Best way to gain height?

5"9' here, good body but never gonna make it as a manlet. Though about surgery but opted for basketball instead, see if it does anything. Try to get at least 2 hours twice a week in.

Let's hear about your progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27189324
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17925049
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i can make it at 5'7 why can't you at 5'9?

how the fuck does basketball make you gain height?

have you ever looked at NBA players??

RICED

You should try the "grow grow grow" routine

They are naturally better players and get selected because they're tall to begin with, not because they grow taller the more they play you fucking retard

>being this stupid

care to explain this?

isn't giannis 7' at 22?

oh surprise surprise, people seem to grow during puberty??? Do you expect him to be fully grown at age 15?
He has good genetics, they all do. Now do us all a favour and pick up a biology book for once and quit making shit threads you waste of skin.

Son't listen to him, OP. You're right, basketball players grow taller because they jump so much, therefore stretching their entire body which ultimately results in stretching of the bone structure. Thats why NBA players are so tall.

>Dennis Rodman
5'9" to 6'7" in less than 2 years.

>Dwight Howard
from 5'8" to 6'9" in one year

>Dennis Johnson
5'9" as a HS senior to 6'4" in one year.

>David Robinson
5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.

>Manu Ginobili
had a massive late growth spurt in his late teens. 5'8" to 6'6"

>Tim Duncan
also had a massive late growth spurt when he was 17. 6'3" to 6'11"

>Rookie Gordon Hayward
5'10" to 6'6.75"

>Anthony Davis
6'3" to 6'9".

>Lamar Odom
Was 6'2 as a highschool point guard. Out of nowhere he hit a huge growth spurt to 6'9.

>LeBron
6'1" to 6'8" in less than 2 years.

Being this delusional

Thank you for supporting my point with that post.
People are probably not aware of puberty since they havent hit it yet.

>Chris Anstey
Played tennis until age 17. Then started playing basketball and grew 7 inches. Final height was 7'0. HMMMMMMMMM

>Scottie Pippen
Entered college at 6'1. Final height 6'8

>Manu Ginobli
From Argentina, a country whose average height is 5'8 1/2. In two years, he shot up 10 inches from 5'8 to 6'6.

i wonder if they experienced a lot of growing pain

a lot of these basketball players are administered HGH during their teens so they can make it to the NBA

playing the sport won't make you taller. If anything, it's either HGH as said or self-selection, i.e. the guys that grew tall during puberty also made it

what is drugs

5'7 here

I feel as if I've "made it". I have a very nice face though, nice enough that females approach me. It really is true (it's all about the face.) If you look ugly and are short, you might as well slit your wrists user.

>best way to gain height?

Proper nutrition & vitamins. I'm completely serious here. Your genetic makeup obviously has something to do with it too, but how can you expect to maximize your potential if you aren't feeding your body the resources it needs to grow?

Casein protein, flexibility..

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27189324
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17925049

protein studies were interesting but how does flexibility help?

Are you retarded?

Fascia expansion, low-stress signalling..

Shut up. That's how.

MK667

>what is hgh

show me similar cases outside of basketball... you can't

maybe growth hormone helped but it was mainly the basketball that made them tall. prove me wrong

prove yourself right lol

That's called hgh