upper pecs and have a clear separation between my upper pecs and my delts

What changed? Do you have more striations now?

Close grip db
Take db hold them hands facing each other close grip db touching and rip out bench presses squeeze af the top...helped my inner pecs..do this on flat bench then switch to incline next time...added this to my chest routine and helped

Good clen jones advice
youtu.be/IgE4n7HrsB8

>How does Veeky Forums get bigger inner/lower pecs? I have hueg outside pecs from flies but my inner and lower pec is lagging and making my chest look stupid. How to isolate these areas? pic related

Pec deck or cable crossovers... Google them.