"Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted...

"Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy, which exercise only depleted. So he didn’t work out"

"All my friends who work out all the time, they're going for knee replacements, hip replacements — they're a disaster"

What did Drumpf mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does he mean by anything that comes out of his mouth. It's all just babble.

He doesnt know how to properly work out himself and doesnt trust others/personl trainers to take proper care of him.

honestly at this point its better to just ride it out than try to get into shape, his heart wont be able to handle true excercise... excercising when not fit increases your risk of stroke temporarily 4x..

>"Trump believed the human body was like a battery, with a finite amount of energy
This is true
>which exercise only depleted. So he didn’t work out"
This is partially true.
Working out is not for everyone.
I don't mind when rich people don't work out.
It's their choice.

desu if the only thing you're trying to do is achieve maximum lifespan, any kind of physical exertion past light cardio, and ANY excess calorie consumption whatsoever, is going to work against you.

it's not a matter of "energy" like a battery, so much as it is like putting miles on a car. only the system in this case is your metabolism, skeleton, joints, endocrine system, etc. so really Grumlph is correct when he says this, despite the battery metaphor being incorrect in nuance.

But life isn't just about achieving the longest lifespan possible, so that shouldn't necessarily prevent you from wanting to exercise and get into shape.

What does wealth have to do with it?

This is just going to be people defending a man that doesn't even know they exist, for no reason, aka shitposting, sage

Surely if you're looking at the body as a "battery", you'd need to acknowledge that the sustenance of a larger body would require more raw energy from the battery than a smaller one, even while sedentary, and that would deplete the battery faster.

By that token, staying slim however you could would be more conducive to longevity than being overweight, which he is. Eating less, then, even if not moving more would be the right way to preserve yourself. It's not justifiable to be overweight, in such a case.

Trump is actually pretty physically active, plays sports, no booze, no drugs, no cigarettes keeps his body more pure than most people, hes 71 and looks great. Remember he only sleeps a few hours hes always on the go.

>71 and looks great
Hahahahahahahahaha

his friends are crossfitters?

He looks better than Hillary at least, and he's older than her.

>drumpf

you need to go back

nothing, he's just a trump supporter doing mental gymnastics so he doesn't have to realize the mistake he did

The guy is obese m8.

Damn sexy braphog there

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Drumpf
What does John Oliver's tiny cock taste like?

Honestly OP you triggered this poor guy. This website is a safe space you should have put trigger warnings before saying Drumpf.

the man went from a citizen with ZERO political backckground to the leader of the free world in year. something tells me he's a fraction as dumb as you think he is.
also
>drumpf
how does it feel knowing that a man who goes into tirades about the smallest things hasn't even acknowledged your nickname for him. But keep calling him that, surely he'll be impeached any day now right?
fucking faggot liberals

Another triggered guy.
I'm reporting you OP.

W A S H I N G T O N
A S H I N G T O N W
S H I N G T O N W A
H I N G T O N W A S
I N G T O N W A S H
N G T O N W A S H I
G T O N W A S H I N
T O N W A S H I N G
O N W A S H I N G T
N W A S H I N G T O

you know it's the anti trump people who needed time off from and therapy after trimp won right? but nice damage control retard

He's right

Who do you think has more motivation and energy, the guy who just spent 2 hours at the gym and is drained, or the guy sitting in an office

>triggered
>safe space
but these are all liberal things? I don't get it

Guys don't worry he can't hurt you anymore Veeky Forums is a safezone here the mods will remove this thread and his Trump hating ways.

This devil dropped many bombs on my country! Never again, fat man will die of a heart attack very soon, by the will of God

You sound upset.

Well, it's true though. Regular exercise will shorten your lifespan.
I don't mind though because I'd rather be fit than live to be 100 years old.

It's obviously you cuckolds who are triggered. One clear sign of this is using "Drumpf", a childish insult made up by John Oliver, a Jewish propagandist/brainwasher.
The family name was never Drumpf, it's just a lie made up by that kike Oliver. Look it up.

>plays sports,
Golf doesn't count lol
>no drugs
You're beyond saving if you think Trump hasn't done massive amounts of drugs, he was a real estate mogul in Manhattan in the 80s
>something tells me he's a fraction as dumb as you think he is.
I think you mean
>a figurehead under the guise of populism planted by the world's big bankers and corporate leaders so they could get in and establish influence in economy and foreign relations (see secretaries of state, commerce, and treasury) and be completely ignored having Trump as a scapegoat but really having four years to establish direct lines in the white house.
Russia is a scapegoat.
Nationalism is a scapegoat
Everything boils down to the elite corporatists.
They got in with Bush (see tight connection with his gpa and ppl like Rockefeller) but either something went wrong or idk, but now they're trying a different strategy.

Seriously folks. Read into this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot and you'll see the long standing implications which still relate to things today.

>when you start a thread trying to upset, but become upset yourself
Bummer

SALT
A
L
TLAS

>stop being dumb
>U R THE MAD?! xD

Trump is a fucking idiot who cares what lies he tells himself so he can justify not working out

>You're beyond saving if you think Trump hasn't done massive amounts of drugs, he was a real estate mogul in Manhattan in the 80s
You're wrong.

Do you really believe you are more intelligent than Donald Trump?

SODIUM
O
D
I
U
MUIDOS

Yeah, moguls are good at things.

>you may not be willing to accept it
>but this is what peak performance looks like

Physically
And
Mentally
Unfit

I did a quote search. Source: CNN

> Yeahok.gif

FAKE NEWS

I like how the left has turned around words like "triggered" and "safe space" when they're the ones who created these words unironically.

By work out he probably meas going for runs.
Which once you get older with years of shit form running on pavement destroys your body

The last time Trump ran, he won the presidency.

>le master race

He's about the same age as both Hillary and Bernie. Not bad for a guy in his 70's.

Looks like someone needs their safe space. Go back to the /pol/ hugbox

You mirin, we all wish we were as swoll as trump desu

That's a pretty low bar

>mfw drumpf cunts get triggered
>in this thread
>right now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

ahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

I love these. Libshits hate them but post them all the time?

That's fucking retarded. You think for an optimal lifespan you should lay in a bed all day? Idiot.

Rich people not working out is pathetic. You only see the lazy ones who inherited their money being pathetic sacks of shit.

No, that's fucking stupid. If he did even mild cardio is life expectancy would increase at least 10+ years

You're all fucking idiots for listening to anything that comes out of this disgusting sack of suet's mouth. Even with all that money and power his wife is still repulsed by him. Trump will never make it. At no time in his life has he ever tried to better himself in any meaningful way. He's greedy for greeds sake alone.

Trump is a kike puppet but atleast he gave unironic nazis more hope to prevail when we have a shitskin problem worldwide

Dude sick h3h3 gif

He doesn't even have to run, he just needs to eat less.

You're retarded thats wrong

Literally momscience: the president

SAD!

>defending a man that doesn't even know they exist, for no reason

He doesn't know any of us exist because we're nobodies who have done nothing with their lives.

You're just getting trolled like a fiddle

Go back to your tourette syndrome safe space