Was America the bad guy in the Mexican-American, Spanish-American, and Philippine-American wars?

Was America the bad guy in the Mexican-American, Spanish-American, and Philippine-American wars?

No

>Spain and France make you independet
>100 years later
>Ok guys these retards are in a weak situation so we need to take this opportunity

Literally scum tier strategy.

>nations are people
>implyiny spain wouldn't do the same
No such thing as friendships between nations
When you stop being useful you shall be used for something else

>America knocks up mexico with Texas

I'll roll with that

I ship dis.

What has chile to do in this?

You should stop thinking in such terms, as they necessitate oversimplification. But America did kill 200,000 Filipino civilians to end a guerilla war, so yeah that was pretty bad.

>TEXAS!!!!!!!!!

>56%er depicts himself as white

lmfao

According to the 56% meme, it implies that America progressively became less white. The OP depicts America during that time. Get a hold of yourself and stop destroying threads...

Wtf? No I meant that they were white in 1846. I should have been more clear.

>America was 56% in 1846
kys Yuro-peon
Replied to the wrong post

i am sorry i hurt your feelings, el creatura.

You weren't mutts back then

Begging you to go back on

WTYM

no

Yes.

>The_phantom_colonies.jpg

This has been the european strategy for hundreds of years before the Spanish-American War

>mfw /int/ fags are more annoying than /pol/acks

Yes

America getting involved in the Spanish-American
war was on flimsier ground than “Iraq has wmds” and was merely and excuse for the Judeo-Protestant power structure to enrich itself at the expense of an Ancient Roman Catholic Empire.

pol still should get banned from posting here tho

El Goblino screeches.

So it is ok to just blurt out memes without a care in the world for the context?

Orcs tend to be chaotic evil.

It raises its deformed head as a warning. It hates the "yuros and speeks", it hisses and shits itself in a desperate attempt to protect his bruised ego. Do not feel anger for the american, it does as his masters in Isreal tells it.

To answer such questions flip the labels and see how you feel about it.

Suppose hordes of Mexicans illegally cross the border into the US and eventually outbreed the local population and stage a revolt against the government, declaring independence. When the US gather an army together and attempts to reclaim the rogue province, Mexico invades and takes half the country.

Is Mexico the bad guy?

>illegally cross the border
anglos were asked to go there

Case in point.

>yes
>no
>yes

respectively

El Atrocidad is here?

No, No, Yes.

Yeah, but as soon as they came they forgot they were Mexico and so felt no need to assimilate to Mexican culture or even obey Mexican laws. Then they chimped out when Mexico tried to discipline them. The Texans were unironically the bad guys in their revolution.

You sound upset, ustaaz

Yeah, but some of those laws were just plain retarded in a frontier setting. And then Mexico (read: Santa Anna) decided to become a dictatorship and abandon the republican principles that Mexico at least used to pretend it had. And Texas wasn't the only place that was pissed at that. Really, you can blame Santa Anna for 90 percent of the major problems that Mexico suffered from in that period. His Autocratic ambitions and less-than-tactful ways of dealing with dissidents and political opponents led to many rebellions. His terrible skill at leading the entire Mexican Armed Forces caused all but one of those rebellions to succeed. I blame him for the most part.

Yes definitely, No, No. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was a sham but we need to recognize USA claim to all they states they took as they have a majority American culture in them now, apart from California. But if the Mexicans were to claim that the treaty was unfair (since it was never co-signed by any other nation and widely denounced) and beat American in a war (very unrealistic I know) It would be unfair to not recognize their claim on those states as they have a Dejure claim on it as is.

Until you realize there are no bad guys you're never going to get it

California is majority Californian culture
t. live here, been to Mexico with my girlfriend (she's from Mexico)
She told me she was kind of disappointed because she didn't feel at all like Mexico was "her country"

The only time the Americans weren't the bad guys was during the American Civil War, and that was only part of them.

I don't get your point if your trying to make one. Or are you just sharing?

Nice comprehension
Point is that people pretend like Californians are Mexicans when they're not

Whiter than u, Mohammed

No, the mexican-american war was the result of mexican duplicity, particularly Santa Anna's.

The spanish american wars were entirely unjustified, and were the byproduct of William randolph hearst and Roosevelt's imperialist aspirations.

I never said Californians were Mexican. Nice comprehension dipshit

Kek

>Mexican-American
No
>Spanish-American
No, we should have been more aggressive on actually colonizing what we took
>Philippine-American
Yes

What about all the wars we had fought with Spain and France prior to Independence? It was an alliance of convenience, both sides knew this

Are you just a Mexican? Because that war was probably one of the best decisions made in US history; all hail Polk

They did used the Spanish American war as an excuse to annex Hawaii.

>if we beat them in a war, we could reclaim the land!

Unless your Russia that's not how it works. And if Mexico can reliably beat the US, the world has far greater problems then who owns California.

No, I'm not Mexican. I'm Australian and I personally consider the USA one of the greatest nations on the planet. I am simply being objective, because had the roles been reversed the Americans would view is as an unjustified land grab. Not saying gib clay back to the fence jumpers, just that I see where they are cuming from and (in the unlikely event) if they every retake those states ill recognize them as their rightful clay.

Not "We" I'm not a Taco bender, just a Taco bender sympathizer

Tfw ywn behead filthy american imperialists invading your beloved homeland.

>Tfw ywn ambush a patrol of kanos and make them pay for defiling your homeland.
>Tfw ywn tie a filthy kano to a fire ant tree and watch him die an agonizing death
>Tfw ywn get the chance to drive out the foreign devils and save your beloved land.
>Tfw ywn be a part of a heroic charge against the imperialist invaders.
>Tfw ywn die the battlefield fighting against imperialism and for the freedom of your countrymen.
>Tfw ywn peel the soles of american pows and make them walk on the hot noon street
>Tfw ywn hack an american imperialist to pieces with your trusty bolo

Why even live

Mexicans never did any of that because nearly all of them that came into contact with Americans wanted to be part of America. This is because the parts of Mexico white people found themselves in (California, Arizona, Deseret, Texas) had very little support from the central Mexican government meaning there was no law. Not helping this was the indian problem, a task Americans were much better equipped to handle instead of the beleaguered Mexican government which didn't have the resources to deal with it.

That said, everything you said applies to indians vis-a-vis Mexican settlers. Again a reason why they wanted US rule over Mexican rule, because America could stop these things from happening to innocent Mexicans.

This will happen soon so Americans will get a taste of their own medicine.

>No, we should have been more aggressive on actually colonizing what we took
The only reason Cuba wasn't incorporated is because a Congressmen snuck through a provision guaranteeing its independence

It won't because most hispanic immigration to America is comprised of:

1. central americans escaping persecution in mexico
2. mexicans wanted for crimes in mexico (being poor in america is superior to living in a concentration camp)
3. mexican prisoners dumped off at the border and told to fuck off (cuba does this too but with boats)

In all three cases, nobody gains anything from being part of mexico or an independent state. The entire reason to move to America is to become an American, a thing which can't be deported back to mexico.

is a filipino.They call Americans "Kano" as a short term for "Americano".

>implying there's a difference

btw even gutemalans hate flips, that's how shit their country is

there's no difference between shit and shit

yes, yes, yes

>“Iraq has wmds”

But it did.

>anglos were asked to go there
and many didn't bother to inform the mexican government of new homesteads and settlements being built and thus becoming illegal aliens

>Yeah, but some of those laws were just plain retarded in a frontier setting
yeah like not having slaves.
how dare the spics get mad at noble whites for bringing their lazy slaves into a country where slavery was illegal!

what a stupid law.

>because America could stop these things from happening to innocent Mexicans.
and then they were lynched by the people they wanted to join

Sure but the Spanish American war was much more of a land grab. Manifest destiny was already in the minds of Americans since the Colonial era. Many colonies considered their charters to extend to the Pacific.

I meant by Anglifying PR & Cuba as well as annexing them

>post has literally anything to do with American history
>LA CREATURA!!!!!!!
>LE AMERIMUTTS AMIRITE
>"""""WHITE"""""
>Veeky Forums mods do nothing about this

This board was dead from day one. /pol/ literally had threads discussing how they could take it over, and the mods still won't ban these children.

Take it up with Emperor Santa Anna, if he didn’t get btfo in Texas this would be a moot point.
If he got btfo by a single backwater colony how did he think he was going to fare trying to renegotiate the border treaty with a confederation of them?

>their wrongdoing makes our wrongdoing right and justified

>>post has literally anything to do with American history
most of it is a joke anyway so who cares?

le might makes le right

Whenever there's a war the bad guy is always the one with the lighter skin. At least that's the way liberals teach history.

it's true in america's case anyway

It's more of a psychological aversion to power and the exertion of power over weaker groups. Their victimhood complex forces them to identify with the losers since that's how they subconsciously view themselves. Not all Liberals are like that but many are— it's a pathology

the united states swept up a lot of land from mexico.
that's wat those niggas get for killing davy crockett

They were just run off the mill imperialists pretending to be something better. The worst kind of scum

What do you expect from a literal containment board?

>Implying European nations, especially Anglos, didn't do the exact same for the previous thousand years
No one is innocent

What's this titty-grab meme called?

This is nearly all warfare in human history

Nigga what are you talking about most hispanic immigration to the US (or inmigration of all kinds for that matter) is economic migrants. I mean it doesn't change your point (which you are giving to a shitposter anyway) but you are very confused.

THIS THIS THIS

>Whenever there's a war the bad guy is always the one with the lighter skin.

Settled, Mexicans were the bad guys.

Yes it was racist. It was Technically European expansion. Perhaps the population was not as Saxon as it became after the mass Scandinavian exodus. But it technically pushed native Americans into modern day Mexico. And completely destroyed Moorish-American society. Legend says that North American heartland was the last piece of land in the Americas left uninhabited by European powers. If that is true it can be ruled a genocide. Considering that many scholars believe that majority of those that say they are Native American are not Native American but native Pacific Islanders that were brought to work in a controversy known as chiquita scandal. The Spanish conquered pacific islands and used it as part of the trade route including refueling stations. During WW2 the islands were turned over to Japan.

During the Mexican American war most of the Mexican population was of Spanish ancestry, particularly in Northern Mexico where the war happened. Not brown

100 years is nowhere near enough time for such a massive genetic shift to happen, Mexico was already a mestizo shithole by then. Spaniards were fucking the natives since day 1.

Considering Americans promised Filipinos freedom only to double-cross them and kill hundreds and thousands of them?

Sure.

>turned over to Japan.
Get off this fucking board.

This is what should've been

Spanish-American war absolutely scum move in part of US. Spain was literally innocent in the conflict and US still declared war on them for "i wanna muh own imperialism n'shiet", even worse how shit they treated newly gained colonies.
Philippine-American wars is clear sight how fucking evil and demented americans were in foreign policy.

Now america will reap what they sow and it will indeed be 56% purity.

Yes

Should have been the entirety of the Americas you pansy.

also let's not forget
>US politicians believing that their Imperialist Wars was against what America stood for

Americans deserve the shit they are getting

>Now america will reap what they sow and it will indeed be 56% purity.
>implying racemixing is bad

10/10 would impregnate with my Aryan seed.

>No!!!! Stay childless go- I mean white man!!! DON'T HAVE CHILDREN!!!

Take the bean pill, user