What are your reasons for wanting to be rich Veeky Forums...

What are your reasons for wanting to be rich Veeky Forums ? Other than the obvious being able to buy expensive things like a house a nice car those are just things once you have them you will still feel exactly the same as you do now what will give you the most satisfaction once you become wealthy?

Being free from the shackles of wagecucking. I was content before I started working; haven't been since.

To be loved by those that rejected me

I dont want to buy shit. I want to retire.

Freedom of life and not having to work a 9 - 5 job just to make ends meet.

Literally this, the freedom simply to wake up when you want without the need to report to the wagecuck cotton fields on time.

/thread

>Money is power. Power will bring me to a higher and better places.

>I want to show off. I have an inferiority complex, so by being rich I can buy expensive cars, watches etc.

>I want to give the best for my future family. Best foods, best education for my kids, best vacations etc.

I'm okay being a wagecuck, i met some great people at work. Also i don't want an expensive house/car/jewelery
I'm already happy, what i lack is just that feeling that you'll never have any money issue.

So my father doesn't have to wagecuck anymore, for the senpai you know?

To be self reliant, I already am due to investments but I want fuck off self reliance money.

$1,000 a week atm.
$2,500 is 5x the travel and nice car.
$5,000 a week is fuck you money to me anyway. I’m not greedy.

I’ve found the richer you arethe easier your wealth grows but. 18-26 where a cunt.

26-29 and I’ve tripled my worth.

I want to be free to look at a map or browse places to travel, and at a whim decide to go there.

this. freedom is the ultimate luxury. status symbols are just silver chains

This is the most genuine response

> you will still feel exactly the same as you do now

you don't though, it feels that way sometimes because you lose perspective as your memory of being destitute fades. That said how many rich people do you see giving all their money away so they can go back to their old life? I guess the point is if you have the brains and ambition to be successful never lose sight of the fact that life will never be perfect, but is closer to perfect when you have food and a roof over your head than it would be living in a ditch eating garbage.

I have never really worked till now

I'm a male model, i work 2 days a month, castings etc are more but that's most of the time just 1-2 hours. I live somewhere where it's possible to live from it. Cheap town, lots of shoots. My girlfriend wants to move back to homecountry (just 8 hours away) but there i can't do this kinda work and live of it. So i hope to get money and be able do do the same i've been doing all my life, game, chill, party, concerts

Cryptochadlife

Ascension to godhood.

to have a safe life, because we live in a world ruled by money.
And to build up a wealthy family so my kids can build up on my wealth

Freedom to do whatever I want.

Don't care about lambos, McMansions, or nice clothes. I just want to be free.

I don’t even want a big house or an expensive car. I just want to be comfortable and not have any financial worries.

I don't really wanna be rich or live work-free, I just want to be a homeowner. No family or backup and the jobs I've, it's evident I can work my entire life without any vices and still never be able to afford a home to call my own. So I'm just trying some other way.

Talk about privilege omg. I mean I can understand the sentiment but hearing about working 2 days a month and living off of that no prob kinda makes me more mad than not working at all for some reason.

t. wagecuck obviously

this

we really live on the shittiest of times where people want tomake money just to be able to not think about money... (and live as we're supposed to)

I want a fuckton of money so I can live as a hermit in the forest but with high speed internet.

wow i've never really thought about why I truly want money and this is it

I want to save up enough money to seek my dream of buying property in New England far away from city jackasses and writing for a living.

Financial freedom. Not having to worry about not having enough to buy one thing or another, or support the senpai. Getting to travel to places I want to, when I want to. Not having to spend my life working until I'm 70.

I don't care about anything. I don't need lambos, big house and ton of useless shit, I just want to wake up and not have to go wagecucking. The life I'm living now as a poorfag minus wagecucking would be the perfect life for me.

Not having to work. Have you ever took off a random Tuesday and went outside? It’s like picture related and so comfy not having to see people. Going to a bar mid day is great too. The people there are interesting

Stress. The minute I have enough to retire to a modest life, I will. I am not cut out for this world.

Give a decent and economically worry free life to my wife.

What this user said
As well as the desire to build an estate that I can pass down to my progeny.

Also I quit my 8-5 job as I’m back in flight school. There was a 2 week window of not working/school and it was great. Since I was still in work mode I awoke and was out the house everyday before 8 am. I went to parks, coffee shops, read, went to store etc. people you interact with these hours are the happiest and not people after work. I finally got to explore the city I have been living in for the last 10 years

this and also I want to make some money for my parents that they don't have to work at 60+.

Same here user. I have 50k in crypto and hope that I will one day make it so that I and my parents never have to work again.

This, of course.
I don't want to be rich, I just want out.

actually we live in the best time ever, in many ways

1. To be completely debt free for the first time in my adult life
2. To have enough money to afford having children, or at least a dog

I've found a chick with perfect DNA so I'm ready to make my super-children, but kids are so fucking expensive. Also would love a dog but every time you go to the vet it's fucking $600