What do you make of Kendrick's home gym? Are most rappers natty?

What do you make of Kendrick's home gym? Are most rappers natty?

where do you buy a pack of ex-con nigs to hang out at your place

>gloves

they just enjoy the prison atmosphere so they feel less guilty about all the down low gay sex they have

at ompton

i see an healthrider exercise bike in the bg

why the fuck are there just a pack of retards following this guy around everywhere he goes. jesus..fucking free-eaters, seriously

This is how they talk in their group:
>aww wass good mah nigga...was good was good
>hear you been crankin that bench press know what im sayin?? das reel good mah nigga...reel good

repeat ad nauseum

I never understood why rappers always have like 20 people following them all around. Obviously they just mooch and dont contribute much. Does kendirck not realize or not care

It's the tribe mentality. "When one of us makes it, we all make it."

I know an NBA player whose family and friends have free reign of his penthouse when the season is on.

I've seen it when some of my black friends get a fat paycheck. When we go out they'll buy shots for everyone and we'll reciprocate when we get paid.

Yeah. And if you don't do that all these so called friends and family members want nothing but to talk shit about you and maybe try to rob you.

Crabs in a bucket.

I always wondered how rapper's filter their inner circle and keep control, as things can get crazy very fast when Jamal's friend of a friend of a friends crew shows up.
e.g Chris Brown has had his mansion robbed by acquaintances. Trouble is never far away even for successful niggers. You'd have to be super careful at all times

Just look at this shit,

>we'll
hey nigger

im black
its called not being a sellout or some shit. dumb shit needs to change tbqh

>im black
you are not qualified to post here

>Judging groups instead of individuals
never gonna make it

it's how they keep it real
if they cut all those free loading losers out their life, how will they keep it real with the streets? aint no more streets in their life
and keeping it real is how you stay on top of the game in the rap game son

If 90% of my bowl of ice cream is full of shit and 10% is vanilla ice cream, i'm still not eating out of that bowl.

things aren't crimes when white people do them

>muh white privelige
Are you serious? How often do you see white communities chimp out if a person gets killed for resisting arrest?

>le reddit "were all individuals!!" meme

Fuck off id rather be goose stepping with 50 other white 6'7" ubermenches like me than having to take the subway with Jamal and Ahmed

>still going to /pol/
N E V E R G O N N A M A K E I T

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Get out of here, chicken nugget scoon.

well you never wiil ^^

>not judging groups instead of individuals
Its almost like you're from a shit group or something.

Your a fucking nerd bro, if you can't say the shit you wanna say Irl you need to bite a bullet. Not saying you can't have your fantasy visions, you would never defend them in person so why even have them..

*crickets*

>if you can't say the shit you wanna say Irl you need to bite a bullet

Not him but I do. Ironically its the blacks who talk shit on the net, in real life they just nod their heads when I talk about the necessities of a homogeneous society.

>Not saying you can't have your fantasy visions
>fantasy

Keep thinking that.

>blow up your own buildings
>chimp out in the middle east

>your own buildings
Actually, that was Larry Silverstein and his Jew insurance buddies.
>chimp out in the middle east
Cleansing sandmonkeys isn't chimping out.

Interesting. Are you American? How do you expect that would ever come to fruition? Just wondering, I'm a Middle eastern who looks white. Gimme the 411 so I can better prepare my self for a "upcomin" genocide.

Kendrick Lamar is not natty

>letting your weights rust

Why not just buy some plastic ones

twitter or instagram

They don't because they have been well controlled.
However they will outright destroy their own neighborhoods over a fucking hockey or football game though.
I mean that's on record. It's romanticized to hell and back and called cool and all that, but..it happens.

>nigger thinks spics are white
No nigger, white, not brown. Or are you thinking of Mediterraneans? They're also not white.

so hanging out with the hodgetwins essentially

Funny he calls the cops. I though he thought all cops were dirty.

Um, no.
This is a thing.
You people destroy your fucking cities over fucking sporting events.
I don't understand how you people can lack self awareness. Everyone else can see it.
Why can't you?

Oh they are. But he's rich and well connected now so they have to do their job or he can have them fired or even "accidentally" killed.

>cherrypicking
Should I show you the average nu-male leftist?
>They don't because they have been well controlled.
No, it's because they are civilized and not mindless jungle savages.
>However they will outright destroy their own neighborhoods over a fucking hockey or football game though.
You are confusing whites with other races there, ape.

>/Pol/ constantly posting "numales" and claiming all leftists are like that
>Suddenly people start doing it to them and they get all triggered

Lmaoing@urlife

Educated people are overwhelmingly left leaning. Eat shit nazi.

You're telling me that when a teacher leans left, they tend to teach their students to lean left as well? Color me shocked!

looks disgusting, makes me glad I'm not a nigger

>kekistan redditor faggot
That isn't the average /pol/poster, porch monkey.
>Educated people are overwhelmingly left leaning.
You spelled indoctrinated wrong.

>kekistan redditor faggot
>not the average /pol/poster

>projecting
Come up with some better arguments, baby-rapist.

This can't be right, or at least I need to see years it's for. No way Irish republicanism has less than 10 attacks. And how can anarchism only have 1 when the unabomber was an anarchist and committed more than one terrorist attack by himself

Here.

As a bystander I'd like to gently point out that projecting is just as bad as ad-hominem

>ad-hominem
>he doesn't know that blacks rape babies to cure themselves of AIDS

>this many niggers

Why are people considered /pol/ for just believing in reality and statistics?I'm not a white supremecist, but I do know blacks commit 70% of all violent crime as 13% of the population, as well as 50% of all rapes.(In Us) They are terrible human beings.

Yes user, the Jews did everything. Anyone who disagrees with you is a Jew, shill or brainwashed. Very good, aren't you a great little ubermensch

Kill yourself delusional stormfag

>lifting in socks and sandals
>not even 1pl8 DL