If steroids are so bad why are men like The Rock so idolized?

If steroids are so bad why are men like The Rock so idolized?
Checkmate nattys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYR7bC0hkDA
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all about what you want. Do you want quick gains and know you never really got them legit

Or do want to earn every pound of muscle.

Again i think taking roids says more about you as person than anything could

I get where you're coming from but you also just can't sit on your ass to get the gains

To me personally, if you have access to roids and don't use them under the pretense of "not earning the muscle", it's the same as saying "I taught myself a language without utilizing a language book therefore I earned the right to speak it"

If it doesn't break any rules (Olympic competitions, other shit) then why not?

haha okay faggot

have fun with TRT for the rest of your life lmao

If you start a test cycle without knowing how to recover, you deserve whatever happens to you, i.e lifetime dependence on TRT. However anyone with a brain can cycle off it with few to no issues.

proper usage and quality test can negate the negative side effects.

Most negative side effects have early symptoms as well, so if you just be aware you can can prevent it.

If I had easy access to test I would be using it. Testys aren't lesser than nattys, they just went about it in a different way. No problem with that friend

>Are you results-driven and get. things. done. or are you a self-centered pussy who can't make any hard decisions?
Remember, work smarter, not harder.

I wouldn't take steroids even if it was free and readily available. I don't like needles or tablets.

You are delusional lmao. How are the gains you make on steroids not gotten legit? Men don't tend to take steroids because they want quick gains, but because they want more gains than what is naturally possible for a human. There is nothing wrong with this.
Taking steroids says one thing about you, and it's that you want to leave humanity behind. What on earth is the point of limiting your gains with some arbitrary "natty honor" made up by some neckbeards on Veeky Forums? When instead you could be aspiring to become as strong as possible with any means necessary.

Total strength is what matters. Not natty strength.

>If it doesn't break any rules (Olympic competitions, other shit) then why not?
You do realize that every single man competing in the Olympics is using steroids? You know this, right? Every one of them. You literally can not make it into the Olympics as a natty because everyone else there is on steroids, so the standards are far above what is possible for a natty.

Probably the best documentary on the subject. Well worth the watch
youtube.com/watch?v=VYR7bC0hkDA

I'm pretty sure most normies don't have any idea that he is on juice

>I get where you're coming from but you also just can't sit on your ass to get the gains
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
>Among the men in the no-exercise groups, those given testosterone had greater increases than those given placebo in muscle size in their arms (mean [±SE] change in triceps area, 424±104 vs. -81±109 mm2; P

alright well now I know. But for competitions that do have rules against it ya know. Don't use it to cheat. Jesus fuck what do you want from? what are you my mom? god I hate you but I'm so lonely someone love me for fucks sake

well fuck I'm learnin so much now

I wouldn't waste it sittin on my arse that's for sure

The Olympics have rules against it, but the people running the Olympics ignore them because a natty Olympic games is less entertaining and thus less profitable.
It's not cheating when all elite level athlete competitions are steroid users against other steroid users.

Yeah I wouldn't either. But IMO it has a lot of potential for preventing muscle wasting, if you're bedridden or even just injured and can't lift for a while. You can see the natties who didn't lift lost strength and mass while eating the same diet as everyone else. A lower dose, maybe closer to 200mg, could keep you at equilibrium for a while before you had to cycle off.

that'd be fucking great for me right now. Been sick with mono for a couple months now and just got it diagnosed. Too bad I lost 15lbs already of hard earned muscle. Forcing myself to eat is difficult as fuck as is, but with the mono I threw up if I ate more than a small to medium serving. Now I'm confined to a fuckin bed as I watch myself whither back to high school skeletal. sucks massive cock

15 lbs of muscle or 15lbs total?

t. roidcuck

how hard is it to be an olympian then? say, for example, I wanted to be a javalin, discus or shotput thrower. Could I be olympian standard if I started gear and training in, say, a year? as opposed to if, theoretically, all olympians were natty, training clean? would I be able to catch up to roid users quicker with roids than with natty users without roids?

my body fat was probs around %14 4 months ago when I weighed 190lbs

now it's about %11-12 I'd guess and I weigh 175lbs now

either way, I feel scrawny as fuck again and have lost all confidence in what little body image I had. After I'm better tho imma fuckin hit it hard. Not old enough for test yet so can't hit that without some repercussions, but gaining mass and building should be easier since I can eat more.

sucks it's mid-summer tho

I'm natty, but I've done the research and know about steroids unlike you. Will probably use them at some point.
Very hard. You can not ever make it there. Olympic athletes have been training since childhood, training for several decades of which maybe 10 years on steroids.
They use steroids, but they also train harder than all other people in the world and have trained since early childhood.

Of course they do. Do you hang out with brain damaged people or something?

Because he's also a millionaire. It doesn't seem like he's compensating