When she says she just gets along better with guys

>when she says she just gets along better with guys

What's wrong with that?

But I'm this with girls.

A woman doesn't have female friends because she either A. constantly competes with them for male attention or B. constantly flirts with their boyfriends. Or so I've been told.

how is this fitness related???

the assumption is she's a whore
could still be fun but not wifey

Same here. I like to feel like a male lion with my female lion friends who let me sleep on their couches and they feed me.
>tfw Jared Fogle visited my middle school and I can't remember it at all

I prefer nerdy gay guys. Then I can watch ecchi with someone and not feel weird about it.

It means she's a turbo slut and will hop on your bf's dick the moment you blink.

>female lions
If only there were a word for this

Alternately, she could be a dumpster fire of a human being in general and the only people that maintain contact with her are guys that want to plow her. It's a strong signal to gtfo regardless.

lionette?

Lionelle, stupid.

lionlass you fucking retard

I'm pretty sure it's "cougar" which is why older women who prey on young men are called cougars.

In my experience it means she likes the male attention because with her female "friends" she's not the hottest and doesn't get the attention from the men that revolve her hotter friends. or she just wants the male attention

this has various implications for the bro dynamic, even if she says she acts like "one of the guys"

doesn't always happen though

>she could be a dumpster fire of a human being in general and the only people that maintain contact with her are guys that want to plow her

I've fucked girls like this and you are 100% correct.

underrated

You're thinking of Jaguar, a female lion is a Jaguar, Cougar is a completely different animal.

jaguar is a type of car dumbass, you're thinking of a tiger

Tiger is a golf player stupid, you're thinking of a lynx

lynx is only a shitty bodyspray in oceania, shoo shill

the word you're thinking of is she-lion

Serval cat?

Bobette cat!

This is accurate. My ex told me she doesn't get along with girls because they're too catty. Really the only people that can stand her are people trying to fuck her. Should have known she was shit when she cheated on her BF with me.

she-lions are like big seals, they're just called catgirls

>they're too catty
Catesse-y*

Women like that are huge sluts

In my experience it means they are total bitches who are incapable of socializing normally with other women, always resulting in dramatic fights and falling outs.

>Everyone in this thread is so catty

Literally my sister