If you think she's too big then you're probably too small

if you think she's too big then you're probably too small

Or op is a phaggot

I like my women to be pretty, petite, weak and submissive.

You're a fucking mentally disturbed faggot if you want some muscle bound brute of a female partner.

too big? that phone is as big as her head. she's like 5'3 at most

Yeah because nothing is sexier than a girl with an upper body like a dude.

the smaller the girl, the better. women should be feminine.

>weak and submissive

That shit gets so boring. I want a person. I'm so tired of play thing girls. They get so fucking boring after a while.

who is her and u got more
needa masturbate

Kys

That's a nice girl. Nothing wrong with a strong woman in my opinion

/thread

The More I think about all the petite submissive girls I've been with, you're right.

>tattoos
>no separation in legs
>no vascularity
>penile bulge

The only men who want petite and submissive girls are those who so afraid of their masculinity being comprimised they choose the safest woman they can find.

Just makes it that much more fulfilling to be able to pin her down and fuck her. Show her that all her strength still isn't enough

to be honest, i couldn't date someone that was -that- into themselves. not because i think it's shallow, but because i'm nowhere near that level of narcissistic.

This is exactly what I want. Top tier.

>i mean, sure I sucked his dick and let him fuck me in the ass but I'm not gay, I'm just comfortable enough with my own sexuality that I can do stuff like that without it being gay
admit you like dick bro

ehhhhhh not really.

i like petite and submissive girls because they're usually little freaks in bed and are down for all sorts of shit.

girls like in the OP are too busy worrying about how they look to be focused on the pleasure of sex

Or you're just low test. High test men not only NEED to be the alpha male in the relationship, but it's pretty much what will happen anyway. Only low test betas who say shit like "fragile masculinity" are willing to be the bitch of the relationship. 100% sure you're a dyel.

feelin defensive

I'll grant you this OP, but this is the exact portrait of where I draw the line. If she bulked up more, she'd be too big for me. If she cut and lost that hint of THICCNESS and was vascular as a mf it would make my cock soft.

She's cool. Shame bout the tat

t. Virgin

@norwegian_liftinggoddess

i haven't been a virgin for a longggg time

All the idiots on here wanting small petite women instead of tall amazons to give your children perfect genetics

She can still be up to 5'11

But she has to be pretty and petite still.

Being petite for me means just being weak and thin, a woman can be that and still be decently tallish for a woman.

...And yet any man can still over power them and rape.

if they're not doing it for aesthetic reason, but for strength reasons, then they're literally wasting protein and resources (that i could be using better)

She's still pretty so I'd fuck her but I wouldn't want to be seen in public with her until my arms are bigger

kinda hot desu, imagine going to the gym with your gf and she can actually lift. lifting more than some dudes in the gym. Thats pretty hot.

That is not what petite means you dense fuck. Petite literally means small. Victoria secret models arent considered petite

just stating facts m8

make her wear long sleeves or a coat

she has bigger shoulders than me

she's not natty right?

Looks like she has a katana on her back

That could work, unless she's wider than me, which she probably is.

The fuck are you on about

That's why I lift. To snare the elusive amazon

>implying that would work

she definitely aint 2 big 4 muh dick

Would lick her anavar clit

Kek

my head is too small for those thighs

Thats incredibly attractive though. Even with tattoos.

>I like my women to be pretty, petite, weak and submissive.

She is pretty, weak and can be submissive if you are a real man. I slightly buff female is much weaker than a fit male.

I want someone that I need to actually try to get them to submit. I want there to be a struggle. I want the challenge. I don't want to be able to smoosh a bitch into the pillow she can't breathe with just 1 arm. I want a bitch to fight back.

>I want a bitch to fight back.

Why? That increases the chance of being caught. It's better to rape when she is not aware of it.

Just because she's buff doesn't mean she doesn't like to be choked and her hair pulled

Nah, I just prefer my girls to not roid.

yes

>weak and submissive.
sounds like you're the one with the mental disorder user

I want a strong, muscular, submissive gf

>ywn wrestle your gf to submission and then fuck her (consensually) like wild animals do

fuark

iktf

Take the roid pill.

hello, me

Gib me pectiddy

based givposter

>braces

>tfw she's bigger than you and could fuck you up

this so much

want someone to share my life with not a pet

that's the part that bothers you

why would I go into a muscle girl thread if muscle girls bothered me?

I live in Canada and this girl goes to my gym, she has tons of followers, weird to see her photos on Veeky Forums.

Nope

I agree

pictures, crazy

>dat growth

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

How tall is she?

you are retarded brah

>tfw grills have my goal delts

Pretty sure at least her breasts aren't.

>i like having sex with women who have the body of a prebubescent boy

just go fuck a twink you faggot.

I would say around 5'7, I'm 5'8 and I'm a little taller.

>not having 15 inch biceps means a woman is built like a prepubescent male.

wtf how is this even possible?

I think she's a turbo qt but this is all academic since women can't be attracted to a guy who is weaker than them, which I am at the moment.