Do people on this board even lift?

I get the feeling it's mostly skinnyfat/fat dudes giving bad fitness advice to each other.

I run and do yoga, and give people advice on those things on the rare occasions they arise as inquiries. I also give some basic bw and flexibility training advice... again on the rare occasion it is relevant.

wouldn't be surprised if 90 %of this board has lifted for

I do a 5k twice a year and tell people who don't squat 2pl8 to kill themselves

So you are a DYEL

make that less than 2 months

I lift, do yoga, run, play golf and competitive squash, and occasionally hike.

I used to work as a personal trainer while I was in college.

I don't bodybuild because that fucks with my sports and running.

Pic related is yours truly as proof.

Yes, but (1) I'm probably in much better shape than you, and (2) I don't give advice on weight lifting, so that hardly matters.

I mainly do calisthenics, shit post and play raquet ball.

plenty of people here 'lift', but most of the posters are insecure unaesthetic power lifters who think the only way they'll be happy with themselves is by lifting heavier and heavier things

>they won't

only thing im miring is the vascularity

smol peen

What do you mean it fucks with sports and running? Are you talking about professional bodybuilding? Cause I don't see how just maintaining an aesthetic body (not 8% bodyfat etc level) would have a negative impact on other sports or stuff.

I only lift to help with my running.

damn RDJ is finally showing his age.

The extra weight isn't great for squash or running and I take squash pretty seriously

I used to be 170 something before I started playing squash but decided to trim up a bit

Yea exactly don't really pay attention to how I look anymore, just sports, physical therapy, my running splits, etc. I travel four days a week for work too so I don't really have time for lifting more than 2-3 days per week and I prefer not to keep pushing for more weight on my lifts because it doesn't really align with my goals

This nigga gets it.

I practice yoga, work with barbells, and kettle bells. Much like this user I give advice in what I know. This place is not that bad, you just have to filter some bullshit at times.

>plenty of people here 'lift',
No they don't. You are a faggot

THIS LOL.

>filter some bullshit at times

buddy boyo, your gonna have to filter out 70 percent of the content on this board

Yeah, you are right. It would take a lot of filtering.

I'd lift more, but I'm disciplined by my blade.

Go on the cbt threafs and youll see

cool man. looking pretty good

weight/height if you're still here?

>getting a semi for a pic
link a nude if you want to show off

There are plenty of people that lift, but they come on to shitpost with each other, not discuss fitness. A venn diagram of fitizens that post about fitness and fitizens that know what their talking about would just be two separate circles.