Is Frank Zane's physique in this picture possible for a natural lifted given 5+ years

Is Frank Zane's physique in this picture possible for a natural lifted given 5+ years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeq7sD-Vc5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his nickname was "chemist" for a reason. what do you think?

Yes, albeit with a higher bodyfat%.

He was a science professor. Stop spreading bullshit.

Also, no, he juiced.

yea this is possible to achieve natty. probably not in 5 years though and it wouldn't be worth the effort required

>is one of the best physiques in the entire world that people still look back on today achievable for me

>by the way here's no context to what I look like at all

you're a fucking idiot and i hate this board so much.

You could be that lean or that muscular as a natty but not both at once. Also he has like perfect genetics.

That's because he was a chemistry teacher

KEANU REEVES LOOKSK LIKE THIS ?!

No, it's frank fucking zane. Even with drugs people never get close.

I want to clarify my post. you could achieve this photo without gear, but you wouldn't be walking around like this for very long. but if you cut down and dehydrated yourself for the photo shoot after years of near perfect diet and training with top 10% genetics

Frank Zane has a physique that probably 90% of the population couldn't hit even with gear.

and because he used

You will never look like Frank Zane even if you roid.

would be do-able with a bit more bodyfat

That isn't even a good pic of him

>wristlets, when will they learn

just another proof that bitch wrists look like shit. neck and wrist theory strikes again

>Frank zane looks like shit.

Let's see your body then.

Never post again

his bitch wrists look like shit and degrade his physique. he would look much better if he didn't have small frame

look at columbu and focus on arms and how much better they look compared to his. same goes for arnold.

here you go if you want to see why big frame thus big wrists are the best feature a guy can have. youtube.com/watch?v=oeq7sD-Vc5A

>5+ years

no

maybe 10 or 15 if you lift consistently, have a great diet and are also a manlet, and have great genetics and insertions

>t. """"""powerlifter""""""" with 30% bf and fat wrists

Funn you should say that, Joe Rogan thinks loads of people look like Zane these days. He had Dorian Yates on the podcast the other day and Dorian didn't disagree with him.

cope more wristlet

you probably have 6" wrists that are as fat as people dicks

>There are people here right now that think Zane ever looked as good as this

wristlets btfo

he was competing at the top level of bodybuilding sport
started lifting weights as a teen
even if we ASSUME that he could've done it natty, people standing at the top of given sport dedicated most of their lifes to their goals and had near-perfect genes for that

yeah he was famously natty in a non-natty era

will always have major resepct for him for that

>He thinks Zane was natty

hahah fucking retards
>shredded 18 inch arms at 5'9