I have a rare autoimmune disease similar to MS...

I have a rare autoimmune disease similar to MS. My gains are withering away after years of work because I can't do my normal routine.

How do I maintain my gains without triggering an autoimmune attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/hmb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HMB

What disease?

Does this disease prohibit the use of anabolic steroids?

>I have a rare autoimmune disease similar to MS. My gains are withering away after years of work because I can't do my normal routine.
>
>How do I maintain my gains without triggering an autoimmune attack?

I have autoimmune hepatitis user, what about you?

Ask caladan

I'd rather not if that's possible.

Autoimmune retinopathy. Exercise makes it worse apparently.

Who?

Thanks, I'll look into this.

>those quints
D-does this mean I'm going to get better?

>who?
shit man I dunno, do you think maybe you should check the archive before asking more stupid questions?

If you're implying that I should powerlift more, I can't.

hehe funny enough I decided to go on Veeky Forums for the first time in weeks just now and saw this thread

Can't really help user, but I also have an autoimmune condition (eosiniphilic oesophagitis). Exercise actually makes it better as heavy lifting suppresses the immune system, so if I go during an attack I actually feel tons better.

examine.com/supplements/hmb/

For some reason mine is made worse by lifting. Like if I do a heavy set I won't be able to see for a couple minutes because of all the flashing lights, and it stays pretty irritated for the next day or two. Apparently exercise and heat are triggers for this. It flares up in the shower too, but not as badly.

Talk to your doctor

Just inject test. You'll be bigger

If no exercise, steroids.

If no steroids, rip.

I'm already seeing the most qualified person in the world to treat this. When I say rare, I mean really, really rare. There's probably fewer than 200 people in the US with this.

Would it be feasible to combine with some sort of low impact routine? If I could just maintain what I have, then I would still be really happy.

>im already seeing the most qualified person in the world to treat this but i should go ahead and ask some random meso-american pan flute artists some vague questions about my incredibly rare and complicated disease on their BBS exchange

He's a uveitic opthalmologist, not a body builder. His answer was "I don't know." It's triggered by things that are similar to what triggers MS, so I was curious if anyone had firsthand experience.

Steroids

Wait, so why are you even complaining? You have a serious disease that kills your gains, and even though there is no way to combat this as natty, you refuse to use steroids? Why? It's possible to use them safely without any permanent side effects. They're pretty great especially for fighting diseases like yours. Doctors even prescribe steroids for people recovering from cancer.

That's a different kind of steroid and they have horrible side effects if you're on them for more than a couple weeks. I had uncontrolled high blood pressure on 80mg of prednisone and nearly had to call an ambulance.

>That's a different kind of steroid
No not really, some people do get prescribed testosterone enanthate.
>they have horrible side effects if you're on them for more than a couple weeks
Complete nonsense. You can avoid any permanent/long term side effects of steroids if you do it right. You can use them to get very good gains and once you come off cycle, no side effects at all.

just occurred to me, isometric training is usually enough to maintain gains. Does this set off an attack?

Caladan !!mWfaEmDmUDr
I__A__F
_S____A
_______G
________!

Caladan !!mWfaEmDmUDr
S___E___B
_U___V___O
__C___E___N
___K___R___E
____S___Y___R

post proof op/