Tyler, The Creator

He says that he has never worked out in his life. Do you believe him, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rankings.com/sports-track-sprinters/
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, genetics are a thing.

black genetics and sports

>he has never worked in his life
well yeah, he's black. of course i believe him

But he gets fucked in his anus every day

>costanza.jpg

what the fuck

is the cuck meme even coming to Veeky Forums now?

>believing a nigger ever

You dont leave your house often do you

>looks like he doesn't lift
>says he doesn't lift
Hmmmm

>genetics aren't real
>sports don't condition the body
fucking retard

>black people have better genetics than white people

I would love to see a citation for this

another great thread
doesn't have as much muscle as ronnie coleman so clearly he doesn't lift lol!!! just don't eat bro lmao!!

white people practically bred them for specific traits like dogs

you dont need citations its common sense

maybe he didint go to the gym and lift weights but It looks like he is physically active with sports.

he use to skate board a lot, that's exercise.
not hard to be like that when you stay active, never been fat, and keep your diet in check.
plus he comes across as one of those kids who did backflips and cartwheels just for the fuck of it all the time as a means of attention whoring.

>better genetics
you're putting words in his mouth and you sound insecure

blacks are usually more athletic but are not as smart. genetics.

All he is, is just very cut

>blacks are usually more athletic

By what mechanism are they more athletic? Explain how please

He skates

Why is that, user? Why do you think he "looks like" someone who would play sports?

Kek

Oh boy here we go

remember new/summerfags, you don't have to take the bait. Not replying to a thread is better than sage

Yup, even if he worked out, he would still have zipper abs

rankings.com/sports-track-sprinters/
besides 2 eastern europeans, all black

fast-twitch muscle fibers

yes

>Do you believe him, Veeky Forums?

I know he was (or is?) a bit of a skater, which is great cardio, and I'm sure he's done pushups and situps to try and get big like we all do when we're clueless kids. Look at the separation between his delt and biceps, that's probably just from waving his hands around to music and from shooting hoops so much.

You guys really underestimate what a normally active lifestyle and normal diet can do for someone's looks while they're growing up. He's probably get a chef now too since he's a millionaire.

depends on definition. Whites seem to be stronger in general, which is more Veeky Forums-related on that account. Blacks are better at running and running-related sports only

>Eastern European
Proud day for me and slavs

it is important to be able to run very fast from agents of the politboro

Tyler just fucks with people, like the time he started freestyling on a radio show imitating the "hardcore rappers". The fucker just does it to have a laugh.

TL;DR: of course he excercises. Him and Lionel are probably gym buddies.

Do you now that less than 20% of African Americans are descended from Slaves?

i grew up in a black community and my black friends that never worked out had 6 packs, huge biceps, and manly chests.

Most people do when they have a physically active lifestyle.

true, but these guys didn't. they played video games and watched anime with me all day.

I don't believe you. not a single black nerd I know is anything except skinnyfat.

>citation

that sounds like bullshit desu

I know this black guy, he is 6 1 and he has muscles and not fat, he didnt lift to get that body, that is just genetics

He has big chest, arms, big upper body et,c

either bullshit or you don't lift. even with genetics, I have never seen a guy have muscles on pure genetics

>500,000 slaves sent to the Americas at its height, half went to south america
>50 million blacks in America today

I don't know how accurate that is but people don't realize that the average African American has 15-20% European DNA today.

ayyyy

I read a study published by a black scientist who tested the DNA of a bunch of nogs who claimed to have American Indian ancestry, he sent them to like every DNA testing service to account for margin of error.

He found that most of the had no injun DNA and the most had was like 1% or less. But nearly all of them had European DNA, with the average being like 1/3 white.

He published his findings on one of those black identity websites and there are pages of comments of blacks yelling at him in broken English having mental breakdowns refusing to believe they're white.

It's funny because blackshave made a racial identity for themselves and are obsessed with their blackness, and usually claim injun to sound exotic amoung other blacks. Their entire world crashes and burns when they find out they've got a lot of white in them. Especially since blacks blame whites for everything.

The dude skates a lot so yeah I believe him

Hungarians are honorary Slavs and should be included desu

t. Bela III

I actively have whites in my family and I'm rather dark. I can believe this.

I believe were nore athletic but rather stupid as well because of common sense. I mean look at black culture. Its just killing and sex..

White people have to be smart considering you fuckers took over the world pretty much with words (and diseases...and guns)

>blacks yelling at him in broken English having mental breakdowns refusing to believe they're white.
To be fair though, they're not white. I got what you meant though.

you're a dipshit if you think that, I mean very few black people actually have any advantage physically. They're not less intelligent, they're just living in much higher poverty which leads to things like lower SAT scores and memers who think they know what they're talking about

I would bet you my life he’s a top

>1billion people on earth in 1850
>7billion people on earth in 2010
Obviouly there are 6 billion ayyliens living on earth.

>had two parents
>had 3 kids
are you retarded

>Being this blue pilled

Yeah thats horseshit, how does skateboarding develop your chest and arms?

Yeah. 99% of hockey players are white
No good black swimmers

Sure, he never works out.

>He just has personal trainers, a personal nutritionist, and a private high end meal service (in home chefs) on payroll ironically.
>I am sure he is telling the truth about never using them, after all rappers don't lie or exaggerate.

Hi Leddit

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

Science confirms americucks are cucks.

Kek yeah, along those same lines blacks are statistically more likely to be descended from a slave owner than whites

They also dominate UFC, boxing and other fight sports

>thread mentioning blacks
>whites get autist explosions immediately everytime

Why?

Sure. He looks like he hasn't. He's just skinny with low bodyfat.
There is literally no such thing as negroes having beneficial genes for muscle mass. Whites are overwhelmingly the strongest statistically, and have the easiest time building muscle. You are a brainwashed cuckold.

DELETE THIS

Yet you're a dyel.

Really makes me think

Lol. Americans.

Intelligence is genetic, not something that is influenced by wealth, upbringing or education. Negroes are born stupid and are literally incapable of overcoming that stupidity, it's in their races DNA.

I definitely have more muscle than the nigger in OPs image, and am stronger.

ok

prove it
also
>nigger
Watch out lads, this is a wild one

>being this sheltered and naive
stupid nigger lover.

>gets triggered over the use of nigger
you have to go back

Chad genes. Can we close this thread now?

A pit bull doesn't workout, yet they are stronger and more muscular than other dogs. Blacks are the pit bull of the human world. Especially american blacks, which were bread to be more physically fit.

Tyler yas literally never played sports and he deosn't work out.
Just really good genetics and low bf.
Probably just has crazy metabolism.

Well they definitely can run faster and all of them can fucking dance so why is implying that there is a downside is racist?

>nigger
>chad
Like the country of Chad?

Whites did not selectively bred black people. Thats a big fucking myth people keep spouting for some reason. They encouraged the slaves to breed only to produce more slaves. They did not care what shape they were in because a whip is a great motivator when it comes to making them get shit down and they learned fast. Hence why they call us crackers

Read a history book faggot. Or just do a google search.

You haven't discredited anything, only spouted your opinion. Which makes you a hypocrite and stupid nigger.

My opinion coincides with history making you more ignorant then any nigger I know.How dare you speak to a gentleman of my class in such regard. I should have you whipped for your insolence you bitch.