Why don't you just get a construction job and get paid to work out

Why don't you just get a construction job and get paid to work out

Like me

>I posted it again mom

you gotta go back

Why do construction workers look so dyel then?

>lifting weights in air conditioning
>menial labor in blistering hot sun in boots and pants for eight to ten hours daily and being sun damaged for life

not the same thing

>being sun damaged for life

Lol white people

>being a tradie
I'd rather die

meh it's not bad once you get enough experience to open a business of your own.
even before that, you're making more money than most people and it is typically stress free

You can do that in near every industry while not having to do manual labor outside all day.

I do. And I've lost almost all of my gains from doing it.

I lost over 30 pounds this year from working too much and I look less "toned" than when I was 212 pounds.

Construction work, or actual hard construction work (because it's easy as fuck in your safetied up version of work) only builds you up if you have no prior experience to lifting. After lifting, it robs you of your gains hard. Unless you stay at home and do easy construction work.

That's not really construction robbing you of your gains but rather not keeping up with your powerlifting.

yea but as an electrician I started my business with nothing but a van and some business cards. the startup for trade businesses seems to be easier, though for electrical work you need various licenses and insurances

Manual labor jobs suck because you don't get enough rest between workouts. You will definitely get stronger but after the initial adaptation the constant stress on your body will take it's toll. One day you'll be just like the old guy you see at the grocery store who is always buying goody's powder and bud light to nurse his chronic pain and inflammation.

It would probably kill me. Started working three months ago moving tables and chairs all day for meetings and my feet hurt all the time now, even days off. Got comfortable lightweight shoes and gel insoles, no difference. And my hands are starting to bother me too. First time making adult pay though and the earliest I'd be able to go back to school is next Spring. Send help

seriously this
i did engineering for various companies for a few years, got tired of deal with the bullshit, and started doing engineering consulting.
i make stupid amounts of money telling people their plans are retarded and how they can fix them

as a person who used to work like that and now works in a office i can tell you that first of all most of those manual labor jobs are dead end jobs, second is i now treat my workout as a nice reward and some change after work

it's ridiculous how much money you make if you can get the work, opening your own business.

I made $175 on Saturday going to someone's house and resetting a gfci in her garage.
solid 12 seconds of work

>I charged somone $175 for solid 12 seconds of work resetting a gfci in someone's garage.
fuck you

hey man, it's not just the physical labor you pay for, it's the knowledge.
without the knowledge and experience I have, they wouldn't have known to do what I did to solve the problem
also that's my emergency call rate.
typically I'm 80 per hour

Because I'm smarter than that, and get paid big bux for my brain. I mean, it's one thing, if you own your own construction company, but working construction is shit-tier.

>white ppl
>not even evolved to resist sun
DAE XD

if you weren't fucking stupid, we'd be out of a job.

niggers can break their backs too when they haul 80 pound bags of cement all day.

>he's afraid of the sun
>THE SUN!

How does it feel to be BTFO on a cosmic level. Lel

Because all the illegals have made it impossible