I am a transgender male-to-female and I am wondering what would happen to me if I was transported back through time to...

I am a transgender male-to-female and I am wondering what would happen to me if I was transported back through time to a period that didn't tolerate degenerates. For this scenario, let us say the Medieval to Renaissance period and that I pass very well. Even those who may pass 99.99% of time can still be told the difference between a cis and a trans person. Would they hang me or burn me? They surely wouldn't have allowed me to live since that would be encouraging degeneracy and was forbidden by God.

Pic unrelated, it was an image of a trans woman I found off of Duck Duck Go.

Only a completely self-absorbed twat could think to make such an inane contribution to the board

Lets assume for a second, that whatever phenomenon sent you back in time also gave you enough knowledge of their language and culture to be able to communicate and not die from accidentally insulting the wrong person. Lets also assume it gave you a period-correct immune system, so you aren't vulnerable to all the diseases we haven't seen for 400 years.

I think your best bet is to immediately come clean about your past, leaving out one key detail. Don't let on that it was your idea. Say a witch cursed you or something. Play the victim. You're a tranny, you're good at that.

Well, there are periods in history where it was acceptable, or at least known without much happening.

But you have to realize that most of history has been shit for most people, regardless of their peculiar sexual proclivities or lack thereof.

Guess know I know you're really just a /pol/tard.

>Would they hang me or burn me
No. They would beat the shit out of you and tell you not to be such a faggot.

Why does the girl in the image give me a boner?

I don't think OP Is trans. He just wants to discuss burning faggots.

You know you could have just posted this from the 3rd person instead of making it about you. I'm not going to indulge your blatant attention seeking, fuck off. sage.

Are you retarded? They will think you are a crazy Eunuch because the concept of transgender didn't exist back then.

Degeneracy is all the same. Why does it matter if a certain term didn't exist yet?

>Eunuchs are social degeneracy
Look into a dictionary at some point

>They will think you are a crazy Eunuch
Or Venetian prostitute.

Eunuchs are not degenerates, the purpose is to keep them from procreating, usually because their offspring could be powerful enough to endanger the social balance at the time.

You would burn in hell then and now. God never changes.

Enjoy hell satanist.

Also singing

If you went to Persia you’d just be another femboy in the Zoroastrian haram of femboys, they were into that shit, Alexander had one.

Putting the transgender thing completely aside, there really aren't that many historic cultures where a random person with no apparent family connections, just appearing out of nowhere, would be considered welcome.

True.

As Jesus said: fukk trannies lmao

Persians had a haram of femboys? Why is my dick getting hard right now?

More information on this please!

Native American gender social construction are a bit more inclusive

Some Africans like the Yorubq were also not into biological determinism, this is in the book "The invention of Women: Making an African sens of western Gender Discourses"

Yoruba*

You're ruining OP's fantasies of a society where faggots were burned at the stake. Shut up.

There's a story of a Landsknecht with a wife getting pregnant himself while abroad and once he had the child everyone was cool with it.

...of course it's possible this was satire

[citation needed]

nice bait

I'm a tranny too and I would love to find a manly hunter who takes me as his own and I spend my life with him preparing the food we take in.

>I am a transgender
sage and hide

it was always a fetish just different names, youd be the fuckboy of some rich weirdo till you get old and ugly

Insecurity.

Stay off the Internet, buddy.

There was a trap Roman emperor wasn't there?

I'm gonna fuck this faggot

the same could be said of your post

because you're gay

haven't you seen the movie alexander?

Think of it this way: He was literally the highest status position in the world and he was murdered by his subordinates for his degeneracy.

>no u

Consider that no one would give a fuck about a random slave but that Rome should never ever look weak to its enemies.