Aesthetic statues

Post fit statues and tips on how to get your body to be like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H2SL83k3IFk
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally me, except that I'm cut.

>tfw grower and not a shower

Why must it be

Me right now

If it grows enough why do you worry?

That's actually Laocoön, a Trojan priest who told the Trojans to burn the fucking horse

fuck you're right. I was going off memory and I had it saved as a greek god and I knew it wasn't right so I assumed spartan. I remember it being Trojan though

>Post fit statues and tips on how to get your body to be like them.

wut? are you fucking retarded you basement dwelling cunt

u jelly

Laocoon and his sons

Bet she has a nice pussi

What are the Greek measurements for women? Cause that's a nice pooper

Great hip, small breasts.

The most perfect women traits in my opinion

Are you Greek?

Why is modern art so fucking shit when compared to classical sculptures?

More pls

((()))

Why are classical sculpture so highly rated as art?
It's narcisstic fucktardation at best and outright faggotry at worst.

>tfw we could have prevented this

Because such sculptures took an immense amount of talent and effort to make, whereas modern "art" requires zero talent or effort.

>masculine virility is homoerotic
Dial back on that fluoride, brah.

Lot's of art takes talent and effort. Claiming that the pourposely ruined and degraded form of modern art makes that stuff superior is stupid bullshit.

No, the lionization of it makes you feel proud. But it get's to a point where it goes beyond being an acceptance of your own virtue and a pick me up to full on worship of and then lusting after.

It's a line that some accidentally cross or were always over the line of. But it's there.

because you get postmodernist shit like Tracey Emins Tent as a piece of art in fucking gallerys and it's lauded by the "elite"

fucking google it

The average person knows it's absolute shit.

But the elite are all retards who look for reasons to give each other public blowjobs/clit slurps and to show off how DEEP and INTELLECTUAL they are by attributing worth to absolutely fucking nothing. Oh and to launder a fuckton of money.

The average person still worships and finds beauty in the art created by the average person and is at this moment struggling to create their own voice and art. But you know, the powers that be spend most of their time shitting on it or breaking into their sewing circles and "casting shade" upon it in hopes of elevating their own self worth and views.

Hercules is so overrated

>Claiming that the pourposely ruined and degraded form of modern art makes that stuff superior is stupid bullshit.
I never made such claim.
I detest modern "art". It is degenerate.

>tfw the fucking allies destroyed most of these statues even though they survived the war.

nae pubes

I wish more women paid attention to such aesthetics instead of the IG thotie/Kim K aesthetics
huge ass and over defined muscles are just not that attractive imo

it would make sense to destroy any sort of inspiration and good idols so (((they))) could get their way right?

youtu.be/H2SL83k3IFk

that's a stupid argument ,you are generalizing and you haven't done the slight research.
that are great artists around today.

Look up Bruno Walpoth

slayer mode

that pic makes me angry

BRAAAAPPPP

How did he sculpt his arms?

What is that filth

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU

Fucking degenerate art that shits on human beauty.

Breker is goat

Nice

Is it the art that is filth? or is it the general population that is treating their bodies like shit?
look around,go to any public place.It's not this artist who "shits on human beauty".It's the common populace.Smokers,fat people,drug addicts ,steroid users,malnutrition etc etc.

You seem to lack the intelligence and artistic sensitivity to think on it by yourselves.

The works in this thread depict Idols.Gods.The ultimate goal.
that doesn't have to be the case for every piece of art created ffs. Labeling everything that doesn't fit the traditionalist current is way too easy.And this comes from someone who loves this stuff way more.

Baby needs his bottle?
That's degenerate art at its finest.

Our sick modern culture encourages people to degrade and ravage their own bodies. You can thank the victorious allies for the sad state of affairs we live in.

did you really have to BRAAP this
kek

this guy never stepped foot in a library

Too bad that the allied scum did their best to destroy most of his works

why is his nipple eyeballing me?

Should bulk.

the original 5%er

>SHE

Sculpture I .....

obviously you don't know anything about art, shut the fuck up pleb

because if you did, you'd notice his mastery of human anatomy and sculpture underneath the abstraction, but your simple one dimensional brain can't think that far ahead, you fucking idiot, don't comment on shit you have no clue about

>art students

There is no quite as pathetic creature on this earth, than a student of modern art

Same! we cut brothers!

You need to do a lot of OH and barbell rows and have good bone strucure

>OH
???

overhead press

most enlightening

desu pushups and pullups would be enough, modern bodybuilding turns physiques ugly
low bf, good frame and visible athleticism is where its at
if u have ugly frame working out hard to fix it is sadly coping

Ty

by your standards Michael Angelo's "La Pietà Rondanini" is degenerate work.
off yourself nigger.

>pic related ,true degeneracy

Good taste

>Deciding they didn't want to face an army of Aryan supermen again
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

speak english

Used to be a fat kid fascinated by ancient egypt, greece and rome

pic related is me at almost the end of my cut(did SS but midway removed squats from deadlift day), I'm getting closer to the goal of one day looking close to hercules just need to bulk up.
see you in 10 years

Thank you.

those are some menacing looking cows

hideous works imo.Doesn't mean they deserve to be destroyed.
The Reich did it's fair share of stealing and destroying art wise.

no prob lol

How long did that take for you?
I have lost 20 kgs this year after I started exercising for the first time in my 24 years of existence. I still weight too much (96 or so kgs, while I am about 180cm tall) and I worry that my life of laziness has already destroyed my chances of ever attaining good physique.

Looking good brah, height/weight?

I find his sculptures quite inspiring in their appearance

a lot of time due to my ignorance, dirty bulked and gained too much fat when I started, went from 68kg to 92kg and took me like 2years to cut it all down with a lot of fuck ups in the middle, only recently I learned properly about lifting in general.
A good physique is simply low body fat, decent insertions and some muscle, you can do it senpai

thanks, you too

176.5cm and 63kg

forgot to add, that pic was the first day after signing up to the gym
And i've got ridden of the hair long time ago