Femanon Fitness General, /fem-fg/

This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board, creating a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons, where anons are free to participate too. If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for your need to make this post
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan, current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked-for stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need a FAQ, but I'll leave that to after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general inquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : pastebin.com/1yggKWEH
>Ebooks : imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : imgur.com/a/54aqI

Previous thread :

>mfw thinking of you crying

pls dont

>Inb4 flatass vegan trap

>2017
>Girls think they have a chance as Veeky Forumsizens
So cute, just like little puppies !!!!

#1 rule of Veeky Forums you stupid fucking bitch:

If you claim to be a female on this site you have to show your tits or get the fuck off of here forever.

what the FUCK is this starting position

No wonder chicks don't come near Veeky Forums. There will be more thread about how you're missing women and how you want a gf so badly soon.

"Look at my tits you pig!" It is supposed to be the warm up for "omg I hate men, they are the worst"

Let's talk supplements here.
Ones that women would specifically use.

Here's my Vitamin and Minerals Complexes I've been using/just started experimenting with :

> A
>B1
>B2
>B3
>B5
>B6
>B8
>B9
>B12
>C
>D
>E
>PP

Minerals :
>Zinc
>Iodine
>Iron
>Chrome
>Manganese
>Magnesium
>Molybdene
>Calcium

Active Ingredients:
>Keratine
>Methionine
>Wheat Protein
>Nutritional Brewer's Yeast

My hair's been looking really good, lately. I think it's because of it, as well as doing some coconut oil/castor oil/various oil serums baths. My skin has improved greatly too. I use organic cotton oil on my face only. Never wear makeup anymore except lip tint and black khol. That's it.

You misspelled "cum" a lot of times darling

>#1 rule of Veeky Forums
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

It looks fine to me

you cant simply expect to change the rules

tits or gtfo

you know how girls sometimes want a "girls night", but there's that annoying faggot trying to constantly chime in

well this is kinda how Veeky Forums is, a place where guys can band together and talk about their hobbies and other manly stuff without having to feel pressured about "girls listening" if that makes sense

it doesn't mean we don't want a gf, it just means we want our own space and Veeky Forums has always been that

tits or gtfo

Okay Mohammed

>tits on a blue board

When does school start again?

>mfw I see all these assblasted and insecure little boys

>he's pressured when girls "listen"
I don't want to break your spirit, lad, but I don't really think any girl even pays attention to what you're saying. But sure, keep feeling "pressured" to speak in public and attribute it to being women's fault, and not your own.
>my safe space
jesus, it's not like the girls who actively try to stay in the containment threads come to bother you elsewhere, if anything this is cream of the crop right there. Sure the countless stacy "meme butt routine pls" threads popping might annoy you, but don't come and break our balls, when we try and advance the situation.
also you're the one invading our space right now, not the contrary. So get the fuck out if you have nothing -on topic- to contribute.

>threadly reminder ladies

Cry more fatty

Why does he even post here?

What should my training schedule look like if I want to get better at (Dutch style) kickboxing, but also want to look less like shit?
Currently I lift full body 3 times a week, try to always incorporate barbell hipthrusts for dat glute activation. Other than that I mostly do compounds in the range for both hypertrophy and strength plus core/arms/back isolation work. I try to do at least 30 minutes of cardio a day, mostly steady state though I probably should do more high intensity explosive cardio.
I go to kickboxing lessons twice a week. I should probably do more bag work in between.
If hypothetically I would want to get into MMA later (just amateur) what would be a good thing to add after I get good at kickboxing? BJJ? Sambo?
Currently out of town so doing bag work almost every day, and focusing a bit more on martial arts because I don't have access to a proper gym (using someone's home gym for now).
Pic unrelated

I've just been doing popsugar fitness and fitness blender workouts in my apartment the past couple of weeks while my peroneal tendonitis heals.

Should I expect to get anything out of these cardio/bodyweight/light weights videos or am I just wasting my time?

You need a safe space? lol

>No massive dose of Vitamin K.
Don't you wanna leave humanity behind?

Fuck off faggot.
Veeky Forums is about making it.

How many dicks can you lift with your pussy?

The way I see it, you're the only thing being toxic here. I'm sure any woman that would have to share intimacy with you would gladly ingest "healthy" doses of Vitamin K, if you get my drift.

I hit the sand bag as my cardio pre or post workout with my bodybuilding routines.

Fuck off dude

honestly anonette, I think any kind of exercise is better than none, but you should reevaluate your engagement depending on what your goals are.
Are you looking to build decent muscle mass, to shed some fat? What is your nutrition like?
These variables will influence the kind of results you will get.
Bodyweight has okay results.
Cardio is a staple of any workout regimen. Focus a bit more on HIIT especially.
Light weights depending on exercise might actually be less beneficiary than activating the muscle through a bodyweight movement.

Should you be lifting heavy/going at the gym to use the bigger weights? Probably. Post a goal body picture to see what you're shooting for.

My gf took this picture of us today thought it was cute.

Dumb cunt

Why the fuck are women so dumb? You cunts can't even name generals correctly

I don't have a goal, I guess that's my real issue. Should I have a goal? I just like running, but I can't do that right now. I don't have access to a proper gym until I return home from this internship.

I don't have any running goals either, and my weight goal is to maintain. I guess I would like to learn to swim, that'd be the most effective cardio if I were to get injured again and then I could start training for traithlons like the rest of my family does.

yeah...Sure...this is ((you)) and your ((girlfriend)).

Geuss what fit/ets/? I smoke weed literally every motherfucking day and I could and will pound everything motherfucking ones ass on this entire board, do you understand? Fuck your defense diet bullshit, I lift fat weights and pound motherfucking iron, my regimen could annihilate your boypussy with its iron shaft. Come the fuck at me, Veeky Forumsy tittys. I dare you to take a swipe at me you redneck motherfuckers, you fucking nerds talk shit but you don't fucking lift, talk shit about weed you nerdy fuck, go the fuck ahead, and I'll pound the fuck out of your ass when you stpe the fuck outside, you fucking hear me? You neckbeard faggots fix windows like a weak bitch, meanwhile me and my dudes score with several chicks at once, do you do that motherfucker? No you don't because your an anime shut-in virgin faggot that says he lifts on r/the_Veeky Forums and then talks shit about weed. Soon as I see any of you nerd virgins step foot outside get my foot up your ass dumb faggot, id smoem even more weed if I didn't need to to do football and plow your mom and shit. Fuck this subboard.

I think it's good to have one because it's like having a project, makes it fun for me at least. Guessing you want that lean and feminine instagram look

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

why are you such a neurotic control freak? Are you too afraid to realize you're a degenerate that can't handle disorder because he is filled with one (OCD)?? Don't be so anally retentive, there are more important things to care about that "incorrectly named" generals.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.
That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.
I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.
I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.
Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

HOW COULD U!! YOU DEGENERATE JANGA SMOKIN HIPPIE REEEEEEEEEEE

What does that look like? I don't use instagram

Wew, let me tell you, I am sick and tired of these misconceptions. Gays are still allowed to serve in the US military, now "what does this mean for the rest of us?" you might ask, but now we have a solid answer to the age old question, "are traps gay", and the answer is clearly no, since if gays can serve, but traps cannot, traps/=gay. Thank you for your attention.

Yeah but I feel like I should maybe work on explosive strength so my punches, elbows, kicks, and knees have more impact you know? I have a well developed posterior chain but my kicks just don't feel that powerful. My punches are getting there though, especially my right cross.

Yeah anonette, just look arount at fit girls online that have your frame/height and have your ideal weight and bf%, and general proportions you can and want to achieve. Just to give you an idea of what to expect if you keep up with extensive work outs.
Since you're a runner at heart, I'll second what cheekie said, that you might want to go for a leaner, lighter look.

>my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries
American sex ed

kinda like pic related for example, not overly muscular, slender look. or did you want to get bigger?
If your goal is to be functional and also get fit af then I would recommend crossfit type exercises that has all the functional strength, speed, explosives and mass building routines. Crossfit has bad rep because a lot of people do them wrong and hurt themselves, but if you do it correctly, it's an amazing sport.

That looks good, just cardio, bodyweight with emphasis on lower body and abs? I just signed up for some swim lessons too, maybe that'll be a goal to work on - a sprint tri or something

What is the best minimal routine for a thicc body? Goal is pic related

why would you want that

Starting Curves is pretty good desu

what do you mean by minimal?
minimal effort or minimal muscle growth?

Maybe I should add some HIIT plyometrics? My sport is kickboxing already, and I mainly just want to get better at it so I can do some amateur fights and get into MMA later. At the same time I want to look hot, because I have a man to please. So I wouldn't want to focus on any crossfit type of thing. I'm just looking for supplemental stuff to get better at kickboxing and get a hot physique too.

Idiot

This picture drives me nuts. Wearing raised heel shoes...for deadlifting, she's not Oly lifting becuase she has a mixed grip. Knees look like they are caving in and she's dressed as a whore.

Woman, this right here is why men hate you joining their hobbies. Do them right, actually put forth effort and you will earn something you've never had. Respect.

Not a very complicated routine

Swimmers looks real nice, lean and slightly muscular. I think you'll make it
I highly suggest that you separate your leg days into two. A lot of professional female and male competitors actually do 2 leg days a week. (Day A).Quad and calves day (front lower) (Day B) Hamstring, glute and calves day (back lower). Leg is such a huge muscle to cover in one day, so you'll get more out of it. And if you divide the workout into two, you only have to do 3~4 exercise rather than doing 8~9 so it's a lot more efficient.

Day A) Barbell Squats, leg press, leg extension, calves
Day B) Stiff legged deadlift, hamstring curls, lunges, glute bridges (calves are optional)

pls bully me

plyometrics is great one, brings your endurance up. It's not for me since I'm a turd when it comes to functional stuff but I did it a little bit and I remember my endurance went high, and I got lean.

>still thinking that the rules of the internet still apply in this age.

>I'm a turd
Finally you get something right, you dumb cunt

You need to stop talking like that or you gonna get your dick sucked dawg.

not only do they apply summerfag, they are like the constitution

>>>/reddit/

>Implying that's not a good thing

Holy shit, with only super minor exceptions like my wife, mom, and two of my three sisters, women are all insufferable assholes who only get away with being such assholes by having a uterus.

We already have to put up with their shit in day to day real life, can we at least keep fit free of their dumb retarded shit?

I wouldn't call it safe space. More like a gentleman's club.

Any downfalls to having my wife pull sumo. She can't seem to deadlift conventional. Idk why she can't seem to set up right

Fuck off, liberal numale, what you're asking for is literally a safe space because you have a fragile ego and a tiny penis.

If you don't want complicated stick to compound lifts that work many areas like deadlifts, squats, bench press, OHP, and pullups. You can make a whole routine based on just those that will work your whole body. Throw in some cardio of your choice every week and you'll get fit.

Starting strength

> being this assblasted
can you imagine

>summerfag
youre the one acting like a childish sperg in a thread strictly about women (in a non whorish way) on a board dedicated to fitness.
I thought the spillover from misc boards was only limited to /pol/ and sometimes/r9k/, but I didn't think that 12 year old /b/tards would be smart enough to navigate other boards.
stop parroting 11 year old rules that half the people on this site let alone this board even know of. no one cares

kys white knight faggot

women here will only serve to kill our community by attracting normies and other types of undesirables

pic extremely related

No, you fuck off, everywhere else in online and real life society is already a safe space for women. If you're a woman, literally go anywhere and you'll hear guys clean up their language, change topics, etc, all to avoid hurting your fucking previous feelings. Well not here, you either hide your cunt or get shit on for it here because we refuse to acknowledge your golden uterus here. Yeah I am a nu-male, and I fucking loathe ~98% of all women because I'm jealous of your underserved societal superiority

How to show off gains in a dignified way without looking like a slut? It's a delicate balancing act.

True, that is the basis of that entire program

Can these sluts stop making these stupid threads already

>he thinks Veeky Forums is even relevant anymore to that pic
that happened come along 2007 nigga. if your that assblasted, go to wiz or cripplechan

*tips*

It's the internet, no one is going to come just to attract girls, and most people here are casuals anyway

some people just dont jave the build or musculature to pull conventional, even to the point that if they don't limit the ROM with pulling sumo, conventional could snap their shit up
nothing is wrong with her pulling sumo

>Yeah I am a nu-male, and I fucking loathe ~98% of all women because I'm jealous of your underserved societal superiority
The autism

they're on Veeky Forums for a reason lmao stop jacking off into your own mouth

you can't, for real

even boys who do it are sluts

but if i don't, then how will i keep my GaiNZ

have your girlfriend swallow your nut

then blow your girlfriends until she nuts

that way you're not gay, faggot

you can attention whore all you want on instagram, facebook, tumblr, reddit, youtube and like 90% of the internet so please go back there crying about feeling depressed because of ex bf or some hollywood reaction gif from buzzfeed #yassqueenslay

For a 40kg DL?

>like 7 of these posts are actually talking about fitness
>the rest is buttblasted autists crying about women

shit thread

honk honk roastie fuck off you literally managed to find the only place on the internet that doest like girls and you cant process it

Good, it should stay a 99,99% male board.
This place is a shitshow with an almost exclusively male population, but at least the autism is passable and even good sometimes. You got retards making threads "how do I chug down oreo flavoured whey protein without killing myself?" and shit like that.
Making women - who are naturally dumb as bricks - stay here would just make it a thousand times worse.

making it as a women is literally eating less than a whale a day
even they can find some retarded 8/10 with a fat fetish

>the only place on the internet that doest like girls
Over half the threads on any given day are about how to get a gf, or about lifting for women, or fit girl threads, thinn and thicc girl threads, etc. This isn't even a fitness board anymore, it's a how do I get a gf and fat people hate board with one regular thread about steroid use.

All the salty incels in this thread deserve their fate.

thank you for following the rules

nice breasts btw, too bad you're a dyke

b u l l y
m y
b o y p u s s y

there is a biological attraction which you can do nothing against and there is the fact that 95% of the female population is utter trash
being Veeky Forums helps to fuck mentally ill future middle aged single mothers with inflated ego and the people who actually want girlfriends have no experience with women otherwise they would realise how fucking pointless that is

a Superior Gentleman's club?

oh boy, I can't wait for another thread full of schopenhauer quotes and inspired insults that no one has ever heard before

The problem with an anonymous imageboard is that you can't really assume anyone's gender. You've probably quoted girl's posts approvingly many times. Anyone who's ever engaged me assumes I'm male and I just roll with it like yeah boi amirite lads

Unrelated to your query but sounds like quite a lot of cardio on top of strength training. If you enjoy it and you have the time/energy then more power to you I guess, personally I only do ~20 mins on lifting days and none if I've done deadlifts, which is twice a week.

Probably not completely wasting your time, but perhaps inadvertently doing a lot more endurance training than intended. I know those Kayla Itsines routines and the like are basically just elaborate plyometrics/cardio rather than conducive to any meaningful strength/hypertrophic gains. I do think women can go a long way with BW training however, particularly upper body stuff since we all start out pathetically weak in that regard.

>tfw didn't take pullups seriously until recently
>can almost bench BW but can't do a single pullup
a complicated but mostly bad feel

>splitting leg day into two
sounds legit actually

my leg day takes forfuckingever, and that's even after I've pruned what I believe to be "redundant" exercises

Are you the shit poster that keeps opening thread about me because you love me and loves Mr.Hankey.
>Post that pic
That's what you get for putting a ring on one lol
I made mad leg gains by doing it. Lee Priest also mentioned the same thing. It's too large of a muscle to be covering on one day

Who /celibacy/ master race here? Haven't held a man's hand in six months. Rest of my life to go only.

Who else here stopped falling for the penis Jew and decided to not give a fuck about dating?