Is it possible to make your bones thicker after adolescence? I'm embarrassed of my narrow rib cage and shoulders...

Is it possible to make your bones thicker after adolescence? I'm embarrassed of my narrow rib cage and shoulders, tiny wrists and hands, etc. I don't know why this happened, but I have drastically smaller hands, for example, than any other man in my family, even smaller than my mother's. It's probably from undereating, staying inside all day (low vitamin d), not exercising, and other poor lifestyle choices during puberty.
I'm in my mid 20s now, and I've been reading about a bunch of supplements (Strontium, Vitamin K2, Niacin, etc). Would they be of any use? I've been trying to exercise more, but my bones are weak and fragile, and I don't think muscle can really compensate for bone structure anyway. Can anything really be done for lankletism or am I stuck being a scrawny beta faggot for the rest of my life?

no but make sure your wife avoids all environmental estrogens and goes vegan before she is pregnant

>goes vegan
There's a limit to how much evil is allowed here, stop trying to get user to make his wife miscarry.

does drinking milk and having a higher calcium intake when a child, but specifically puberty actually increase bone strength or is it just a meme.

>Strontium
You could leave humanity behind.

If I can't fix my body, I'll never have a girlfriend, let alone a wife.

thicker in terms of bone density, yes. wider, probably not if you are talking about pic related.

stop obsessing about "muh genetics". your competition, i.e most males these days are overweight with little to no muscle, so the competition is not that huge

kys yourself veganscum

>those hips
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chad BTFO

You don't know how it feels to have 6 inch wrist circumference, 17 inch wide shoulders, skinny little fingers that look like they were transplanted from a 12 year old girl, hips wider than your chest, etc. I'm also fairly tall, which accentuates my thin and narrow, childlike proportions. I don't even want to be seen in public anymore.

Make your wife go vegan. Your kid will appreciate it when they eventually turn into pic related.

Well, it's your own fault. Also partially your parents for letting you stay inside all day playing video games and watching CGDCT when you should have been playing ball and eating big.

No, it's fully my parents' fault. I was a fucking child, it was their responsibility to inform and advise me.

It was your fault for not going outside though, I doubt they forced you to stay indoors.

Neglect doesn't require malicious intent. Not telling me these things were necessary for growth is neglect. You can't make an informed choice if you're not informed.

i don't understand how it is anyone's fault. does physical activity during development affect your frame?

This is true, sadly.
Do you think parents dont want their children to develop properly?

the guy with broad shoulders in the OP just has a small head.

source, I have the same.

>fetal alcohol syndrome
>gaining muscle through progressive overload
>malnutrition during pregnancy leads to sickly, weak children
Your body reacts to external stimuli, especially during important developmental years. You can fuck up your life by mistreating your body, but you can also ensure the best possible upbringing (eating and living healthy).

What about Pitt and Gandolfini?

As a boy, you should be naturally inclined to want to go outside and play

wtf he is twice as wide. and balding, yet it doesnt matter. Is frame not a meme?

are u saying that it is surprising that gandolfini is bigger than pitt? because it's not he weights 100 more pounds than him and is taller.

dude it has nothing to do with bone thickness. you want a bigger frame? keep working your back muscles. thats what makes you wider. its not genetics, don't slit your wrists over this. you can do it. just do pendlay rows every day for 5 yearss. swim and row. all back exercise = broader back = wider frame.

I kinda feel for you OP. Your parents had absolutely no right raising you non binary for this long without making you commit. Now as a young adult you are forced to make the biggest decision of your life, remember when professor oak asked you to pick your pokemon... This is more serious kiddo, no fuckin' about, you can't just catch another one later if you don't like your choice, if you change your mind later in adulthood it could take years of reconstructive surgery and hormone therapy to correct the mistake you are about to make today. I was raised as a boy to be a man, some would say I was not given the privilege that you have, but no point dwelling on the past. Now stop being a little bitch and get yourself to the gym or start the estrogen and go shoe shopping. We're behind you 100% OP, figuratively and literally.

I did as a little boy, but I never really learned how to socialize or appear masculine, and I was conditioned to expect negative things to happen in every social interaction due to my experiences at home, which made me feel anxious all the time, so I started to avoid going outside when I was a teenager.