When did you realize that you were better off not coming to Veeky Forums for advice on anything?

When did you realize that you were better off not coming to Veeky Forums for advice on anything?

When did you realize that all you need are youtube channels, reddit, and a few websites about fitness/nutrition to learn everything?

When did you realize that at best, most people go to other places to learn and simply talk about those articles or videos on here so you might as well get it from the primary source?

That's so true. Once you learn basic form and nutrition everything else from that point on should just be you listening to your body and learning what works best for it. It's still fun to come here though.

who comes to Veeky Forums for actual advice? literal down syndrome detected

When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist. This factor is seen in reddit's karma system, and in real life can range from status to good looks. Majority of people cannot think for themselves, so they need this authority factor as a crutch to make decisions in their life. These people are so easily manipulated, because they appeal to hivemind activity, and more importantly they are blind to their own conscience.

When you can effectively differ good advice from bad, jew slayer from goy, millionaire from pajeet purely on text alone, you can apply this skill to every aspect of life, and ultimately you realize how important listening to your own conscience really is.

>tfw grew by crypto portfolio from 300$ to several thousand in 1 month
>tfw I realized college was not the path for me and dropped out
>tfw /pol/ redpilled me on a daily basis, introduced me to WikiLeaks
>tfw hit 1/2/3/4 while looking /aesthetic/ thanks to fit
>stopped reading YA trash and hopped on some actual Veeky Forumserasure
>tfw my aquarium is looking great thanks to /an/ aquarium generals
>tfw I can finally see my own path, and can impose my will onto reality

delet this

OP is a frogposting redditor from /r/Veeky Forums

Don't bother trying to talk to him

>When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

I never realized that because it's not a skill, also it's retarded. This place is a massive waste of time. You'd get likely BETTER information much faster by using other dedicated websites.

>>tfw grew by crypto portfolio from 300$ to several thousand in 1 month
You got lucky in a crypto bull market. Good work but there was no skill involved.
>>tfw I realized college was not the path for me and dropped out
The people who say this end up being losers
>>tfw /pol/ redpilled me on a daily basis, introduced me to WikiLeaks
Redpilled you on what? How the Jews and blacks are the reason you're unsuccessful and how all women are whores? Lmao
>>tfw hit 1/2/3/4 while looking /aesthetic/ thanks to fit
How did Veeky Forums help you besides telling you a beginner routine you could have found on your own?

I try to get Veeky Forums to talk about lifestyle improvement but it's a struggle.

The /sig/ threads end up being sadcunts that want to talk more about "muh accepting yourself, you don't need validation from sluts". Fuck off my dudes, I love sluts and want more of them.

Hard to find a like minded community of guys trying to max thier Chadâ„¢ level that also isn't a cringy humblebrag karma/rep fest or "muh manosphere".

Veeky Forums, due to its anonymous nature, is really the only shot, but alas. It's evident people here are content with staying the same.
Old 2011 /sp/ would even be a better chance at that than here.

I am Jewish

Enjoy going into student loan debt when I'm going to be doubling your McJob salary with a trade school degree.

Please go back to /r/Veeky Forums if you're just here for the leg day memes.

Okay lol enjoy crawling around on your hands and knees while I make more than you in a comfy air-conditioned office.

>I am jewish
So what exactly did /pol/ redpill you on then?

Veeky Forums is much more fun

I already said. Wikileaks in general and the fucked up shit that both parties are doing in the US. Such discussion would be impossible on Reddit where political discussion is limited to the Donald and r-politics. Like I said, if you're intelligent you can filter through the stormfags and find actual interesting content.

How does that information have any practical applications to your life though?

>reddit

Please leave

>Please go back to /r/Veeky Forums if you're just here for the leg day memes.

What else could anyone be on Veeky Forums for? This place is totally useless, once you've read the sticky that's about all you'll ever learn even if you spend 1000 hours here.

Answer me

What do you want to learn about?

Anabolic steroids? Well /fraud/ is totally useless, they always tell you go read r/steroids wiki anyway because they just blogpost in the general about their mental and life problems and personal relationships.

Powerlifting? /plg/ is gay as fuck, you'd be better off listening to actual people who lift real weights in r/powerlifting

Good form for lifts? You'd be better off looking on youtube or reading some article online.

CHAD threads and ">tfw no gf"? Okay well then Veeky Forums is pretty good for that.

"How are u holding up Veeky Forums" and "who do u lift for fit?" threads are pretty great on here too

Nutrition? no one here fucking knows shit unless they read it online somewhere else and are just regurgitating it at which point you might as well go there to read it first-hand.

>Yeah, that's the point of my thread. That is where I am about to go and never come back to this shithole. Enjoy the BRAAAAAPPPP threads and the "why lift if you're not chad" threads without me.

>That is where I am about to go and never come back to this shithole.
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out

I love how you're unable to prove me wrong about this website being a total waste of time. I think you realize it yourself.

>don't bother engaging you in a debate
>declare yourself the winner
Congrats. Enjoy being on reddit.

You're unable to prove me wrong because everything I said is 100% true. This board offers NOTHING over reddit or any other fitness website besides being an excellent place to shitpost about chads and normies and >WALK IN GYM >DEEEESSSAAAAPPACCCITTOOOOO

>Congrats. Enjoy being on reddit.
I will. Enjoy talking to NEETs about tfw no gf.

k

love how you have no argument lmao

lol

no argument

uh-huh

faggots

Not everything has to have a tangible benefit you can grasp

the advice on here is actually the best because people are being brutally honest. even if you get insulted, you will get your flaws pointed out to you and actually know what you have to work on. if you would ask for advice on other sites you would get bluepilled advice like " you are beautiful the way you are, just be yourself", so even if people insult you here, in the end it is going to actually help you. i bet even fat people hate threads encourage fat people to lose weight

>the advice on here is actually the best because people are being brutally honest

Are you kidding me? Everyone is fucking e-statting. Almost no one here is honest, people will say that a roided out body is easily attainable natty in 6 months.

>i bet even fat people hate threads encourage fat people to lose weight
"Fat people hate threads" are just self-hating fat people or ex-fat people angrily ranting about themselves. Normal people who are fit and healthy don't spend countless hours saving and reposting images of fat people and insulting them online.

rebbit

I don't know pham, Veeky Forums has spoiled every other website for me, at least on Veeky Forums everyone has their little time to say something and you can find hidden gems.
Youtube is a huge faggot hugbox, the uploader can delete comments and that says a lot. Relevant comments are barely visible.
Reddit is pure faggotry, well written completely empty posts and a shitty culture.
Just cherry pick the good from everything and you are good to go, you don't have to participate.

>Reddit is pure faggotry, well written completely empty posts and a shitty culture.

What are you talking about? you know there's different subreddits right?
r/powerlifting has people who have legitimate achievements in the sport of powerlifting

r/bodybuilding has actual people with pro cards

>When did you realize that you were better off not coming to Veeky Forums for advice on anything?

after the first month of reading every board you realize its mostly the same shit repeated over and over again with occasionally something new

I know, but I'm talking generally, of course and there are exceptions, that's why I didn't say never go to websites that have an upvote system and stay on Veeky Forums. Although, I don't think that you can deny that the average redditor is something between the lines of what I described.

Upvotes are good though, they're more time-efficient.

If i wanted to know QUICKLY what people think of trapbar deadlifts I could just search "trap bar deadlifts" then find a thread and read only the most upvoted comments because they're likely the most well thought-out and relevant and the poster likely included good reasoning and perhaps some citations for his reasoning.

Whereas on Veeky Forums if i searched "trap bar deadlifts" I would have to read EVERY POST including ones that say "Lol they're for fags", "you're a faggot", "Do conventional pussy", "lol weakling", "not a real deadlift", "fag", "fag", "fag", "loser", "woman", "chad does conventional deadlifts", "fag".

That's very time inefficient.

If you ask a question like, "Should I do SS?", you will be mercilessly ridiculed by DYELs for being the 10 thousandth person to ask it. If you ask a question like, "Can I do lat raises with my thumb facing upwards?", you will get mostly genuine answers because DYELs don't know how to respond when they can't spam memes.

That's what you prefer. I prefer the Veeky Forums way. From my perspective, the same people posting all that crap you mentioned are the same people that would upvote. If we are talking about a name-fagging website like reddit, I can't be 100% sure about the real reflection upvotes have because of funboys. I'd just rather cherry pick it myself rather than go with the majority vote.

But objectively it's an ineffective way of getting information.

The majority vote is right the vast majority of the time. At least on reddit you're free from seeing HUNDREDS of "tfw no gf' "im a fucking loser im going to kill myself" and all the other shit threads everyday. At least you don't see the same shit reposted every hour.

Filters exist, you fag

>The majority vote is right the vast majority of the time
No, not really. Also, the problem with the majority is that it hides information that it disagrees with, so I don't agree that it's ineffective, it may requires more effort but the exposure to new information is worth it