Why people think anorexia and obesity are hard to beat?

Why people think anorexia and obesity are hard to beat?
Like, just stop eating or eat more you dumb cunt.

I'm tired of those shits taking all the attention we deserve after killing our asses all day lifting shit and having to eat tasteless shit for the gains

nice bait, kys faggot

>hard work
JUST EAT PB OFF THE JAR AND DRINK FRESHLY SQUEEZED OJ
FUCK

What? Shut the fuck you landwhale. I bet you eat butter as dessert before blaming your genetics for being fat.

Why are you so concerned with what others do? Help others achieve their goals and encourage them. Move on if they keep being useless and keep falling. Life is a lot more enjoyable when you focus on improving yourself and try to make others improve with you.

Why people think anxiety and depression are hard to beat?
Like, just stop being closed in or start talking more you dumb fag.

Im tired of those shits whining "tfw no gf" wanting all the attention we deserve after killing our asses all day networking and having to talk to useless roasties for the puss.

kissing an anorexic girl was one of the most horrific experiences of my life. she was 18 and she tasted like death

Why don't stop being a closet faggot and talk your opinions out you fucking retard? Are you scared of hurting some greaseball feelings?

What are you even trying to convey?

It doesn't make me feel any better to put down people who are struggling with their own shit if it doesn't affect me. I'm happy for the people who work on improving, even if it's in small increments. I used to share your mentality when I started working out, but you will start having a better mentality when you get bigger. You seem fairly desperate for attention and think that eating chicken breast with veggies is some tremendous fucking achievement.

>gf had eating disorder
>helped her get over it
>wants to start working out
>kept bitching about grades and having too much work
>help her organize her day and get shit done
>make her a workout routine
>call her after getting work done/gym
>"did you workout today or get any work done"
>"no, I've been watching Friends all day"
>this happened almost everyday
>still bitched and complained about shit she never truly tried fixing

Wish I had broken up with her a long time when this first started.

They are mentally ill.

>t. zero neuroendocrinology knowledge

It definitely takes more willpower to not eat than to eat. I honestly don't understand anorexics.

Hey, you did what you could. It's easy to judge yourself in hindsight, but now you know that shit wasn't meant to be. You sound like a good dude if you put in that much effort. Her loss.

>It doesn't make me feel any better to put down people who are struggling with their own shit if it doesn't affect me.
Faggot, maybe if you people did they would stop doing it for attention.

All I hear is "omg they are so vulnerable :(((( so saaad ". Make them grow some balls and stop sucking his dick telling them is okay and acceptable to be mentally ill.

Yeah, it's called "snowflake syndrome"

lost 10kg in 4 months. You are correct, shit is easy but most people are retarded and don't do it.

The source and angle of motivation depends on the person. I have learned a lot from the people who work for me and it's about cracking the code when it comes to every individual.

Guys like you and me are motivated by negativity and look at insults as a challenge. If you called me a fat faggot it would be a challenge and I would prove to you i could be ripped cunt. For others that same approach is completely mind-breaking. These are usually people who are very weak mentally and have been told their entire life that they are completely fucking useless. They are far more motivated by positivity and encouragement, which in turn gives them that external recognition that they seek.

Of course you and I see that losing two pounds in a month is pretty shit progress, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

>For others that same approach is completely mind-breaking.
Not my fault. Climb to the top or stay at the bottom, I don't really care about "feelings".

Not sure how harsh words are worse than all the illness related to obesity or anorexia but guess they are too stupid to notice that too.

Should I send them a cake with "I hope you get better self steam :)))) pls eat less

>6'2"
>110

Eating is hard.

Paying the hospital bed bills is gonna be hard too, your pick

IT'S BEFORE AND THEN AFTER!
NOT AFTER THEN BEFORE!
WTF IS THIS TRIGGERING SHIT.

>just stop being mentally ill
tell that to trannies, user

Then, next time, don't choose some dumb, lazy, unfitting gf you mongo

I'm thinking maybe you are also mentally ill.

>putting the progress pictures from right to left
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I feel like this is a yuropoorean thing

Why people think autism and aspergers are hard to beat? Like, just stop being a fedora wearing faggot you dumb cunt.

I'm fit. We are allowed to be mentally shit since we are hot

you may not know this,but anorexia is an actually mental disorder. it isn't just "not eating" fuckwit.
obesity is a different beast tho

Yo good for her! That picture made me rly happy, thanks op

Because they are mental issues, and "lol just eat" or "lol just dont eat" doesn't just magically help. Hope the girl in the pic makes it, she looks like she has made good progress in her recovery.

How are your noob gains going op? Any good? Do you want me to tell you how I know that you train less than 6 months?

Pics or kill yourself you attention nigger

Well anorexia is an extreme form of body dismorphia, you think you're still fat, so you eat less. It is very easy to fall into.

Take me for example, I was eating about 1000cal a day, for a couple of weeks at the end of my cut, and I had no fat on me, but I kept cutting. Buy the time I'd finished ramping up calories, i was sitting at about 3.5k for maintenance.

Actual anorexia is a mental condition and "just eat more" is not the solution. If they are just skinny and say they have it then the solution is eating more but they also don't have anorexia.
Unless they are one of the few with an underlying issues obesity's solution is "just eat less" but there are legitimate reasons for obesity.
Obesity isn't a mental condition like anorexia and I don't know why you are throwing them in the same boat.

This. Going from basic bitch to dumb skelly is awesome

I keep having this argument with my dad. He always makes up excuses about why he can't lose weight like:
>muh breakfast
>muh bread
>muh anxiety
>muh family

I keep telling him he just needs to eat less and stop eating garbage. He usually gets offended and defensive. How do I convince him to eat healthier without offending him or drawing resentment?

What I did for my mum was made her record everything she ate and drank on MFP she realised on day one she eats too much. Pretty sure the act of pulling her phone out to record everything did that not the calories she ate. If he doesn't like that idea just tell him to start a food diary or something like that that which has the same effect.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Obesity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Food Like Nigga Close Your Fridge Haha

When you are obese, your body only feels hunger. The only obstacle you have is yourself, you just don't have to stuff yourself and you will lose weight.
When you are anorexic, you will vomit anything you eat. That's why it's so hard to beat anorexia, because the experience of eating will make you miserable both emotionally and physically.
Having a good body requires effort. Anything that makes you successfull requires effort.

Nice post you 12 year-old faggot. KYS now you useless pile of puke. You aren't fit and you never will be with that attitude.

>I'm fit. We are allowed to be mentally shit since we are hot
Yea keep thinking that you massive faggot

My pussy smells like nasty garbage.

S________N________G
_T________A________A
__I________S________R
___N_______T________B
____K_______Y________A
_____Y________________G
_______________________E

P_S_L_D_D
_U_M_I__I__I
__S_E_K_R_A
___S_L_E_T_P
____Y_L___Y_E
_______S_____R

WHAT'S
_THAT
__SMELL?

I__Y__P
_T__A__O
__S_____O
_________N,

BITCH!

I was about to comment this same thing in a roundabout way.

fair enough.