Who else /vegan/ after watching this propaganda?

Who else /vegan/ after watching this propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=vegan,bacon,cheese,steak)
nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hour and a half of bullshit
>changing any self respecting person's opinion

That documentary made me crave a burger. Just watching how frail and feminine that dude was gave me second hand guilt for my gender

didn't change shit for me. because im not a dummy who believes one diet is perfect for all human beings

>not eating meat
>giving up on high quality protein, all essential amino acids, CoQ10, l-carnitine, creatine, choline, vit B12 and A, iron etc

KEKD

who else /gonesofarintoantiveganthatyoudescribedanewwayofthinkingforyourdietaryhabits/

I know I am, thanks for making me mad enough to make this.

>you can't get gain weight by eating carbs
>this plant-based diet cured her cancer
>lipolysis isn't real

Avocado is a fruit

My thing with vegans is that they try to say that what we eat is more important than any other environmental factors that we expose our bodies to. While it is probably up there in direct exposure, what about everything else we are around environmentally? Should we block out the sun while we are at it? What about farts? Particulated shit vapors floating into your respiratory system sounds really healthy, right? A lot of pretentious ideology if you ask me...

The retard in the documentary conveniently also forgot to include that any plant product is also going to have bug waste, and anything mixed and blended like peanut butter has a legal limit of insect allowed, just like meat with shit.

The retard in the documentary also called up phone reps to accuse them stupid shit about the companies' websites they work for. As if a phone rep have any control or knowledge about website maintenance.

The entire film is bullshit, and if you take anything away from it, know that the retard in the documentary will never make it, and will be a failed Fabio reject to everyone he encounters

I enjoyed your assessment, sir.

> brown people food is to be avoided
> hurrdurr can't eat grilled chicken with spices because ahmed eats it sometimes

otherwise spot-on. Cruciferous veggies are dank and everyone should be eating 2-3 servings of them per day

>high quality protein
meme, source or fuck off
>all essential amino acids
Factually incorrect, just put chickpeas in cronometer
>CoQ10
Unnecessary, you're reaching
>l-carnitine
You make your own from Lysine and Methionine which are abundant in a vegan diet unless you eat table sugar and olive oil
>creatine
1) unnecessary, you're reaching
2) eating meat is a very poor source of creatine, you need like 1 kg to get the equivalent of a scoop. And beef is way more expencive than beans + a scoop
>choline
While it's true that there isn't a single food item that a tiny amount of which will spike your choline, unlike all other nutrients, you get some here and there and the total daily amount is always sufficient. It's not obscure ingredients either, there is a bit in everything: Quinoa, broccoli, tofu etc.
>vit B12
1 tbsp. nooch (vegan cheese flakes) has like 2 times the RDA, 1 cup soy milk has 1 time the RDA. If all else fails, a sublingual is 4-6 cents a day.
Don't lie on the internet.
>A, iron etc
Those two are PRO vegan arguments, not against. The form taken from plants (beta carotene and non heme iron) is converted in a regulated manner from your body according to your needs. The form from animal products (vit A and heme iron) is absorbed as-is, which means that overconsumption will lead to toxicity.
120 g lentils (450 kcal) covers your iron needs.
A single carrot (30 kcal) covers your vit A needs in the form of beta carotene 4 times over

Any more excuses?

the advantage of being ahead of the curve is that I can inject my own personal politics in it and probably nobody will bother with it. But brown people food is generally to be avoided anyhow because we are not brown, plus the halal crap, the way they treat their food, the hygene rules. All very undesirable. So its not entirely based out of racial hatred, also out of normal considerations of food safety. But foreign food in general is a bit more dangerous to our biology than our own. Many unknowns there. Generally should just be avoided unless is something really cool like avocado's.

Also, some stuff we cannot digest, like seaweed, while the nips can.

I wonder if you are this supposed vegan shill girl, (or just someone who ripped someones pictures of instagram).

How does it feel knowing that all of your efforts here have actually done the opposite to me at least. The far opposite. I learned so much stuff about the vegan agenda, about the psuedoscience and other horrible things, where in the past I was kinda partly using that lore.

So thanks vegan person, for making me more carnivorous. Been eating more meat lately and avoiding vegetable oils.

Literally who? Also
>Implying I'll be discouraged by a lost cause
>Implying veganism isn't spreading like a wildfire
>dodging literally every single argument that destroys you
Make sure the tinfoil stays tight and enjoy all the bacon you can before it's outlawed in 2070 (screencap this)

yea it sure is spreading

youtube.com/watch?v=SRVrtqy-3NA

Like wildfire, into the opposite direction...lol

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

oh and the favorite thing

I guess you have to spam some more threads now, dont you?

>Implying veganism is INHERENTLY deficient even if you watch your diet
>Implying relative vegan interest hasn't QUINTUPLED in the last 15 years UNLIKE other animal related searches (trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=vegan,bacon,cheese,steak)
Cope harder, fruitcake

Whats the point if they have "quadrupled" if people return to a normal diet because of deficiences. You know, those people probably even go to a route like my own posted in this thread. So who cares. Why dont you find something else better to do in your life instead obsessing over animals.

>should we block out the sun while we are at it?
>What about farts?

This has to be bait right? No one could be this dumb

>Whats the point if they have "quadrupled" if people return to a normal diet because of deficiences.
Because of neglecting to watch their diet and thought they could get by on quinoa and kale*
You still haven't given a serious argument against veganism.
Give it 50 years tops, bitchboi. There will be no bacon. Remember this.
>Why dont you find something else better to do in your life instead obsessing over animals.
Why don't (You) find something better to do than obsess over people who give a shit about the wellbeing of others?

>Why don't (You) find something better to do than obsess over people who give a shit about the wellbeing of others?

moar like

>why do you keep spamming this garbage on Veeky Forums when in its normal operating hours there are almost no shill threads.

Spam spam spam, and I just sage The links I posted are more proof than one needs to discard this diet. SAGE

Veganism is a religion for mentally ill people.

ITT: People who can't differenciate causal from correlational scientific studies

also to add: I remember when this spam first started, a month ago now? And one of these faggots said "well in 30 to 40 days we will take over this board"

its been a month now, there has been zero progress, actually the reverse progress.

Gee, I wonder which side veganism is on with its ((("studies")))

nature.com/news/over-half-of-psychology-studies-fail-reproducibility-test-1.18248
nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox

>announcing your sage and admitting you spam
Global rule 6, 7 and 10
>thinking sage works when posting images
Global rule 2
>Implying eating beef drains water from niggerlands
>implying veganism has anything to do with niggerland welfare activism
>attempting to conflate veganism with being /pol/ to appear like the "good guy" by this sites standards and appeal to the 13 year olds who think they are smart because they think they discovered their political identity
I am right wing as fuck, and I am fully in line with the candy jar video at the end of your post. Still nothing to do with veganism.
Name in which way your lifestyle and potential capacity for cognitive thought is even remotely close to a polar bear's, besides eating meat
Nobody said that lol
Still no argument against veganism being inherently unhealthy

>haha this guys a vegan fag r-right bros?
Enjoy your colon cancer

Please provide a link to a study that proves meat doesn't cause cancer
>you cant

show me any studies - just one that says RED MEAT (grass fed) causes cancer

>Creatine
Massive bait. Your creatine supplement is vegan

>Name in which way your lifestyle and potential capacity for cognitive thought is even remotely close to a polar bear's, besides eating meat
We both like not eating poor fishes that suffer from evil humans because they din du nutin.

>>BESIDES EATING MEAT
Fish counts as meat, it's still the flesh of an innocent sentient being.
Try again.
Describe in which way your lifestyle and potential capacity for cognitive thought is even remotely close to a polar bear's.

Why does it matter nigger? What you are asking is completely irrelevant, what do you want to say? That humans aren't bears? Wow, good job.
Since we are in a vegan thread tell me if you feel sorry for the fish, if yes you are delusional, if no you are a hypocrite, choose.

Wow, didn't mean to strike a nerve, sorry. Keep eating like your bearskin, my dear tumblrfriend. Sorry if I offended you in your meat eating safe space
>Why does it matter
Why did you post a picture of a bear eating a fish while arguing against veganism, as if it was relevant?
>nigger?
White. Ad hominem and strawman, nevertheless
>What you are asking is completely irrelevant, what do you want to say? That humans aren't bears?
Why did you post a picture of a bear eating a fish while arguing against veganism, as if it was relevant?
>Wow, good job.
I know.
>Since we are in a vegan thread tell me if you feel sorry for the fish, if yes you are delusional, if no you are a hypocrite, choose.
Lol, what? Red herring. I don't fund their mass murder because I don't benefit from their mass murder. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's funny how delusional and defensive meatcucks get when they are forced to come to terms with their reality.
You will inevitably get heart disease, but by all means, keep coping.

So you are saying that if it isn't mass murder its ok to kill animals to eat them and you would eat them. At least you are honest that you are a hypocrite.

>You will inevitably get heart disease, but by all means, keep coping.
You somehow believe that you will live forever? Wishful thinking.

Veganism is Nutritional Marxism

it's more like "i am omnivore so eating a mix of cow anus, pig tail and chicken talons called 'sausage' is good for you".

>So you are saying that if it isn't mass murder its ok to kill animals to eat them and you would eat them.
Lol, where did you get that? I am against single murders (hunting) as well. But please, keep trying harder to lower me to your level.
They're just terrible strawmen and red herrings meant to be spammed. You aren't reaching anyone, don't bother.

>Lol, where did you get that? I am against single murders (hunting) as well. But please, keep trying harder to lower me to your level.
So you will do something about those bears killing innocent fishes that never wanted to die? What about extermination of carnivore animals? Oh wait that's murder. How do we solve the carnivore problem?

>drinking the milk from another mammals is sane
that milk already clogged your brain

Why not? Every mammal drinks milk when he comes to life, how is it somehow insane to drink milk?

>Reasonable Human: I think Genocide is wrong. I don't advocate genocide especially when it is not necessary for my survival.

>Inbred Mongoloid Fitard: Ah....so you think murder and rape are ok because it is not genocide. GG vegan fag. Another one bites the dust.

Kys

>Reasonable Human: I think Genocide is wrong. I don't advocate genocide especially when it is not necessary for my survival.

>Inbred Mongoloid Fitard: Ah....so you think murder and rape are ok because it is not genocide. GG vegan fag. Another one bites the dust.

Kys

Why are you so angry?
>So you will do something about those bears killing innocent fishes that never wanted to die? What about extermination of carnivore animals? Oh wait that's murder. How do we solve the carnivore problem?
Another red herring.
"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
EXCLUDE, not PREVENT.
All veganism says is "live and let live". Buy chickpeas instead of chicken and let bears be bears.
Why don't you drink your own momma's milk if it's not insane to breastfeed well into adulthood?
Why don't you drink Labrador milk?

>genocide
>corpses
>pus

the only thing you guys are doing is trying to use reframing techniques without anything to back you guys up. Its really pathetic, it really is quite like the SJW creation of gender. Same useless creative bullshit that means nothing.

yes you drink the milk from your mother while you're a baby. why would drink the milk not only from another mother, but another species as an adult? can't you simply eat food to stay alive?

>Hrmmmm.....yes it is really quite pathetic sir......
>Ahem...I agree Sargon....these rrrrrrrrrrrrrregressives are now taking up the Vegan olympic torch hurhurhuhrurrrrr.

>Muh generalizations
All wrong, do you have anything to add or just tweeting?

So why are you not letting humans be humans?
Because she doesn't have any milk.
Because I've never tried it and there are probably others that have and they decided that it's not beneficial enough or tasteful to make it a thing.
Because it helps my survival, by providing me precious nutrients.

>if you eat animals, what prevents you from raping killing and dressing your dog up as a clown and taping a knife on him

same, retarded fucking bullshit things. You guys are so shit at ethics. A fucknig 12 year old can explain to you why we eat animals but brutally murder our dog for no reason. Jesus.

There are only two gend...oh I mean. Ethics are only for other humans, but the animals that were useful to us we reserve some limited ethics for. Ethics for humans is genetically based on our communal survival as a successful strategy. The end.

>You damn round earthers. All you are trying to do is use reframing techniques without anything to back you up. Scientific research.....ha hogwash. Jewish conspiracy. Hrmmm...pictures from the sky showing a spherical earth....nonsense what faggotry. Clearly those are photoshopped....

It is literally impossible to say who is more retarded...you or the flat earther.

the same goddamn thread over and over again. Just like the sjw's who get obsessed over genders, these freaks get obsessed over human ethics.

Is it nigger babies time yet and water scarcity? Are we talking to bots here? Is there even a we? Are all of you bots?

I've been a vegan for 2 and a half years and I don't give a fuck what the weak willed masculinity obsessed fucks on here say

I used to have tons of health problems, like terrible ibs, allergy symptoms constantly, trouble losing my babyface and fat on my stomach, acne, etc.

I usually don't subscribe to stuff like this but I realized I was probably allergic to dairy. My dad stopped drinking milk recently and it helped him with the same things. As for
>muh proteinz muh b12 muh iron
just don't be dumb about it and eat the correct foods and supplements. Or accept the fact that you're controlled by your taste buds.

>you vegan fags are truly pathetic. I ate 3 burgers today, does that upset you? I bet it does cuck lmao. Why don't you just head on over to reddit where you belong cause you just got BTFO'd

>I can not talk normally so I'll just meme arrow my stock Veeky Forums responses. That will show them.
Everyone can do this. Do you have something to say buddy or does the deficients from you shitty diet doesn't allow you to use your brain properly?

>being this retarded.

funny. being vegan gave me ibs

>can not talk normally so I'll just meme arrow my stock Veeky Forums responses.
>does the deficients from you shitty diet doesn't allow you to use your brain properly?

What did he mean by this?

>you have something to say buddy or does the deficients from you shitty diet doesn't allow you to use your brain properly
Read that out loud lmao

What did you not understand? A your that I wrote you and I didn't notice. Is it that hard to make it out?

DURRRRRRRR MY PERSONAL ANECDOTE CONFIRMS MY STANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR DUMB

?

Clear cut example of fragile masculinity

Here's some OC

moralfag

>no non whites food
>Olympic weightlifting literally dominated by non whites
Activates the almond.

you realize all diets are personal anecdote right?
we don't all have the same gut bacteria

>eating like the chinese/slavs will change my DNA to be chinese/slav

Teacher: Alright Charlie, let's try this next grammatical exercise. Here is the incorrect sentence. Tell me what is wrong with it:

>"does the deficients from you shitty diet doesn't allow you to use your brain properly"

>2nd grader Charlie: Well, it is obvious. I should have put a *your instead of you.

>Teacher: Ok the sentence now reads:

>"does the deficients from (((your))) shitty diet doesn't allow you to use your brain properly"

> Teacher: "That is still brain dead ape level retarded Charlie. There is no word "deficients". You mean "deficiencies". Since that is plural, the first "doesn't" should be "do". You also don't need the last "doesn't", just use "not".

>Charlie: "Oh great so the sentence should be"

>"Do the deficiencies from your shitty diet not allow you to use your brain properly"

>Charlie: "Thanks teach. Sorry for saying you were unable to speak properly. I am really fucking retarded but I'm trying better everyday"

>Teacher: "I love you Charlie"

Good thing that I never had a english teacher then (self-taught with a spell checker) and I am not a native english speaker. Good thing also that the only thing you have to add is pointing grammar mistakes and calling me tumblr and reddit.

can confirm, a week ago we had a vegan girl here, probably in the archives, she boasted how she could eat junk food with no repercussions, was pretty funny.

>Complains about people not speaking properly.
>Proceeds to speak improperly.
>Not able to understand the idiocy.

Lol getting actually so butthurt about not having proper arguments that you construct a ridiculous story to blame the grammar mistakes of someone.

Nice selfownage. The thought about how much time you must have wasted for this shit made me laugh rly good so ty

There are only two types of people in vegan threads

>be an insecure teenaged boy
>hear "vegan"
>get really insecure because meat is manly!!
>furiously respond while stroking my slightly below average penis
>finally just call them a pussy for not eating manly meat and eating girly vegetables

>be moralfag vegan
>care way too much about barely sentient animals
>go vegan and pretend it's for health reasons
>enjoy flaunting that I'm a vegan just to annoy insecure men
>respond furiously to criticism while "accidentally" eating a nonvegan food

>I am talking normally with responses.
>You are talking with meme arrow statements
>What are different means of communications
Here, since you speak only green-texts i hope this gets better though your head. We can try with pictures pointing out reddit too, since you like that as well.

What about

> edgy faggot that posts only to imply he's above discussing merits of the vegan cult

>Because she doesn't have any milk.
If she did, would you drink it?
>Ethics are only for other humans, but the animals that were useful to us we reserve some limited ethics for.
Name the trait.

>selfownage
>pwned
>rekt
>destroyed
>Bam bam bam.
>Wow you spent a lot of time on this. Me thinky that 30 seconds is long time
>owned

If she did, would you drink it?
Maybe.

Why does everything have to be so black and white? Just eat like a regular, healthy fucking person and you'll be fine. Don't overindulge on meats and eat your fucking veggies. Holy shit I'm mad.

See I can see your insecurity from here

Nice dodge.
Would you suck your mom's tits, yes or no.
(If yes you are demented, if no you admit that consuming dairy is insane and perverted)

>Name the trait.

positive effect for humans, thats about it. Cuddling animals does not really have a significant enough effect for us. Our eating biology has a bigger imperative than your misguided feelings.

Dogs could hunt and protect, cats could kill rodents, horses could be driven upon and used as rudimentary tractors. Since dogs were closer to us in behavior, since they are also pack animals, they have been transformed into companion animals to provide emotional relief. But other animals are less capable to do so.

Whats so hard about any of this? If it benefits the human then its good. But dont think for a second here that I wouldnt choose a woman over a dog if shit came to push. There is no one else on this planet that can get as close to us as another human being. We even have imprinting mechanisms in our brain just for that purpose. Thus the most delicious of companionship we reserve ethics for and make laws around it.

The rest, outside of our species is just watered down crap. And that includes the niggers who also arent human. Who also have zero benefits for us, and many negatives.

You're a saint op, thank you!

No, even if I'd drink my mother's milk I wouldn't suck it out of her tits, the same way I don't suck it from a cow's tits.

In adulthood I mean of course, I did suck it when I was a kid.

>high quality protein
You can get this from plants.
>all essential amino acids
You can get this from plants.
>CoQ10
Vegetable oils
>l-carnitine
Your body synthesizes this.
>creatine
Your kidneys and liver produce this.
>choline
Your liver produces choline.
>vit B12
Bacterial product, even the animals you eat are being supplemented with it.
>A
Your body produces all of the retinol you need when your provitamin A intake is adequate. If you eat lots of organ meats you'll get hypervitaminosis A.
>iron
Dietary heme-iron is a carcinogen.

Directors:
>Kip Andersen
>Keegan Kuhn

I can tell from their names they're dirty hippies.

they are actually jews, not even kidding here. Well one of them is.

Weaseling out again.
Would you drink it. Yes or no.
Name a trait present in animals, which if present in humans, would justify the treatment proposed by omnivores if applied to a human.
**if present in humans, would justify the treatment proposed by omnivores if applied to a human.**
*****if present in humans*****
You don't understand how name the trait works. The way you phrased your "argument" (which is utilitarianism btw) you open the gate for women to be used as sex objects (don't let your misguided feelings tell you otherwise, they are useful for our peepees and we evolved doing that anyway), retards to be used as slaves/food, etc

a trait? What? Its a range of motions and of variables. But ethics always has been just human. Why is the idea of trait so important to you? And yea there is also nothing wrong with using a woman for babies. Literally how nature designed them to be. I dont think you quite understand to whom you are talking to (while I know who you are, you lefty). I am a fascist, an actual one and I dont care about your flawed ethics. If you were a woman I would use you too for babies, if you were not flawed (but you are since you are a veganist)

But I'm Turkish and bench 3 plate while you struggle to get above 90kg.

I don't get someone citing this as a knock against vegetarian/veganism. Most people who start any kind of diet end up giving up on the diet eventually. That's why half the population is overweight/obese now.

I am about to sleep, but that is not entirely true, the retention rate for former obesity patients is somewhere near 50% I think, cant find that research link back...so go on and shill you veganist faggots. Will give a chance for the other meat eaters to fuck with you.

If you have data on long-term compliance to diets, I'm glad to read it. Don't care about the veganism arguments ITT, just wanted to point out that diets of any kind have historically been known to fail long-term. No matter how many millions of copies of diet books get sold, obesity climbs higher every year.