What is the point of lifting when sexual attraction is based on face, height, and frame? Cardio makes you live longer...

What is the point of lifting when sexual attraction is based on face, height, and frame? Cardio makes you live longer, lifting does nothing

>5'8
>2 fwbs
>average looking
>wide hips
>but overall above average body

what now

>not doing cardio, long distance and sprints, weight training for muscular endurance via high reps, and practical martial arts like grappling techniques and disarming techniques
lmao at your life

lmao brainlet

just lift u fucking weeb stop making excuses , we lift to look like fucking gods that's why

fat and ugly < fit and ugly
also girls literally don't know what frame means, and you don't have to be tall, just taller than she is.

You're stupid if you don't think that women care about your body. Of course they do.

Face is the most important, but as long as you're not butt ugly, having a nice body will increase your chances with girls. It will also increase your overall confidence, which in return does the same.

Maybe I don't lift for sexual attraction, I already have that, I don't need 100 women in line for my dick. I lift for health and for that pump rush

Face isn't important. I'm over 6 feet and jacked. Good luck with your face when my strength and height overshadow it.

the virgin cope: why even try anything? It's all genetically determined. Now I feel vindicated for spending a life in the basement

the chad carpe diem: With hard work and mental toughness I can separate myself from most people, and get what I want out of life, and enjoy it.

>girls literally don't know what frame means
>you don't have to be tall, just taller than she is.

>Face isn't important

FUCK OFF MY FACE IS FINE. HEIGHT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. FACE IS IRRELEVANT. CHIN AND JAW MEAN NOTHING COMPARED TO MY HEIGHT.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>the chad carpe diem

dude curls lmao

ftfy

Stephen?

How do I get Meeks mode?

>What is the point of lifting when sexual attraction is based on face, height, and frame?
Because it improves your face and frame you fucking mongoloid.

>Lifting improves youre frame

Oh look. It's another "literally every thing people on fit do, and every thought in their brains, is for girls and women" thread

And you aspies wonder why women are on such a pedestal now. holy fuck youre so pathetic

Being a gang member doesn't hurt either

Genetics.

You can lose fat in your face by doing cardio and lowering your body fat percentage, but as far as getting a square jawline, you gotta be born with it or get surgery.

Often times though, the Jawline you have is just fine, however it's hindered by the amount of facial fat you have.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF