Vidya

Does vidya lower test? Some guy and me got into a little debate over it. I though that an hour a day or so isn't noticeable but he claimed that any amount of playing time lowered test. What's the Veeky Forums verdict?

Yes.

Playing even for 1 minute will let your brain begin releasing dopamine, furthering your addiction to literal PIXELS.

I had to sell all my games at 19. I couldn't take it anymore.

Masturbation ruins your test the most. Cut it out.

I'd imagine competitive games don't negatively affect test.

No

Yeah, play something competitive. Just now that you'll lose test to the victors if you're crap at it without improving.

As dumb as it may sound you are kinda right,i'm so fucking addicted to lol I just want to be a high level player for no reason at all and its sucking my soul.

Funny part is that I play way better when I dont play all fucking day and have my shit together.

Remember, it's a game. Watch Jordan Peterson videos on Youtube and play the game of life. The jews have distracted you from furthering yourself. Don't let them get away with this.

So a game like CSGO might actually be beneficial?

I know its a game,deep inside me I know it all too well.It's a fucking company that wants money and is selling a product,and it does me no good to play that much being this bad but I cant help it for some reason I really want to be a videogame elite master even when I have 0 talent from what it seems.

And its truly holding me back from doing so much other more important shit.

Fuck.

Games are designed to make you feel like a hero. You are not a hero. You are an imperfect human being. Go out into the world. Throw all your games away. Uninstall lol and stop doing this to yourself. You might have to do this multiple times, but in the end you will be clean.

You will feel better. You will feel like a hero.

Focus on watching the guy I recommended. Do it now before it's too late.

There are people in their 30s browsing this god forsaken website. Stop stop stop. Get out man. Get out.

I'm glad you're reading this because it's the first step in your journey.

Just conjecture so far, can someone post some reputable studies along with their claims?

Fucking hell man,I dont feel like a hero at all,just like an useless fuck that cant even win at a game that I have been playing a lot.

And when I destroy all them noobs and start climbing the ladder I feel like a god,I'm even more confident irl.

Gonna watch that guy,it hit me hard to think that I can still be like this in my 30s

No vidya doesn't lower testosterone, nor does television. Being a sedentary faggot, most definitely will.

If you're on Veeky Forums it means you are at least interested in bettering yourself, and that's arguably the most important part. Anyone can say they want to change, but actually doing something to change is what seperates people.

Yeah,I have always wanted to be physically capable and athletic

Anyways I think I just have to get my shit together thanks Veeky Forums.

Prove to me that masterbation lowers test

No, because if you lose the enemy team takes YOUR test levels.
So, unless you are at the top .5%, you will be playing with your testosterone on the line

Inspect my penis

Don't know about lowing test but fuck video games regardless.

They're literally the biggest waste of time.

>zoning out at a screen for hours
>not learning anything
>not developing as a person
>mindless entertainment

You could be doing so much more with your time.

Go read something, listen to good music, ride a bike, walk in the woods, learn an instrument, talk to someone face to face, study philosophy / psychology,[ listen to lectures on YouTube (((Jordan Peterson)))], draw, paint, write

It depends.
>PC and Nintendo games lower test
>Sony games keep neutral test (except for JRPGs, they lower it)
>Xbox games (like GOW and Halo) raise test

Dark souls taught me perseverance and slightly improved my reflexes

Retro games raise test
Modern games lower it

it didn't teach you perseverance ...

you just had to be perseverant to get what you wanted

big difference

I think that staying in the same place miht lower test.
Playing video games for a fucking long time will fucking destroy you mind.

Ill never forget the moment i was playing witcher 3 and it just stopped being fun i had loved rpgs like that for ever and it just stopped being fun so i decided i wasnt going to sit in my room pressing buttons anymore and went the gym with the original goal of looking like geralt and getting a better lookong gf than the one i had at the time now im ottermode and have no gf and no video games

Good job user you've really turned your life around

If you're not at least Challenger, you're literally trash at that game and you're never going to make it.
Realize that the Challenger Scene is a joke, 90% of the people in it is trash and would never be able to perform in the LCS.
Now realize that you're not even that bad, you're way worse than that, way way worse. The only reason you're winning games is that you're playing against people that are even more trash than you. Just stop. I got to Diamond before realizing how pointless it actually is, no need for you to waste your time in it.