What do you do between sets? I stare at the floor or fiddle with my phone bc feel awkward

What do you do between sets? I stare at the floor or fiddle with my phone bc feel awkward.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes if the gym is empty i like to jump rope between sets

Flex and admire myself in the mirror

pace back and forth like an autism

how can you work out with a permanent wedgie?

Walk around and take in space like a realy alpha would do

I'm a virgin though.

I dont like to leave whatever equipment i am usin bc some fag might get the idea they can work in and i dont want to talk to them

Sometimes I just zone out, stare into nothingness. Sometimes I walk to the window (they are usually open during summer) and just breathe in some fresh air. If I do something on a bench I usually just sit there, if I do something in the rack I tend to walk around if it's not too crowded.

Or I check out some girls' ass

I give myself 30 seconds, visualize myself in a peaceful and calming environment and mentally rehearse myself doing the lift.

walk over to the window to get a nice breeze of fresh air
read up stuff on my phone
do a superset
flex and admire myself in the mirror when not too many people are around

I try not to look at the girls i dont wanna be that creepy guy that stares at people

Talk with other lifters in my gym because my gym isn't shit.

People can tell when you try avoiding to look at girls.

look at myself in the mirror with a very angry face, and breathe very heavily.

Usually I check it out once or twice, but lately I stopped wearing my glasses when I work out so I can't see shit anyway, although even vague shapes can be pleasing

move my arms or legs, breathe deep, drink water, walk, look around

>that guy who sipps between his sets

Doing it all wrong man. You take one good , short, obvious look and then go about your business.

Record my weight+reps to update my excel spreadsheet when i get back home. Doesn't everyone do this? After that I pace around because I pretty much only go to the gym when it's empty.

Read books on my phone

flexing, walking around talking to other regulars and looking at girls asses

I rack my buddies weight and then dick around on my phone my unless he's moving something heavy for him.

I collect quartz so that I have enough for when my waifu comes out.

I mentally prepare a lot in the three minutes that I have to rest. I focus on my breathing and I try to visualize the movements for the next set. I try to visualize and feel how I am going to prepare and how I am going to execute the set. I see myself doing it with perfect form and doing it in a smooth and controlled manner. The mind is a very important thing to prime when you're working out. A primed mind allows the body to excel.

I also drink a lot of water by constantly topping off my bottle at the water station

>people can tell when you try avoiding to look at girls
>but if you look at them you're a creep weirdo anyway

IT'S NOT FAIR! THERE IS NO WINNING CONDITION!

what he meant by ths

Air guitar while listening to metal

Get with the latest weeb trends, grandpa.

You win when you
do what you want

Read, cook, do the laundry, do the dishes, shitpost here. Home gym master race of course.

This shit comes from a game or is just filthy weeb doujin shit?

Fate Grand Order, mobil game.

iM MOIST'D

Look at that round big retro white ass

That must be inspired by black Mirror

Swipe Tinder or read PDFs
Sometimes I text with girls

play darts

i walk like a lion trapped in a cage or stretch

In-between sets I debate philosophy with the guy or gal next to me, if they don't reply I stop their routine until the answer me. If know one's in the immediate area though I just tend to free style rap or play my flute, I'm grade 5 already so can play a mean Bourse.

this shit should be illegal i mean come the fuck on....

>Not doing a circuit without rests between sets in your home gym
Never EVER gonna make it

very kewl user-kun

>not focusing on slowing your breathing to prepare yourself for the next set.
What are you thinking lads?

She another dubai Porta potty?

Rub my hands together and say "Yeah, very nice. I like that"

I lift with my headphones on so I'm usually in the zone. I either sip or stretch like half the time. The other half I'm usually browsing the gym seeing what everyone's doing. Checking out form and looking for ideas of other exercises. Occasionally browse fit.

hnnnnnggggg
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

If I'm next to a window I'll silently judge the people eating pizza across the street, if not I'll fart, chug water, and let out little "Whoo"s.

try not to get caught looking at pretty girls
but i'm a creep

drink water, wipe sweat off my face, pace back and forth and sit down if I have been squatting.

I look at this picture and remind myself I'm blessed with the free pussy genetics

She is amazingly beautiful

I look directly to the eyes of anyone doing a set, specially if it's heavy weight, I wait till they get very uncomfortable and break form. If they do, I stop and pretend I wasn't looking.

I wash my hands between sets

unfortunately job and intelligence genetics are few and far between.

yes but also shopped

Scream like a fucking lunatic

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

nice catch

Rip the tipped hat who takes a sip apart
Make him feel like he has to make a fart

autistically stare at this picture of this simple ass program because i forget what im supposed to do next

put my hands straight down at my sides and look outside

OOO BABY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S WORTH?

stare at nothing with a face that says i want to kill it
look like an excon
people dont try to engage me at all which is fine i guess

>working out w midi rings on

Dumb bitch thats gonna hurt

walk to the bubbler and drink, sometimes if i'll repeat that a few times if i'm still too tired to do the next set

OOO HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH

litrealy falling on the floor half concious and breathing heavily

>routinelet

>be an eagle
>squatting
>sit on the rack to rest
>stand up again
>put my talons around the bar
>peck my way beneath it
>load the bar on my wings
>unrack the bar
>feeling a fart coming
>stand still until the feeling goes away
>takes too long for it too pass
>decide to squat anyway
>it's a silent fart, smells like legit hell
>rerack the bar
>look at the guy next to me and smell the air and make a disgust face so he thinks I think it's him and it can't possibly be me