APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE.

You all laughed at him, at how small he is and how he will never make any gains, green skin goblin haha etc. Look at him now, he's fucking huge. Keep in mind he's 6'3 too and Frank is out angling him.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1Uf8LbXGE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Still having fat friends

Never gonna make it

Looks to me like Fronk is getting out angled...

still a fucking green skin goblin

Still a subhuman nigger trash hahahahah

i wonder if his chest looks better now since he got fatter

Hes on a cycle mate. Like a month or two ago he bench pressed 2plates for the first time and now hes repping 250 for 5 or so. Nobody makes those kind of gains in such a short time naturally

>him
fuck off richard

He's not. He said multiple times how he doesn't like the way steroids affect your body and if he ever started roiding he would openly admit it. Just accept the fact that vegan diet gives you better gains than meat.

>Add 2.5 lbs per week for a total of 30 lbs in 12 weeks
>ROIDS
>Add less
>LOL WEAK GREEN VEGANS AMIRITE
Insufferable

>people who make money off social media always tell the truth

guy is legit crazy and is on video talking about wanting to beat babies to death

He looks like shit. And he will never be able to change his stupid monkey face. Retarded weak grasseater. Also completely dumb. Seen that video where he got wrecked by a beta fedorafag who completely deconstructed his beliefs and arguments? Bah.

>He said multiple times how he doesn't like the way steroids
READ THIS
Life in general user. Don't stay this gullible.

rich has those dead eyes inside

>2 fucking dyels
Nothin to see here

>and if he ever started roiding he would openly admit it
I guess this settles it then

>if he ever started roiding he would openly admit it
police turned his fucking house inside out becuse he said he will kill people after he put big note on the screen that video is a gag

>Fronk made a video with this faggot before the Misfits

Lol his ugly wife calls him a nigger m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx1Uf8LbXGE what a pathetic cuck

>dat beta voice
oh lordy

kek

I wonder why Richard is attracted to her. He looks way better than her, is more athletic and makes more money. If she at least would be funny and positive, would have interesting hobbys etc but even in social skills Richard seems to be ahead (lol) and all she does when Richard films is watching Youtube and playing lol. Maybe she is different when Richard is not filming...
I could imagine Richard being attracted to intelligent girls. Does she seem particularly intelligent? idk
What do you guy think?

show

Fucking lol. Straight up called a nigger by a disgusting, pasty dyke

link

goblin still looks a fucking kid facially

he completely BTFO of the muslim

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io

>spent 10 years being a natty vegan
>realized all that time wasted
>started juicing
>finally making gains

At least he actually learnt

watched first 3 minutes, seems he is dropping redpills

>it's another episode of the /pol/tards start shilling for a mentally ill dude because he said fuck muslims

Is he fat?

I really can't tell.

He recently admitted to shooting up synthetic hormones. He also said he gets a big rush from stomping babies to death.

But by all means, keep defending VG.

>youre a nigger
>y-yeah

>still green
>still having that voice
>still can't eat meat
>still have a girlfriend that turned to literal mush
>still less likable the Blaha somehow

Woo

>yea ur a nigger, so I have to do all the work

lol Hey! I fuck with her she funny

>calls him a nigger at 0:57
>calls him a faggot at 1:21
>never stands up for himself to her
>lashes out at everyone else, making various death threats
>implying all that soy isn't killing his testosterone and fucking up his brain
>thinks he's a gun owner because he owns BB guns and sais

Is Frank natty

>fucking huge
Looks like a year and a half of lifting to me.

did fronk get smaller?

>What do you guy think?
nerdy black guys who are anti-sjw don't get laid much. he has no options

Richard is the type of pussy who watches serial killer documentaries and LARPS as one even though he is too much of a bitch to go through with it.

His face is like 3/10 at best and being mixed he can't even attract the mudsharks.

No one has a thing for mixed people. It's the same thing with half white asians who do worse than real asians.

He's lying about it retard

Apparently his white grandfather called him a nigger too. Possibly the one Richard wanted to film dying.

>Hehe i will record old fart dying
>Richard you dirty nigger i donated all my money to the local animal shelter, you are worth less than a dog
>O-okay grandpa

The videos of him doing interviews are very weird almost to a point of I disregard anything he says, I cant find the original one (he describes himself losing touch with reality and psychopathic symptoms)

youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k

it isnt the best video but you get the idea, ill try to find the interview ones

He is actually retarded enough to fake a mental illness just so he can look like a dangerous guy.

Reminds me that the guy tries to come off as intelligent but does stupid shit all the time.

But sure he might be losing touch with reality from all the lies and LARPING.

Exactly what I thought, his voice sounds like its gonna break any minute lmao what a bitch

hes uncomfortably weird, the video im trying to find is like a campus interview where he describes working out and veganism fixing his psychosis, anger management, psychopathy, depression and other stuff

not to try to diagnose him at all but wtf hes just bizarre

vegan stains doesn't look like that anymore. He is slowly losing his gains after going vegan.