The constable is on to you Veeky Forums! Confess your worse crimes in the gym

The constable is on to you Veeky Forums! Confess your worse crimes in the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qods8POAkvk
belfastmediagroup.com/uvf-behind-attack-on-catholic-crew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

These ads are great.

monitoring this thread

What does this even mean?

Is this a gay thing?
I can't tell

Posession of gear is prohibited in the uk but its not illegal to sell it. Roid business is thriving and the fuzz dont like it.

It's an anti radical thing.

Wrong way round

Theres no penalty for posession.
Online sellers sell them as prescriptions and research chemicals.

rolling

>pakis raping schoolgirls left and right
>brits getting run over and stabbed by ramavans
>"I think it's time we start worrying about right wing extremism!"

Never fucking change, bongs.

WTF, UK. When are you guys going to stop ignoring Islamic rape and pretending there's some right wing white threat?

No way this is real.

As I right wing extremist youth I can confirm my use of the smiley face emoji.

Looks cringey as fuck. More reason not to visit the UK I guess

10 minutes in mspaint

Britain is hilarious

I just said no to everything because I'm anti-social and thought the guy was trying to turn me into a homo.

How about they do an ad about always saying no and then ending up like me? It doesn't even seem like anything good happened.

I guess they heard the correlation between upper body strength and right wing politics, huh. Not too long before the police start arresting people for being in the gym too much

why is it right wing extremism specifically?

look at the shit that happened in hamburg not a month ago and tell me that the right are a greater threat xD

I put a chair in the power cage to do ohp because I'm too tall to do it properly

I saw gas leaking from a truck in front of the gym so I went to find the manager and let him know and when I came back I had to kick an Indian guy off the squat rack because I was in-between sets

I'm probably just an oversensitive bitch but I hate doing stuff like that.

That's why you leave your towel, water bottle, gym bag, and all the weights on the bar when you need to leave your rack for a minute.

The entire press is left-wing, so right wing extremist = everyone we don't like.

>Americans are reeeing over even the slightest increase in NSA surveillance
>Bongs literally live in 1984

Don't plenty of Muslims join the gym as well? Why do they hate the gym so much and think it's a right wing extremist club?

I hope no one's taking these seriously.

Plot twist: most muslims are extremely right wing

Brits have 4 hours of government allowed time a week to dedicate to physical fitness, they can choose to attend the gym or run from rapefugeese. That's why there are so many rapes, they have spent their 4 hours and aren't allowed to run anymore.

can someone who is not a britbong explain this?

>Get involved in your community instead of hiding at home or working
>This causes you to talk to normal people
>Normal people recognize that the Brits are fucking nutcases and protest
>This somehow leads to lynching black people in the streets
I'm not even joking, that's literally what this site seems to be. All conservative actions groups, according to these people, are covers for violent KKK members.

Only pure hatred can save Europe.

IMO all of this shit is because all the masculine Europeans emigrated to America and Australia, the only white people left in Europe are cucks

kek

>someone you meeting
>diaster
Holy shit the police in England are too retarded to have guns.

it checks out, Veeky Forums is what made me extremely raceist

yeah I agree, having to impose your will over somebody else because it's necessary or right is always uncomfortable. i wish there wasn't a need for it

>blew nose in car
>tissue tore
>absolute snotfest
>boogies all over hand
>poorly wipe and enter gym
>molest bench and bar
>dont wipe off when finished

>took 10pl8 dyel had on his bar because I wanted to use it for warmup skull crusher
>lopsided made him crash

>snuck a flask of rum in and took swigs before deadlift max

>ripped so much ass my eyes turned red in the sauna
>actually shit once

>took dumbbells roastie was about to use solely so she couldnt use them

>littered in the parking lot

It's the latest thing that British police are doing instead of their jobs.

kind of a dick arent you m8

>Not too long before the police start arresting people for being in the gym too much
Bong or not, you have nothing to worry about.

pretty soon there gonna start putting Veeky Forumszens in camps. What do we do bros?

Wow

You're a cunt

Live in merica

it's an anti white thing

get shot and die from no healthcare? nah i'm good

you're never gonna make it

>60% whites after counting Mexicans as white
I'd rather live in a white country tbqh.

>be britbong
>go to gym
>get arrested
In all honesty, this is probably a planet fitness marketing scheme

this is /pol/ bait and only /pol/acks are responding to this knowing this is bait

> back to /pol/

Please don't tell me you live in the USA after spouting that drivel about what we, Europeans, should do.

I guess I'll decide to join him. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Eastern Europe still exists

/pol/ complaining about minorities while they're being cucked by the white elite since the 80's. Politics is nothing more than a meme to altreichers.

None of this really upsets me, other than the insane amount of money we spend on the military (which, I don't think is portrayed accurately in that graph since iirc 50-60% of the budget goes to entitlement programs).

But high spending on military is more of a result of corruption and poor economic planning (thanks Keynes, you cunt) than Capitalism.

or you could, you know, get along with people of different races who are doing the obvious right thing for their lives even though it evokes a strong emotional response from you on the basis of your sexual insecurities

(((white elite))) really makes me think

nice m9

this can't be real

The British police hate radical gains.

>I tend to think there's a little bit of Amy's spirit in them.
Fair trade considering what they put into Amy.

Nuke the UK already.

You bluepilled bastard. Ever since the iPhone came out we've all been living in 1984. Every degenerate with a phone around you acts as big brother.

Rage fuel

Maybe if amerifags got jobs they wouldnt be poor. Also rape and theft is a crime even if you are black.

The most murderous terrorists in UK history are the right wing nutters from Northern Ireland. UVF, UFF, Red Hand Commando etc.

They would literally call a 'catholic' taxi, wait for it, and shoot the driver in the head.

Read a book nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=qods8POAkvk

Please get along with the van drivers and knife wielders. Please get a long with the rapists. Please feel guilt when they stab you, run you over, or rape you and your family.

>these people did a terrible thing once
>so let's ignore the massive, observable problem we have happening right in front of us

Nobody likes the far right either, but they're not the fucking problem right now you massive cuckold.

And that's not been relevant for 20+ years you fucking mong

Some cucks actually, unironically do, and it's soul-crushing to see. Looking for the article, but some small time politician's daughter got raped and murdered, brutally, by a muslim, and all he could do was apologize and say how terrible things must have been for him to want to do that to his daughter.

Things like that actually hurt me, even though my family left Sweden almost a century ago.

You don't know anything about my country. These people never went away and they are still intimidating, assaulting and murdering catholics.

belfastmediagroup.com/uvf-behind-attack-on-catholic-crew/

You don't know a fucking thing.

>>these people did a terrible thing once

>'once'

They have been doing it for over a century you rabid nigger faggot.

Okay. Deal with them, that's fine.

Stop ignoring literal muslim rape gangs in your streets. Stop problems, regardless of the color of their skin or country of origin.

If that link is accurate, they're approximately as shitty as Muslim extremists, which means a painful death is too good for them, but will have to do. *shrug*

Still doesn't absolve the police from pussying out towards mudslime crime

>the entire press is left-wing

It's like you've never even picked up a fucking british newspaper in your life lad

No it isn't 'fine'. The right wing nutters like UVF and UFF are the a dangerous clear and present threat in my country. They operate with collusion of the local authorities and even the UK government and special forces.

You implying that UK shouldn't "start worrying" about this just to show how stupid you fat Burgerstanis are, wading in to situations you know fucking nothing about coming out with complete bullshit.

You are ignoring, as an authority, a clear and present danger.

If you would like to deal with other dangers, that's fine. Not saying what they do is fine, a hate group going around killing innocents for any reason isn't fine, I can't tell if you're intentionally misinterpreting what I'm saying or if you're retarded.

>also implying amerifat

>If you would like to deal with other dangers, that's fine.

So why did you or someone else post ? Why are you defending that post? Right wing terrorism including the neo nazis and Ulster Loyalists is this country's most active and persistent terrorist threat.

>You are ignoring, as an authority, a clear and present danger.

I have not once implied that muslim terrorism is not also a threat. I am taking issue with the retards on this thread claiming action against right wing terrorism is unnecessary when it is the most dangerous and active type in my country.

The advertising campaign is targeted at right wing extremism, it's cringey, and will stop nothing. They ignore muslim terrorism and gangs of migrants literally grooming bribing kidnapping and/or raping young girls, and it's brushed off, when caught, sentences are laughable, etc.

If someone else is stirring shit, on an organized level, they needa get fucked with too.

Those are my only points.

>would

operative word here, as opposed to a present tense

Oh another retarded 'point'.

>They ignore muslim terrorism

The government tackles muslim terrorism in different campaigns you dumb cunt.

> will stop nothing.

Oh yeah I bet you're some kind of sociological counter extremism expert.

Turn off Breitbart user it's not doing you any good.

literally elemantary school shit

>right wing extremists are the problem

durr hurr turn off CNN it's not doing you any good

>does Breitbart have a TV channel or did you misspeak? Actual question.

Fine. Ignore the invasion. 2 generations from now, your whole country will be overrun. I don't actually care anymore, so long as I have a place to escape to. Y'all welcome this shit.

>Not too long before the police start arresting people for being in the gym too much
Better not get too big4u lads. The law might have to get involved if you're suspiciously large

>Better not get too big4u lads. The law might have to get involved if you're suspiciously large

a great reason to sturt cutting if you ask me

can you really be punished just for having AAS in your system in Sweden, or is this a bullshit story

Some Swefag explained it in another thread.

In Sweden you can get subsidies from the federal sports association if you want to operate a sports club within the federal league. A condition of the federal sports sponsorship is that your 'athletes' have to consent to anti doping controls, because on paper the members are all competing against each other.

Same with amateur sports associations around the world. For example theoretically as a British Rowing member I could be randomly drug tested by British Rowing at an affiliated regatta.

So if you're in a gym that is in the federal association you're a competitive athlete that is up for anti doping controls, if you're in a non affiliated gym then you're not.

As usual it's a story blown out of proportion by people half reading internet stories.

>tell someone in the UK that you're planning on cutting
>they assuming it's code for the sale of illegal, blackmarket butter knives and report you to the constabulary

>tell someone in the US that you're planning on cutting
>they're assuming you're suicidal and report you to the police to prevent a mass shooting

>tell someone in Australia that you're planning on cutting
>they point out that all you have is a spoon, defeating you in the grand game of knifey spoony

This happens alot in sweden though, but because of said policebehaviour riffraff is arming itself there is some kind of war going on.

what the fuck

>ramavans
lmfao

everything else is fine but littering? really?

>tell someone in canada that you're planning on cutting
>informs the local HAEs police who then protest your obvious display of thin privilege outside your house for three days and cover you in chicken broth every time you leave or enter it

I got to meet more right wing extremists, they seem like a friendly bunch.

worst*

>Irrelevant
>Did terrible thing once

Have you even heard of the UVF or any Ulster/Orange shit? Probably not. Just as, if not more, violent than the IRA but get a free pass in history.