Confess thy sins

Confess thy sins and warlock pepe will decide wether you are redeemable

I consume way too much food

I CAN'T STOP EATING CHOCOLATE

I can't be bothered to count my calories

my drinking addiction is killing my gains...

I smoke.

I alienated my friends by becoming chad.

I cheated my diet today and ate 17 almonds, bringing my calorie total to nearly 950

I created the conditions for her to leave, and am so fucking stupid that I'm still depressed and hurt when she did.

I'm...redeemable?

I've never done a barbell bench press

>See unattractive female
>get to know her
>realise shes actually a divine creature

What is wrong with my brains famalam

Relish that you ever had her.

I only do calisthenics and cardio.

I got a premium membership at a gun range instead of saving for a better bike.

That is not a sin lul.

but basically all I got was a Range Officer certification class, a key to the front gate, access to the 600 meter range, access to the members only pistol range, 5 more guest passes (lol when am I gonna use those with no social life), and extended hours for a whole $50 more.

>loan guest passes to people for money
>6 0 0 M E T E R S

I dont bench

eat less, eat more low calorie filling foods. I sentence you to eat 5 whole eggplants and nothing else tommorow.
Is it at least dark chocolate? How much do you consume a day?
estimate, you should know when too much is too much.
Drink less/in moderation
Billions of people do, just do it moderately
Did you at least get laid by doing it ?
I sentence you to 8 minutes of light cardio
You are redeemable as you acknowledged your sin
Not much of a sin unless your goal is to get swole
cancel it , as a level 281 Grand Overlord Warlock I herby you give you a permit to shoot your gun anywhere.
What do you do instead?

I think I have rotator cuff tendinitis and I don't give a fuck, I want to reach my bench press goal

>I got a premium membership at a gun range

bench machine 8)

I only lift two days a week (and still somehow make gains)

You know what to do.

I skip squats because i have no way to get 80kg from the floor to my head safely.

but the guest passes have to compete with the base value of $10 for a day pass.

I gotta to sell for like $8 to make people want it, so I'd only make back about $96.

I figure I'll just take the RO class and start doing a little work at ranges on weekends to build a resumé.

Are you bulking? If you're bulking it seems like a waste to make minimal gains while gaining weight fast. Add one more day and maybe i'll let it slide.
Is there no bench at your gym? Is it too crowded? Do you suffer from shoulder problems?
Do you have a home gym and no rack? Try using household furniture to get it to starting height.

I dont count calories and I smoke weed all the time. Even now.

>shoot gun anywhere
but I can't just find a straight 600m stretch anywhere in daylight hours with an already good backstop. it's Kentucky, not Arizona.

Yeah, no rack and at homegym. I'll give it a shot, been doing hack squats though, don't know how good they are overall though.

split deadlift

No, I'm busier than fuck and probably not eating enough. I do toss in a third pump sesh some weeks desu, looks like I'm redeemed.

I have not gained nor lost weight in the past year. However my waist and hips are a full inch bigger. I can't; stop I need to stop! I think it's time to water fast bruh.

Thanks mate, i'll keep that one in mind to try, appreciate it

Start slow, do IF for 3 days to get used to it, slowly lowering eating window, then go with the water fast full throttle.
As long as your making marksman gains it's not all that bad I suppose, just buy a cheaper bike or focus more on cardio until you can.

Who fucking cares

Judge not lest ye be judged bro.

I've started eating ice-cream and going to the gym half as often.

Today is leg day but I just ate dinner and think Im just gonna skip that SHIET

i sometimes skip my friday workout to go drinking instead with the excuse of going on saturday, but the hangover always gets the best of me