>qt 6/10 stays near
>i see her checking me in window reflection
>sudden, she grab hand-rail over mine hand
>"s-sorry, i fell accidentally"
>MFW bus didnt go fast

did i made it?

>qt
>6/10

Whoa hold up there the velocity of the bus did not match up to her body weight when she touched you? She probably went back and masturbated thinking about you definitely

>Get on bus
>Goddamn, everyone here except me is a total loser, like, buy a car!
>Texting my friends about this ugly troll thing looking at me from the reflection in the window
>Creepy as hell!
>Text from other friend telling me about her workout with her boyfriend
>Feel fat and ugly
>It's my stop soon, I'm gunna eat cookies and cry myself to sleep
>Start to move forward
>Miss the handrail and touch the little goblins hand
>Gross! It's all sweaty and gritty, like chalk
>Gunna need to soak my hand in bleach for the next 5 years
>Oompa Loompa shifts forward awkwardly, he's actually got a boner
>GROOOOOSS
>Say "Get out of my way, you E.T. wannabe"
>Leave bus at my stop, avoid looking back at the bus in case he's still watching me
>Like he has a fucking chance! I posted a pouty picture on facebook last week and 50 people told me how beautiful I was!

>he velocity of the bus did not match up to her body weight when she touched you?
it was definetly not.

Is that Making It?

This is the most try-hard greentext I've ever seen.

I've seen you do this on other mire threads. You're really not good at this and you should probably stop.

I'm sorry you don't have any mires of your own to share.

Naw I think that's called sexual harassment.

this only works when the OP posted something stupid. You just come off as bitter

don't try this ever again

Men can't be sexually harassed

Weird shit happens on public transportation... especially late at night.

>had girls stare directly in my eyes for long periods of time
>had girls smile at me for no apparent reason
>seen drunk girls go home with strangers (literally just got to know each other in the public transportation)
>had a group of girls asking me stuff randomly
>recently one girl tried to get my attention (at midnight) and get me to go over to her and I had no clue who she was (waving at me, making peace signs and smiling)
>girls staring at me through the reflections
>guys staring at me

Probably tons of other shit I probably forgot ever happened.

So a landwhale slapping your ass isn't sexual harassment but a guy slapping a girls ass is? Fat women sexually harass good looking guys all the fucking time in night clubs.

>shopping groceries
>walk past mother and her young daughter
>daughter looks at me
>once they cut the corner i hear her say "mom, i just saw superman!"
bitches wouldn't be mirin if they knew i can barely diddy 3pl8

Wtf fuck do you do once you catch them miring though ?

>barely over 2pl8 squat
>barely over 3pl9 diddly
>barely 1.5pl8 banch
feels bad man

bitter cunt

Smile. If you can do it without looking like an autist, wink.

Autistic question incoming pls no bully:

If a girl sees you and then quickly looks down, does that mean she's blushing because of you or does it mean she's intimidated/scared?

Asking the question since, for the past 2 weeks, a cute girl was miring me doing my ab routine at the gym (did hanging leg raises, Russian twists and swiss ball crunches with 15kg in my neck). When she walked in my direction towards some machine she immediately looked towards the floor though

>A beach a few weeks ago
>Run into one of older sisters friends
>"Wow user you've gotten so big"
Same day
>Was going for a run on the beach, no shirt on
>Several groups of grills were making obvious passes at me (Catcalling, waving, thumbs up etc)
>Ignore them and keep running
>I still have no girlfriend

>at work
>Old manager comes in
>"I see you've been putting on some mass. Good on ya"
>Two days later
>Guy I knew from high school comes in
>"Shit man you've gotten big since I last saw you"
Feels good man

I wish I lived in a coastal town so I could stroll around shirtless on the dike

First time mirin' story
>lifting for 3 months now
>go to some big open air party
>friends comment on sick gains
>feel good already coming from a run
>dancing some
>some girl touches my arm
>look her in the eye, she wants to go to the other side of the crowd
>she smiles at me, whispers something in her friends ear
>they're blatantly checking me out
>look at me like I'm a god
m-making it, it felt so good. I'm having big self-esteem issues and this shit helps

Probably miring and you caught her so she got embarrassed and looked away real quick.

Ah well probably never going to talk to her in the gym. It's kinda strange to hit on girls in the gym + she's wearing headphones. But who knows I meet her in some bar in this city.

Last night I was at a party and I was wearing a tank top and it was non stop asking about my lifting program, diet, and supps. Girls were fuckin mirin'. I was dancing with a girl and asked about her friend and she got pissed I didn't ask about her. This girl was like 5'10" and I'm 5'7" so I thought I had no chance then we ended up fucking.

My entire life I thought I couldn't get 9/10's because of my height, it was really just because I was fat.

>lifting for 3 months
>friends comment on sick gains

Honestly I am beginning to think my head is so fucked that no matter what I look like my
autist tendencies will make me die alone.

Northeast here, Its got its downsides though, even if beaches are pretty great for showing off. The whore to gf material ratio is all out of wack, or at least it feels like thats the case.

Did you ever catch yourself looking at someone and then lost yourself in your thoughts, then that person looked at you and your automatic reaction was to look away?

Women do the same thing, but looking down is submissive and shows that she is intimidated, whereas looking left/right/up isn't.

If you look buff then she was probably miring.

>in Lidl (European supermarket)
>cashier a qt3.1415 blonde
>wearing my Mischief managed T-shirt from the harry potter WB studios in UK
>looks at me and then again
>this rarely happens
>it's because I'm ugly
So she was either checking out how ugly I am or just looking at the T-shirt
I wanna kill myself every day but can't because it would kill me mum and granma and auntie

I mean, he seems a shy guy, bot that woman flirting like that is pretty embarrassing

Don't know about user, but I've bulked up significantly within 3 months (a lot of fat + muscle). So much so that I was getting comments no my phisique.

Noob gains are real if your workout and diet is on point.

You shouldn't read too much into brief encounters like that, but women looking down is generally a good sign. Looking away is a sign of disinterest, looking down and then back up is better. But then again, it could mean nothing. A shitload of people are uncomfortable making eye contact with strangers so they just look away whenever it happens. If you make eye contact with her and she doesn't look away, try smiling and see if she returns the favor.

I think he's roiding

SHIT GUYS THE MANLET IS LEARNING, SHUT IT DOWN NOW

>what she is doing is flirting

you have some seriously fucked up issues if you think that a dirty skank wanking it in public and then toiching your hand with her pussy juice is flirting my friend

Well the thing is that we've been bumping into each other in the gym for the past two weeks, so it wasn't some coincidental encounter

Probably shouldn't overthink so much and indeed give her a smile

>flirting
She wanted him to finger her right there and then. Women flirt indirectly, she was going all out, image related.

Depending on the time of the happening, how many people are in the trian and where I'm heading, I would have fingered her and asked her where she lived and then went to her place to fuck her.

>Be me
>Average slut
>On bus to uni
>Very self conscious about myself
>See stud get on the bus
>Start fingering my herpes and hpv infested clit
>Bus slows by like 1mph
>I "fall" forward and smear my microbes all over his hand
>As he pulls his hand away I snagged one of his arm hairs
>Going to say he raped me later, use hair as dna evidence
>Just another life as used up 6/10 trash

I will most likely die of AIDS: The Post

I put this is another mire thrrad ages ago but I'd like to share:
>work in a grocery store
>see a bro that I haven't seen in a while standing in line
>First thing he says is "shit man you're getting big! Looking good!
Feelsgoodmam.jpeg
>fastfoward a few days later
>i'm pushing carts back on the sidewalk
>see a qt azn that I had a class with
>go up to her, say hello and offer a handshake
>she wants a hug instead
>as she's hugging she rubs both her hands all around my back and the upper part of my ass
>as she leaves she tries to "sneakily" touch my bicep
Is thid what making it feels like?

i remember this

again, she was just trying to wipe chads cum off her hands

I'm 14 and don't know what a condom is: The Post

Maybe you just have similiar gym schedules. If you like her that much then try talking to her, though I'd advise against doing it in the gym. Don't shit where you eat etc.

>aids? wtf bruh just use a condom bro its not like they can break or anything
>what? dont worry man. so what if they could have a small cut in their mouth/on their body? if you dont wanna smash a skank wanking it on the subway you are obviously a14 year old gay virgin faggot homosex virgin teenager bro lelelelelel

Kek

>mfw i realized that most guys attempt to get girls in a weird, circuitous way where they
1) willingly blind themselves to the way women think and act
2) attempt to climb a male hierarchy (fitness, business, politics, ...)
3) expect other guys to do the same
4) expect women to just pick guys off the top
5) try really hard to get to the top
>mfw you can just stop mentally avoiding women actually work and bypass the whole structure
>mfw i realized that society's functioning default adult state is for men to just disable that part of their brains
>mfw I realized why all 6yo boys are naturally good at reading girls but adult men just act like idiots
>mfw I realized that men brainwash each other into joining this game by treating women as indecipherable and talking about how girls want to fuck chad
>mfw I realized why men are so afraid of knowing what periods are
>mfw I realized why adults men are instinctually repulsed by girl talk
>mfw you literally can get girls without winning at ANYTHING if you can figure out how to act normal and not close your eyes out
>mfw none of you will have any idea what I'm saying

treat them like your bratty 6yo sister
they will be gnawing on your cock by the end of your night

why you gotta try to sound smart and above it all? youre not the only one whose fogured this out, Newton

Kek.

>tfw no bratty 6 year old sister that thinks you're the coolest big bro in the world

There's not anything figure it out, but i see nobody DOING it

wow dude you're so enlightened, please share with me all your secrets so I can smash mad puss too

>Guy at my gym asks if I roid.
>Tfw I'm natty.
>Tfw I overemphasised traps and delts to attain the roid look.

You can't seriously tell me that there is a possible scenario in which you would even consider touching a degenerate whore stranger that wants you to finger her in public?

What could possibly go through your mind that you find his even remotely attractive?
She is also a fucking 5-6.
Seriously dude.

If it was a 10 then I would at least have a clue where you might possibly come from.

maybe you are not in the right places to see it IRL.
and people who do it and talk about it online tend to become obnoxious PUA gurus

>looking like a roided out monkey without being a roided out monkey

bro ungot ur shit backwards

Mate, I've always loved roid traps.
If I can have them without shutting myself down I'm happy.

Enlighten us then

I used to think like you when I was 16-21. Yeah, she's 5-6 at best but there's nothing wrong with having fun if you find her fuckable and she can get you aroused.

>fingering her in public
I've got to a point in life that I noticed that it doesn't actually matter what other people think of you. Sure, I wouldn't do that if the train is full with people or there are people that I know, but if there's only 1-3 other people around, why not?

You only live once, so have some fun while you're young and have little to no responsibilites (no family).

Maybe it's because I'm on 500mg Test-E and I'm horny as fuck and stopped giving a fuck about minor things in life.

>cousin
>15
>Pecs
>solid

Wtf do you answer when normies ask "how much do you lift?" Just a random number because they don't ask for a specific exercise or "everything"?

>i just do about 10-15 pushups every other week
>holy shiit brooo, you got lucky being naturally miscular like that
>mfw

seems pretty implausible. I'd go with
>15 pushups a day

wii fit and zumba

Should have said you take a walk around the neighborhood kek.

Don't listen to those other guys user, I always enjoy these other perspectives from OP's post posts. I thought it was funny.

>was hanging out with this friend of mine who has OCD
>I sort of like her, she's very kind and likes dogs and stuff
>very innocent and awkward because lmaOCD and makes me want to protect her and stuff (s-shut up, y-you're a f-fag)
>walking towards pizza place
>see milf-y woman walking on the street staring right at me and smiling
>w-what the hell?

I swam that day so I don't know if I was "leaner" than usual or whatever

Please don't reply to obvious bait or stop posting post-bait.

Forgot this one too

>be poorfag laser tag guy
>at work and one of my female coworkers mention she had two friends playing lasertag today
>chubby Indian girl and petite qt Asian
>finish running their game and tell them to drive safe
>qt Asian goes "y-you too"
>internal kek, I don't get off for another several hours and won't be driving anytime soon
>mfw
>still see them hanging out around the place afterwards
>occasionally make eye contact with them, can feel Asian qt mirin unless I'm just autistic
>ask them how they know my coworker friend, ask if they go to "X college"
>"from Y high school" Asian qt says
>"Actually yeah we go to X college" chubby Indian quickly corrects her more obviously attractive friend

Lol, were they spilling their spaghetti in order to act like they too were college students? Kek

Also my boss and the front counter girl often joke that I should try out for american ninja warrior because I like to play on the rock climbing wall on my break. I like to climb it with one arm at a time, loads of fun.

Are you me? I run all the time around my neighborhood and occasionally be mired by some of the girls in my neighborhood too. I enjoy running shirtless and seeing some girl walking around with her bf, and knowing deep down I am in better shape than him. If only they knew just how autistic I really was.

Hit that jailbait pussy, user

It's okay Euro user, you're going to make it mate

>looking thick
>looking bulky man, keep doing whatever you're doing
>you're looking big man
>he's not scrawny anymore

Extended family mires are nice. I'm no longer a skelly and hadn't seen them in a while.

>back to university after 4 months
>first hot day in months since we are on winter
>small shirt
>every girl in the class is mirin
>even the guys
>all the dudes talk all the day about how i have grown
>"are you on gear user?"
>some qts come over "user have you started going to the gym or something?"
>qt sitting behind me always hated me
>she puts her hands on my back for a full hour
>i move so she takes her hands off
>practically glued
it was a nice day

>3 months
>Sick gains
The only way you would have sick gains after 3 months would be if you started as a 100lbs dyel

Why did you even say all of that just because someone smiled at you, jesus

Shit that never happened: the post

She put her hand on you to signal to other girls that you're hers and they shouldn't get any ideas, I hope you fucked her user.

>that qt's name was Alberta Einstein

kekek

The user who never had female contact before: the movie
but user she is tall and im just a manlet

kinda related

>5'3 former SKINNY turbomanlet, but been fairly successful with women so it never really bothered me
>high school crush rejected/friendzoned me sophomore year, but we stayed great friends even though I still lusted after her
>super uptight, virgin girl-next-door type, but had that nerdy "you want what you can't have" cuteness
>never really see each other anymore (we're both 24), but this past thanksgiving we were both with the parents for the holidays
>haven't seen her since i started getting Veeky Forums; i'm cut as fuck now, she spends half the night talking about how different I look, playing with my arms etc...
>starts cuddling up with me as it gets late and complaining about her boyfriend (know where this is going.avi)
>kinda looks up at my playfully and starts toying with the buttons on my shirt and telling stories from when we were younger
>tell her I'm dead tired and need to head home, but it was nice seeing her
>give her a hug goodbye, grab my shit and leave
>mfw

>If only they knew just how autistic I really was.
But they will never know user, will they....

Should've fucked her and not talked to her again

Now that is fucking Alpha.

Lidl cottage is 10/10 tbch famalam

These are only funny if the writer is good, but it's obvious you're autistic as fuck and your greentext wasn't funny at all. It was tryhard as fuck.

alpha indeed

>tfw gigamanlet is more of a man that you
I would have fucked her bro and lived out those teenage fantasies. Do you regret it?

>Be in gym on pull day
>Wearing tank that shows a lot of back
>Catch 9/10 glancing at me like 3 times.
>Don't talk to her because it's a fucking gym
>pray to see her next week.

>Be at pool party.
>girls are significantly nicer to me with my shirt off
>shit was so cash.

>go out last night with some friends
>a friend of mine has a place and two chicks come over and we go out clubbing
>a lot of coke, molly, and alcohol turns the night into a big blurr
>today one of the girls was telling me how she liked my smile and was feeling on me and all
>she was teasing the fuck out of me
>decide to leave
>leave

I guess

Why in the fuck didn't you smash?

Nah, bro. I left her wanting more. It made me feel good.

>pretending to be me
fuck off m8

You're mentally ill. Yes, there is plenty of fucking wrong with having sex with some random stranger in public. You are just as disgusting as that nasty skank in the video.

What other people think of you is extremely important. Grow the fuck up

Years ago they try ta....
Years ago they try ta.... .... ....