>longer lives
>better health
>better hearts
>better for the environment
>less likely to have cancer
>less likely to be obese
>more active
>more energy

Why haven't you accepted the ultimate red pill called veganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-flexitarians-live-longer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage and report

I do not want a longer life

Why are meat eaters always so butthurt when the truth is presented?

>longer lives
i dont wanna be alive that long
>better health
i don't eat to improve my health
>better hearts
run more, faggot
>better for the environment
who cares
>less likely to have cancer
who cares
>less likely to be obese
am not fat, who cares
>more active
nope
>more energy
nope

>there is no proof that meat increases suicidal tendencie-

nevermind

It's fine to have vegan generals just stop being a total faggot about it.

>tfw I have ten pounds of beef and chicken in the freezer
Feels wonderful man.

>if i eat like a complete retard
>maybe i can squeeze another 2 good years
>when im literally 100+ years old
vs
>damn this tastes good
>i dont need supplements now

>tfw ate nothing but bread today because poor

feels horrible

Veganism is a religion for mentally ill people.

Seriously? I'm sorry to hear that. Where do you live?

fucking butthole of western europe

Spain

Because eating animals tastes good you fucking retard. I could live longer by doing cardio every day as well, but fuck that shit. I actually want to enjoy my life. What kind of question is this? KYS

Beware the supplement salesman

oh god here comes the spam, saged and reported. I hope you get banned

Remember the last sane and healthy looking vegan you met? Yep, me neither.

Praying for you my guy. Hope things turn around for you. Sometimes we take stuff like food for granted.

Went on holidays to Barcelona, even the most pleb cuts of chicken were so ridiculously expensive it seemed unreal

thanks man
im taking this as a mental endurance test thing
taking steps to improve my situation

yeah pretty much

how the fuck are we yuropoors supposed to make gains?
no wonder shitskins are taking over

i am vegan, feels good.

>spain
>western europe

All of the risks associated with meat-eating can be avoided by simply putting a bullet in my head. Can anyone here provide an objectively legitimate reason why I should go vegan instead of doing that? Didn't think so.

>tha niggaz took our jerbs
Within the same society (same job opportunities and market prices), you have the same potential for buying muscle building foods as a shitskin, so not making gains when they do is ENTIRELY your fault.
Sort yourself out.

Meat in Poland is pretty fucking cheap Pablo, sucks to be you

Remember the last sane and healthy looking meat eater you met?

Yep, me either. I only see these 600 lbs meat eating monsters.

How could he know this new dawn's light would change his life forever? Set sail at sea but pulled off course, by the light of golden treasure.

>immigration money + bonus for every child, monthly
VS
>unemployed? shit out of luck, fuck you
>worked for less than a year? here's some cash to buy yourself some dirt
>worked a year or more? ok, here's something to actually feed yourself OH WAIT you already asked for the previous help, go fuck yourself it resets to zero and doesn't accumulate

But hey, I get to appreciate more diversity.

t. Shlomo

>implying

All refugees are travelling to Germoney and Sweden. If you fuck up it's your fault not the few remaining refugees.

>da government won't pay me more welfare ;-;

Cry me a river, leech.

>Be Apex predator.
>"I wasn't born to be a predator, I identify as a rabbit"

Every vegan ever.

Spread the word, veganism is a mental illness.

Please explain why human breast milk has 1gram of protein

You are going to jail for this shit.

Becaaaaaaaause it's for babies?

2.5g protein, 11g fat, 17g carbohydrate per 246g of milk

not perfectly ideal macros for an adult, balanced out by the fact that it's literally the best fetish

>You will never be fed and watered by the produce of another human being.

Is there a cure for being submissive?

What if i don't give a fuck about animals?

Is there something wrong with the non-vegan thought process? Only women and liberals feel pity for the animals they eat. It's the laws of nature, big fish eat small fish.

damn did that guy play college ball?

There is a difference between a long life and a good life

Friendly reminder that most meat eaters simply don't give a shit about killing animals and aren't even trying to justify it. The pictures mocking meat eaters are retarded and make no sense.

>file name.
kek'd, god damn I would've followed him into hell and back.

I'm a vegetarian because it has the most benefits to me personally. I do it for selfish reasons. I eat whey protein, eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, beans, etc for protein and lots of veggies and stay lean year round while making gains at the same time. Most vegans/vegetarians try to play the morality card which is something I never understood. I literally don't give any shits about saving an animals life outside of my dog but it just so happens that a diet without meat, red meat in particular, makes it a hell of a lot easier to have an aesthetic physique.

>living a long, healthy in peace with your environment is for women and liberals
well, maybe they're right then?

what if you are so big and strong that you just beat people to the bunch of all of lifes good things. Meaning that the extra life that you have as a woman is far worth less in worth than a mans shorter life. (also seen in general earnings and economic power for the male sexes)

Besides, the discrepancy is probably due to not being a fag and splerging out on drugs, booze, and smoking.

unemployment is at a record high in Spain, inform yourself before outing yourself as a typical amerishit

never said the niggers took our jobs
i just said that they are taking over because men here are weak
both physically and mentally
such my alightly below average dick

>Remember the last sane and healthy looking meat eater you met?
>Yep, me either. I only see these 600 lbs meat eating monsters.
since almost 98% of the world population eats meat,

that's how you see that veganism is a meme.
everyone does it for very VERY different reason and claims that it is logical, but the real reason is because it is a fad

>mfw you think countering an unqualified statement with an even more unqualified statement makes people listen to you

100%.
There is no such thing as a major society or even religious order that is 100% meat and animal byproduct free.

>everyone does it for different reasons

yea and there are anti vegan steps taken against ALL of the reasons.

I try to eat almost solely veggies because the doctor told me I eat too much meat and it'll kill me soon, and I don't like many other meat besides beef and pork

Because they know they are wrong

the water crap again.

We get tired of hearing the same bullshit over and over from a bunch of skinny nogains faggots.

If a woman is vegan its safe to assume that she doesn't swallow, right?

kekt

I eat vegan most meals except for home raised eggs and meat. Vegies are good bros.

>implying I care about having a long life

Reminder that if you refuse to go full vegan, it's still beneficial to your health to limit animal foods and find plant-based replacements to eat most days of the week

nutritionfacts.org/video/do-flexitarians-live-longer/

No one gives a fuck. Fuck the animals, fuck eating healthy. Vegans are gay retards.

I don't want to be vegan because nobody wants to be friends with picky eaters.

Can I get 160g of protein while staying well under 2500 calories?

>Espouses eating beef, ie raising cows to kill them
>It's somehow beneficial to that business model that cows don't "rapidly breed".

What fucking /pol/ math are you doing?

Fuck you nigger, and fuck africa, let them all die so we can take their resources and build shit with them

>Can't read

All of those things are factually wrong.

Bison are superior to cows as a source of meat.
But the WE WUZ KANGZ eurotrash had too much fun sniping them from fucking moving trains and murdering them for fun.

it must have been pretty fun tho tbf

Can someone link the Discord server?

>Bison are superior to cows as a source of meat.
Not debating that,

>Raising livestock for meat
>You need to breed more livestock to replace the ones you slaughter
>Depending on demand and your ability to maintain your livestock, you might want to grow you herd, ie, breeding more than you sell.
>"cows don't rapidly breed" being at all beneficial to that business model

>REEE NIGGERS MUST DIE OUT
quality /pol/fugee discourse.

>longer lives
why the fuck would I want that

>>longer lives
>>better health
>>better hearts
>>less likely to have cancer
>>less likely to be obese
>>more active
>>more energy
Nope, nope, and nope. Humans are objectively OMNIVORES, it's been proven by biological science over and over and over again *ad infinitum*.
There's even Vegans who are professionals in fields of science, who hold PhD's, who will TELL YOU that 'veganism' is a moral choice, and is actually LESS THAN OPTIMAL for human health.

Additionally if you attempt to raise an infant as Vegan and a pediatrician finds out, they'll threaten you with Child Protective Services unless you promise to feed the child animal products -- because they won't develop properly, sicken, and DIE otherwise.

Veganism is a LIE.

>>better for the environment
LOL no it's not. More crops equals more pesticide use equals more human sicknesses.

Just admit it: You make this health-ruining choice for MORAL reasons, and TO HELL with your health. You want to damn us all to being fat, weak, and sickly, all so you can fulfill your twisted MORAL AGENDA.

Any decently fit MEAT EATER can force you to suck his cock, and you skinnyfat, weak, sickly VEGETARIANS won't be able to stop him. We can KILL YOU and EAT YOU and you can't stop it. Because your 'moral choice' is SHIT.

Stop being faggots and eat a cheeseburger.

>year round while making gains at the same time
Post gains.

That's crap. You can still eat a steak or a burger once in a while and it won't kill your 'aesthetics', whatever the fuck that's supposed to be.

Oh and by the way if you eat meat of any kind you can't even claim to be 'vegetarian'. You're an omnivore like the rest of us, and good on you, but don't make yourself look foolish by trying to say you're 'vegetarian' when you're clearly not.

lmao I was there when this infograph was made.

There is an actual economic basis for this, the more resources are spent in meat, the more expensive other things become and more niggers are priced out of life.

All veganism is pretty much "be austere so we have more resources to breed niggers in Africa" NWO bullshit pushed by the elites. Kinda wish I was joking.

>All veganism is pretty much "be austere so we have more resources to breed niggers in Africa" NWO bullshit pushed by the elites. Kinda wish I was joking.
LOL, no /pol/, that's bullshit.
Veganism is 'sacrifice human health and human lives so dumb animals we'd otherwise eat can be dumb animals longer'. Vegans would like nothing better than for the human race to die off, have our civilization fall to ruin and be absorbed by the Earth, and leave the planet to the animals, and have humans totally forgotten by the Universe. They're self-hating, self-destructive, and want to take everyone else down with them.

Vegans eat what foods eats. I say we kill Vegans and EAT THEM. That'll show 'em.

If you're going to quote metallica at least quote from a good album

Why does a meme diet have to be part of your fucking identity, you autistic cuck. Protip no one cares about you being vegetarian, but we will laugh at your osteoporosis in the future cunt.

Citation needed

What truth? When vegans can live past 150 years, then maybe they'll have something on their hands. Otherwise, your lifestyle is just a fad.

>When vegans can live past 150 years
LOL they die young because their 'lifestyle' gives them weird chronic illnesses and progressive cognitive deficit. Seriously, have you ever known a single Vegan whose brain worked correctly? LOL rhetorical question, that, because they're always spouting nonsense, easily refuted and disproven, then they blink at you in confusion and continue to cling to their brain-addled fantasies.

at university of texas no less, not some cushy ivy league school

reporting in

>asking a vegan to not be a faggot
I think these threads make people not want to be vegans

Dont mess with this senator

coffe with artificial sweeteners during a cut, yes or no?