According to the sticky, I have to consume 375g of protein a day. This translates to 1.2kg of chicken...

According to the sticky, I have to consume 375g of protein a day. This translates to 1.2kg of chicken. How the fuck do I even consume such a large amount? Even if I drink 2 scoops of protein powder, I still have to consume about 1kg of chicken.

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/body-fat-formula.php
bayesianbodybuilding.com/th
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's .88grams per LEAN body mass

you dont need to eat any more than 200g a day

Lose the weight first fatass

jesus fucking christ lose like 150-200lbs first.

I eat less than 100g of protein a day and I have no problem building muscle.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Sticky says just bodyweight. how do I measure my LEAN body mass if I am not lean to begin with?

>not eating 1kg of protein every day

>bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

If 0.88g per kilo of body weight then i need like 77grams of protein a day. Which is so little that i have to up my carbs a fuck ton to reach my daily caloric limit. How the fuck is one supposed to eat if this is true?

you fucking lanklet piece of shit this is all muscle

.88 per lb, let's say 1.65 per kg.
You'll need 145g per day.
Just switch your main carb source to lentils and you'll be there.

calculate it you fat slob

bmi-calculator.net/body-fat-calculator/body-fat-formula.php

Post recent pic, pl0x.

>>bayesianbodybuilding.com/th
Nowone said you had to fill up the extra calories with a fuckton of carbs, all its saying is that .61kg/lbm is the cutoff point for gains

How's your first week? Also how's being 5'2"?

Why even ask? I'm pretty sure you know very well how to stuff your mouth with food at that bodyweight.

>Only 2 scoops

That's utter bullshit
Go to a dietician, they'll measure it with a caliper. Ask for a caliper, no scale or bioelectrical bullshit.

>How the fuck do I even consume such a large amount?
Buy a whole chicken, roast it, eat its flesh

You don't have to eat that much protein ffs

>375g of protein a day
are you sure that's enough m8? try going for 800 at least lol

clarence eats 170g protein a day and has a 300kg squat

do you need to eat more than him? does anybody here even need to eat the same as him?

What the actual fuck. I don't know why I keep coming back to this board.

You're retarded user. I want you to know that. If I was actually retarded, I'd want someone to tell me.

clarence is also blasting gear and has godly genetics. I have big respect for the guy but you can't compare him to a mere mortal

How much weight can the bar take? Looks like it's not too far from snapping

WTF? I eat a roasted chicken for lunch and one for dinner. That already puts me over 300g/day and I still have to eat breakfast and side dishes.

Are you even trying?

Assuming it's a legit Oly bar it can hold 1000kg+. Eleiko bars can hold 1500.
It's also made to bend a bit with heavy loads.

yall are fucking retarded mateys