boi he bout to do it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00YhxbjK1vE
youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3gVLe4kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop shilling your Instagram for followers, kike

found the summerfag, everyone laugh at him

can't talk

I guarantee you someone is shooting him up. Anyway, he will balloon back up 2 weeks out

not in the am bro im no little guy

Goddamn, Jason is starting to look better than the average Veeky Forumsizen.

Best the spaniard has looked since coath adam. What are the chances he'll go full hindenburg after the ruby?

i'm tellin' ya, dls sith lord is gonna be peeled to the BONE!

Blackstone laboratory has cracked his genetic code and professor karen is going to take piss lord to mutanic levels

un-natural boy, Jason Genova. WOOOO!

He's pushing it to the ultimate limit of physics.

100%. No way in hell he'll even stay somewhat lean, his current success will go to his head and he will balloon right up again

>results from mixed grip rows

sickening

>That nipple shadow
He's going to have some juicy nips.

Time and time again proving the haters wrong. I wish I had his metabolism and genetics. Coming in shredded and peeled. He's only been on his cardio and diet plan for two weeks and he's already in competition shape. Can't wait to see how he looks in seven weeks.

it piss

Veeky Forums on suicide watch because a literal 1% autism has a better life and looks better than they do.

You assume Veeky Forums doesn't root for genova and Lenny/

see

im 18 and ive had gyno since i was 13 if i get swole ill just get called out for having gyno should I just stay lean and skinny forever?

if he gets 1st place karen will suck his dick

Like crewing checking in. I truly want to see the monkey prick make it. Could you imagine placing behind Jason?

Blackstone is a good company. I will buy some sort of andro from them soon

How's their Dust?

How bad is it? Is it puffy nips or full blown? If you have puffy nips you can get rid of em, if your full blown you need surgery.

If it really bothers you get surgery, it will make your life easier. If you don't really care about it just lift matey

Not sure. I think your taking about pre workout. I just drink coffee before I lift or if I need to, take some caffeine pills.

You should look at the ingredients and compare it to a cheap generic pre workout, figure out what the difference, research that difference and decide if it's worth paying 30-40$ for.

You can also find the ingredients online in spectate form, make you own if you want

Separate *

pls post good episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=00YhxbjK1vE

youtube.com/watch?v=QXb3gVLe4kk

where is the one where he shits in his pants during flexing

wew

legs look sickening

I've heard good things about Chosen1. Just make sure you use coupon code Jason15

Post Genova noods pls.

Has he tried mixing his grip the other way around?

It's like he's missing a trap on one side.

>dat gyno

>not knowing janoy shills here

I basically need a bra.
Have breasts like the average 14 year old girl.
I hate my body.
Can't even take my cloth of when I am with a woman
God must have been drunk or some shit when he created me

how tf you get rid of puffy nips? Mine are normal when hard but retarded looking otherwise. Pls respond