July 29th, 2017

>July 29th, 2017

Do you guys ever wonder if you'll regret spending time on Veeky Forums, anime, or videogames? I know people always say "Time you enjoyed isn't time wasted" but i kind of feel like maybe I'd enjoy actually making something of my life later and reaping the benefits of hardwork.

Yes

Just one day closer to the collapse of society user

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

No. I found Veeky Forums and my shitcoins will make me rich in the next couple of years.

99% of shitcoins right now won't exist within a few years.

>Do you guys ever wonder if you'll regret spending time on Veeky Forums, anime, or videogames?
i quit both of these things for 3 years straight

networked my ass off and landed a job making 60k a year teaching tennis and fitness at the richest area where i live. even got a gf
but my stress lvls were off the FUCKING charts.

normies are so fucking hard to deal with and are like talking to children.

>user why didn't you txt me back is everything okay?
>user hey man you doing are good job but one of your clients complained you pushed them too hard.
>yo user lets go out to eat again i know this great steakhouse!
>time for ANOTHER POINTLESS MEETING

quit that shit couple months ago. paid my rent a year in advance and living off the money i saved up,

back to playing vidya and shitposting on /sp/ /tv/ and Veeky Forums,

yes.

especially there is a time in your early to mid twenties when your motivation levels to move something in the world are skyhigh.

i put this into video games. i played alot of quake 2 and 3 back then and had pro ambitions. (i kek at this hard nowadays but this is the naivety of youth). now iam in my mid 30s and notice how much harder it is to get something moving.

use the rocketfuel of your youth wisely or you will find a strange melancholy when you see a sadpepe or feelguy.

You gotta have other things going on in your life as well for it not to feel like a waste of time. If you're NEET mode spending all day on here and playing vidya, of course you'll regret it.

>tfw young but have no desire to do anything besides rot in front of my laptop

hate myself

How is talking to normies harder than talking to manchildren on Veeky Forums? I find normies much easier to deal with, the people on this website are some of the most fucking retarded I've ever seen, or it's just people pretending to be absolutely retarded (but it seems hard to act this well, I wonder how much is real and how much is pretending).

>>user why didn't you txt me back is everything okay?
>>user hey man you doing are good job but one of your clients complained you pushed them too hard.
>>yo user lets go out to eat again i know this great steakhouse!
>>time for ANOTHER POINTLESS MEETING

Is it wrong that I actually enjoy all these things?

then how about you stop shitposting on a korean pancake eating contest and do something faggot

usually there is something somewhere in your childhood that had a fascination on your - even when its just a tiny thing that can lead to something that turns out to be your thing.

good goy

>How is talking to normies harder than talking to manchildren on Veeky Forums?
because I'll always have the luxury of calling that person a faggot or just not respond to them. while only losing *time*

social interaction and how people perceive your "personality and vibe" in a working environment is so crucial.

>Is it wrong that I actually enjoy all these things?
no its fine. but at the place i worked. we had to pretty much do everything in our power to make ppl keep coming back for lessons.
this one gay guy kept hitting on me. and i had to take it because he would book a months lessons in advance.

are you now more happy?

The goys are the people buying shitcoins.

The jews are the ones making BANK off of scamming retards with ICO's.

I sure as fuck regret not finding and brutally murdering every single one of your omega reddit fucks with your shitty pepe and wojack shitposting.
Fuck Veeky Forums,am going to misc

my childhood was spent rotting in front of the laptop too

yeah, its because of im more relaxed and don't have to censor me.
I'll probably get a new job soonish. But we're all different some people love that kind of environment and get happy from all the success they gain.
one of my co-workers who stayed now makes 75k a year and now is in charge of the whole summer camp.

>time enjoyed is not time wasted

Anything you do that doesn't build upon what you have already done is time wasted

delet this

Veeky Forums is more fun that hanging with normies. I can't joke about rape with getting funny looks

I find normies much more fun than talking about how Chad's huge cock is entering women or how there's no point of living if you're not born 7 feet tall

do some hard work on the side so you're not 100% into anime, games, and Veeky Forums.
examples:
- having a decent job and stockpiling money so you have maximum financial flexibility/freedom
- having a hobby or project that isn't just mindless consumption
- family raising
- volunteering or community shit

i try but then i end up spending the entire day on this site

I thought the same until I got a shitty job and realized that it's not making me feel any more useful or productive, only takes away your time of the best years of your life in exchange for little money

That's why you start a business or get a job that isn't shitty.

volunteering is great. You meet so many new people! This is what the >tfw no gf people should start doing.

>networked my ass off
aw helll yea dude let me just quit video games and go out and NETWORK MY ASS OFF BROOO hahahah I'm so social I just love networking

fuck off

ahahaha what a loser.

>Chad's huge cock is entering women or how there's no point of living if you're not born 7 feet tall

I don't find any of that shit on /a/

at first may be you trully enjoy it , but then you just play to avoid reality

lmfao go back to r9k retard

People sont care about your progess , they just need your results , your products.
Produce more than you consume , no matter what you produce , no matter how shitty it is , you will improve by time , and it will lead you to somewhere better in life.

Or you can sit in front of your laptop all day , consume shit like vidya , film ,.... then go to your deadend repeative job , same result and getting no where

No fuck off normalfag. I'm sick of seeing you dumb subhumans shit up Veeky Forums. YOURE the outcast here, nigger.

No you are

I always wondered what my life would be like if Veeky Forums didn't exist. I like to think that I would be a lot more pleasant and have more friends, but eh I could be wrong.

You'd be right, think how much you could improve in different areas of your life if you saved the time you spent on Veeky Forums.

>tfw student so have 24/7 freetime in summer
>tfw haven't been to gym regularly since spring
>tfw know i have all the time in the world and could be at my goal body rn, but still waste it all anyway
>tfw tell myself all the time that I'm going to get up and go to the gym tomorrow early, but sleep in everytime and lose motivation
>rinse and repeat

I'm already somewhat pleased with where my body is at (decent chest, arms, shoulders) but deep down I have goals that I ultimately want to pursue. I have some dumbbells/curl bar laying around and a few days ago started doing OHP, curls, rows, etc. as well as pushups, but I just can't myself going back to my old gym regularly. There's only one squat rack and it's often too crowded when I want to go.

I definitely plan on hitting up the uni gym when I get started next month but at the same time I wonder if I'll even have the motivation then

I've read a lot of advice on how to be more confident and how to get rid of social anxiety on here. I even got a job as a server to help with my problems, but it didn't really change much.

I'm pretty good at my job, but I still get anxiety when I'm talking to customers. I can't even use the skills I learned at my job outside. All I do is just avoid people even though I really want to talk to them and make them like me.

It fucking sucks, man

I regret time spent regretting. When I create because I have to create it in response to anxiety, in my experience, I only end up resenting the result. To me, life is a gift, not an obligation. I don't enjoy these hyper productive people. I like people who share my interests. I work to support my interests. Lifting is one of my interests. Lifting is the means and the ends.

If I can live comfortably doing what I enjoy without reaching for "higher planes of pleasure" then I'll have taken my life as far as I have ever wanted to go.

End your life

maybe you should since you're a depressed loser from r9k