Hey Veeky Forums, I'm new here. Recently I've realized that I've been getting pretty unhealthy...

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm new here. Recently I've realized that I've been getting pretty unhealthy, but I don't want to stay like this. I'm very skinny but I've gained a lot of stomach fat, which is weird because it's not like I eat a lot of junk food- but I've been staying indoors way more than I should be (I have some bad living circumstances right now and I live in a drug/gang infested neighborhood, so I don't go outside much anymore because I don't want to get robbed or shot). One trip to the the doctor and one blood test later, I find out that my triglycerides are way too high. The doc said I was perfectly healthy other than that, but I didn't show him my stomach.

What should I do? I read the sticky btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/heart-disease-prevention/art-20046502
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm like auschwitz-mode with a swollen stomach

please help me

This may come to you as a surprise but I recommend you start lifting.

Would that actually help my stomach though?

Mkay here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna start doing bodyweight excercises for 45 minutes a day, you're gonna find out your caloric maintenance meter amount, you're gonna eat 500 past that. Eventually you're gonna end up losing bodyfat while gaining muscle. Go find a good bodyweight program.

Spotted fucking weight loss doesn't fucking exist. Your stomach is big cause you've got a high fat percentage since all your weight is bones and fat, due to a severe lack of muscle. Go fucking work out, eat healthy and 500 above maintenance, keep it up for 2 months and you'll see results. You'll reduce overall bodyfat by gaining muscle.

Alright, as long as it makes this go away. Any idea why I bloated up there though? Because I'm super skinny otherwise, which is really confusing. Why did all the fat concentrate into one spot?

There should be a section for skinnyfats in the sticky.
You got 3 choices

1)Cut to lose the belly and then start lifting while on a slow bulk
Pros
-You won't be fat
Cons
-Terribly weak when you start lifting
-Very slow gains (disappointment, you will probably give up soon)

2)Start lifting without losing the belly, bulk slow and cut after you meet your goals
Pros:
-Ok gains
-Easy to lose the belly later
Cons
-Your body won't change until after you cut

3)Lift while on a big surplus and cut after you meet your goals
Pros
-Fastest possible gains
Cons
-You will be fat for a while

Take your choice

I'm worried about shit like heart disease, would either of the last two put me at risk? Would working out negate that problem?

How old are you?

Do you smoke? Drink a lot?

I smoke pot sometimes for my chronic back pain (scoliosis), other than that no not really

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/heart-disease-prevention/art-20046502
Any kind of activity should work: jogging, callisthenics. But come on now, you are in Veeky Forums, start lifting you faggot and do your cardio on off days.

Part of why I asked here on Veeky Forums because I'm tired of being skinny and pathetic anyway. I still don't feel comfortable walking/running/jogging outside due to the gang violence (I live in a shithole ruined by monkeys) because any time I'm outside I feel like I'm going to get shot.

I do have a bike though, I suppose I'll probably be safer on that rather than on foot. I want to get the fuck out of here but I'm stuck for the time being, and it's had a pretty negative effect on my health.

Drink more water. Join a gym or buy your own gear and start lifting heavy 3+ times a week. Eat well.

Bad luck on your scoliosis but do the best you can. People have overcome far worse.

Lots of discipline and a little bit of research is all it takes.

I love pictures like this, you know they are drawn by bitter losers at the bottom of some shitty barrel

Thanks user.

you might have lordosis, postural problem that makes it look like you've got a gut.

on top of that, you probably also have a gut.

fix both by lifting. fix the former by googling how to fix it.

Lifting and eating 500cal surplus, plus a moderate amount of cardio will work wonders for your self image. I was skinny and pathetic not too long ago, now I'm stronger than all my friends. feels good man