WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT FACELETS

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT FACELETS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep dreaming

t. slayer

Only because women care about MONEY. If you don't earn shit, you won't score shit.

they mean attractive by their adjusted makeup/SMV value, so a 7/10 woman is more "attractive" than her 9/10 chad bf

prove me wrong

they are happier because they always have an excuse to leave your ugly ass you delusional faggot

*Women in relationships with men who are less attractive than them are happy because thats what they are looking for

Women in relationships with MORE attractive men are also happy you know

>404

I'm the guy that posted here I live with a petite 5' qt and her family for free. I don't necessarily have to get a job if I don't want to, but I can, and I can still live here rent free and there is all the beer I want and all the weed I can smoke every day, and it can be in all sincerity this way for the rest of my life. I can get drunk and stoned every day, and do whatever I want on the computer or some medium

The reason I can do this is because I am a 6'1" slayer that never bothered to apply to an agency

It's all about face

An entire family is willing to provide me everything, AND let me band their daughter just to keep me around

Keep dreaming -- that's all I have to say.

I have to true patrons and I can make intelluctual pursuits beyond your wild dreams because I have all my basic needs met and I don't have to "hunt" for them

Just keep dreaming, seriously

They're happier because they have more confidence and the knowledge that you can never break her heart, she can only break yours.

That doesn't mean the relationship will last. If your woman isn't anxious around you at least a little bit, she'll get bored and leave.

Fresh pasta?

so this is why I don't have a girlfriend

fresher than the ass and pussy I fucked last night you punk bitch

This true, ugly cunts literally have their pick at whatever woman they want

Dom nailed this one
>why the dad bod is worse than ebola
youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

I'm more attractive than my wife, and I quite enjoy it. She's less likely to cheat, and I can still pick up sloots while I'm on business trips.

Unfortunately for most of you, women don't want to be happy.

You fucking disgust me. Why did you even get married in the first place

I wanted kids

He's larping

well, it was more a financial decision + I'm a in my 30's so people in marriage tend to get the promotion because they are serious with their life and don't fuck around

But why?

They should explain why

In what country do you reside?

America

>women live happier marriages with uggos ≠ women will choose your ugly ass over Chad's for one night stands and short term relationships in your early 20s

>21:43:52
"The land of the CUNTS"

confidence

I feel bad for you desu

What they don't tell you is they're happy because they are having their financial and sexual needs met by two different men

no shit. face means nothing compared to height, its common knowledge. i know from personal experience.

name one country where this isn't normally the case

HARDMODE: NOT a Scandinavian country

Or they settle down in their late 30's after fucking pretty boys for 20 years.

They lose interest in sex, rarely fuck the beta and are loyal for a couple years while gaining weight.

Then they decide to lose weight and cuck you with a younger guy from a dating app. They take your children, half your money and let their whore mother raise them as hers.

Calm down roastie. If you go on long business trips your wife is probably cheating on you knowing that you can't catch her in the act.

>by cheating and being able to upgrade at any given time
NO.

>slayer
>on Veeky Forums

Well, females, thanks to make up, think they are more attractive than they actually are so if you're a facelet you're still ruined. They'd think chris hemsworth was below them