Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally drink milk for its hormones and peptides. Thank you for reaffirming my goals.

cow milk is unhealthy, that's why everyone should drink human milk (preferably their own) for maximum bone development

Tastes good.

Mu waulity of life has k,moprobe d tremednosuly since reaolcing milk wiht whiksey ofr the nutereotoal benfiiits thks /fi t

rocket fuel will help me leave humanity behind
i need to drink more milk

post pic, you slutty trap

>rocket fuel
Milk has to be a fuckin sick pre-workout drink

I used to drink on average 1L of milk a day a few months ago, for about 7 months. Experienced no health detriments externally or internally. Strength multiplied.
Stopped it cold turkey and my strength plummeted.

Hahaha how the fuck is this real hahaha like will a cow fucking launch itself to space if you don't milk it regularly ? Hahaha fucking rocket fuel

>drinking cells is bad
>drinking miniscule amounts of hormones that aren't even relevant is bad
>because some people are now everyone is allergic to casein, lets also make a list of unrelated diseases
>fucking rocket fuel

This has to be the most retarded thing I've seen all day.

>no enjoying some rocket fuel/gasoline after eating your pound of uranium for the day

Never gonna make it.

Watch out for air! It's literally rocket fuel.

w2c uranium-based protein powder?

>2017
>not drinking rocket fuel

How else are your gains gonna blast off?

lel

>other drugs
well everything else was cool but...

>tfw lactose intolerant

When will they convert chemicals in almond milk into rocket fuel

This dude posts the same thread with the same images every two weeks, lmao.

>rocket fuel

nice try gains goblin

>Hey look it's another vegan propaganda thread

sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/

what about goat milk ?

I drink milk constantly and get sick maybe 1-2 times a year, and it's usually because something is going around

>2017
>not drinking rocket fuel

GOTTA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND C'MON

Yeah sure, also 100% of people who inhale oxygen die you god damn retard.

A fucking spider

>You still drinking the white poison?
Yep

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

Why do all the anti-milk shills assume that every cunt like them lives in some large US city.

I live in the country in norn iron and i've met a great deal of the cows i get milk from, no hormones, no other artificial shit, just natural, traditional growth and milking.

All this is just salty niggers pissy that they can't consume the white man's drink.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956

nobody cares, enjoy your cancer xD

> African-Americans consume low amounts of dairy foods and do not meet recommended intakes of a variety of vitamins and minerals, including calcium.

Well you sure show'd me, that niggers are retarded, and are still less able overall to drink milk. Try reading what you post next time.

Implying that other processed products including meat are not cancerous.

Milk is just a boogieman taking the blame for the shitty food industry.

>Well you sure show'd me, that niggers are retarded,

A retard has an IQ below 75 which is common in many African countries.

American "blacks" are mixed with Europeans and Native Americans and so their average IQ is around 85

So American blacks are normally not retarded but their African cousins normally are.

>Milk has IGF-1

Yeah I think I'll continue to drink it.

VEGANS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, this thread really has me craving a delicious refreshing glass of moo juice. I think I'll indulge myself now
There's a farm nearby where I can get fresh, raw milk. I've went there a couple of times, best milk I've had hands down. I wonder if I could meet some of the cows...

Veeky Forums is a vegan board

get used to it, kiddo

BUT ERRIIIIIIC

>Chron's
That's actually caused by your immune system being adapted to the presence of intestinal worms but the worms not being present to help control your immune system due to parasites being much rarer in modern society so it flips out on your own guts.

Just like /pol/ is left, right?

What's wrong with the pus, my immunity needs some training. Also rocket fuel is awesome.