Skinnyfat

is it possible to cut to ~12% by october? how many calories should i eat? pic related is me

You are not skinnyfat just skinny

You'll look like shit either way so why don't you lift first

Don't cut, you have no muscle to cut to.

Bulk.

Don't bulk, you're WAY too skinny. You at 12% bf would look like a holocaust survivor... And I'm not even kidding you; that IS what you would look like. Just do a lean bulk. Eat 250 cals above maintenance 1g of protein per/lb of bodyweight and lift. You are at a great starting point to bulk.

You're not skinny fat, just skinny with little muscle. Cutting would be a huge mistake. Slow bulk and lift.

You're already at 12% bodyfat. Time to bulk up nigga

You're probably already around 12% body fat just dont look good cause you don't have a muscle base, you should go for a lean bulk

Bulk up jfc go work out with the football players at your school and eat what they eat
you should put on like 20 pounds in a semester
THEN you can cut

There is no way he is 12% bf with that little mass. He is probably around 15%.

Bulk dude, or else you'll look like an anorexic.

>cut

what, so you can be 100% B (BONE)?

i am skinny fat it just doesn't look that bad in my pics for some reason. there is especially a lot of fat around my glute area that you can't see

as for everyone else i don't care about looking like a skeleton i'm just sick of being fat. please just tell me if i can reach 12% or less by october, thanks

(sorry for english btw)

Don't cut. Eat at a 300 kcal surplus of your TDEE. You won't look good if you cut and you may not even get abs. You are skelly mode, work on getting out of it.

You stupid fucking faggot... What the fuck don't you get? DON'T CUT. YOU WOULD LOOK LESS FAT IF YOU BULKED

you look like you're 14-15% in these pictures. yes it would be possible. as a matter of fact it would be fucking easy. determine your daily maintenance calories and then subtract between 500-1000 calories from that and make sure to get enough protein (1g / lb of lbm)... oh and please read the sticky. oh and also please lift weights.

i would suggest eating

>there is especially a lot of fat around my glute area that you can't see
Just go trap mode user, it's your best hope at this point

Jesus you're skinny. Fucking bulk. That's called skin btw

You know the rule, twink boy

The sole reason you can grab so much skin and fat while sitting down is because you have no core musculature at all.

You do realize that most people with abs also look fat when sitting

>no dude im skinny look if I crunch my body with awful posture I can grab all this fat
WOW NO SHIT REALLY?

You aren't just skinny, you're stupid.

>no dude i'm skinnyfat*

>OP in 2 months

That poor typhus victim

Why would the nazis starve them when they were gassing them? I thought they got off the train and instantly into the gas chamber? That's what (((they))) told me anyway. That's must've taken months.

>Why would the nazis starve them
Railroads were bombed by the Allies?

So they allies were the ones inadvertently starving them?

No, that'd be antisemitic

you have body dysmorphia, op. even when you get to 12% you'll still think you're too fat

whats up with this image

>There is no way he is 12% bf with that little mass

What the fuck am I reading? How retarded are you?

There, OP. Now you're Veeky Forums

i don't know, it just seemed fitting for some reason

You're retarded, of course thin low weight people have pretty low body fat.

why do i look like an alien

Pierced, tats, no muscle

Sort yourself out user. Also I can see dat dicccc

you didn't censor that very well