Revenge?

A friend humiliated me and made me feel weak and submissive when I was drunk two nights ago, and I don't know what to do.
How do I get back at him? I'm still very pissed. But he said he enjoys getting hit, I don't know if he's talking about just enjoys it or gets aroused by it..

Tldr; How can I get back my "honor" from someone who made me feel weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWCDIzNK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he do?

Context?

What did he do?

Make him some brownies that totally do not have poison in them

You dont do anything if he didnt do any serious or permanent damage.

Otherwise you are just a faggot kid with a big complex,you dont like what happened to you?dont get that drunk idiot or react in the moment,dont come at him 2 days later idiot.

Everything that happens in your life is your fault at varying degrees

take a shit in front of his house

>hurt feelings

never gonna make it.
work on your stoicism gains.

You know what you must do.

Give us specifics. If you don't then don't expect to get any sympathy. This post just sounds like it was made by a small minded 13 year old who just recently heard the word submissive, but isn't 100% sure what it means.

kek. it will probably end up like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyjWCDIzNK4

Show me on this Jerry where he touched you.

He pinned me down and beat the shit out of me, at the time I couldn't really get up or hit back. I feel humiliated.

He did this why?

>haha just a prank bro

Why are you hanging out with shit heads like this? Chances are this guy was never your friend and you should have no association with him. Disavow this faggot and move on.

We "fight" ocassionally and it's fair, but wasn't that time. Did it because I stole his glasses as a joke.
I'm not mad because I was hurt, I'm mad because it's embarrassing.

>Did it because I stole his glasses as a joke.

You got beat up by a guy who wears glasses?

Well fucker, you embarrassed him. If someone stole my glasses, I'd feel quite embarassed an humiliated.

You sound like a little pussy

Nah we were alone at his house, it's not like he needed them at the time or was embarrassed.

Sure I am, anyways how can I get back at him to gain a little dignity back?

Fuck him in the asshole, make him fall in love with you and then tell everyone about it. They'll laugh at his homo ass and you win.

Deal with it faggot,you were drunk,he didnt even hurt you,your problem and your fault,dont start shit when you cant keep up.

What a faggot you are OP.But hey it's normal when you are this young.

are you sure he's not gay. are you gay?

sounds pretty gay, boys stealing each other's glasses and wrestling each other just for their own amusement, no one else there to egg you on or anything.

HAHAHAHA you pussy, either go beat the shit out of him sober or fuck off. Why would you need to even wonder what to do?

Be like "im sober now, lets fight"

clearly you have no honor or youd know what to do

like, stealing glasses to tease someone is what you do to your girlfriend or wife when you're home alone and want to be cute. you were drunk too. wtf?

You are gonna lose even more dignity if you keep your revenges plan up

Are you the same guy from that thread who was trying to find a way to get unpinned by his friend? If so, this is still very gay. Just Fuck him already

Yeah it's retarded, I feel dumb about that too.
Did you not read my OP? He said he enjoys it, even if that doesn't mean he doesn't get aroused by it, it's still not really as rewarding.

Just shut the fuck up, a true alpha lets others feel better, as he always knows he will always be above them.

Yes but I want to feel LESS gay, please

Take a knife and stab him in the neck, and say "just a prank brah, get over it"

If you want revenge, the absolute best thing you can do is pin him, take off his glasses and then wear them while you have him pinned. Or just tell him you don't want to wrestle any more, because you feel like its getting sexual

wait for the next time a fight breaks out and show him whos boss. if you guys fight from time to time it shouldnt take too long for a opportunity to arise but dont force it too much or you look like a tool.

You just realised that he is actually the superior one. You are feeling bewildered by how he was able to just force you open, with you not being able to do anything. You are confused that you somehow enjoyed it, and are trying to deny it by claiming you are angry.

Next time when he pins you down, do what you were meant to and surrender to his penis.

Be friend him, get him piss drunk and do the same

choke him out and then introduce his anus to your pen0r

Yes, so he is superior to me when I'm drunk and he's completely sober, sure. I don't really enjoy feeling inferior to people though even if I do have an excuse.

did you enjoy getting hit? You could start a fight club

Yeah that'd be fun, but I have social anxiety and I have a feeling even if I was the one who started it, I'd be forgotten about and left out.

Suck his dick. Imagine the humiliation he'd feel.

Submit to his masculine cock, you know you want it, and we sure as hell see it based on how emotionally upset you are. Maybe for the first time on your life you felt true arousal with a strong dominant bull on top of you, with you unable to do anything but surrender to his will.