So Veeky Forums, what soap do you use in order to wash your veggies and fruit...

So Veeky Forums, what soap do you use in order to wash your veggies and fruit? I personally use Dial Gold soap to wash my broccoli for my chicken and rice.

>using soap to wash your veggies

Wtf is wrong with you amerifats?

Why the fuck would you use soap to wash your goddamn broccoli? Just cook that shit up in the rice cooker and eat it with your chicken.

>what soap do you use in order to wash your veggies and fruit

wtf

>he uses soap to wash broccoli

when will the norks nuke america?

are you fucking retarded? do you eat your veggies without properly cleaning them first? no wonder you europoor fags get constantly sick

what the fuck dude

>I personally use Dial Gold soap to wash my broccoli

is this real life?

You are a fucking dyle soap.

Enjoy ur days on the toilet. Fool.
Rinse with water!

>2017 and not putting your vegetables in the dishwasher and using Cascade Complete All-in-One ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent.

Enjoy your salmonella

Water works fine, if not they have special veggie wash formulated for beta kikes like you.

/thread

Just use bleach

but my dishes aren't made of salmon...

>Europeans don't wash their veggies
What is wrong with you savages?

How else you gonna get your omega-3s bro?

Include me in the screencap for /r/Veeky Forums

i use head and shoulders because if you can put it on your head you can put it in your mouth

>he doesn't put them in bleach first
never goning to mak eit

>he doesn't clean his veggies with sulphuric acid

you are never gonna make it OP

hi, reddit

>during the dry cycle the steam is so hot it actually cooks the veggies too
I'm not baiting either. I accidentally left a whole head of broccoli in my dishwasher and ran it. It came out perfectly ready to eat. Didn't get sick from it or anything.
Now I use the dishwasher steam cycle all my veggies for maximum bulk prepping

>not burning your vegetables in a fire to kill all the bacteria after soaking them in bleach

enjoy your pesticides

My nigga

Uhh fruit skins absorb dishwashing soap

>The Virgin Wash

Chad eats his vegetables raw, dirt included.

>first cockroach farms
>now vegetable soap
Summer was a mistake

>Chad
>eating veggies
>not just eating live pigs and cows and never gaining a pound
Come on, user.

>washing chicken
>washing rice

Chad just eats pizza and drinks beer you fucking retard

no, i clean them, but why in the name of whatever fucking relevant deity watches over this would you use soap, you fucking mongoloid

Posting in bait thread... I hope.

Why wouldn't you use soap? Those veggies come out of the fucking dirt, you tard.

so what? eating dirt is healthy, did you never eat some when you were a kid? haven't you watched all the animal kingdom eating dirt and grass everyday? my dog always eats dirt, he loves it and I do too, and that's why I don't wash my veggies, you retard.

what the fuck

Soap to wash vegetables, washing your chicken? What world am I in? I'e never washed a chicken.

Also why the fuck aren't you using an iodine solution to remove pesticide off produce? You use Soap? White people really have no intrinsic value do they, jesus fucking Christ enjoy your estrogen

>fearing germs
That is why you are weak.

>implying any farming is done without pesticides
>implying that shit isn't absorbed into the flesh of the plant anyways

C'mon, user.

>he eats dirt
>and is proud of it

>not launching your vegetables into space away from all civilization
Never gonna make it