Tfw gf is low energy

tfw gf is low energy

>always tired by 7-8pm
>doesn't wake up before 9
>always says she's too exhausted from work (desk job)

how do I fix her?

Feed her pre workout
Or cocaine

She is dying, F

just sounds sad as fuck/depressed OP

F

This coupled with stress.
t. stressed and depressed.

Her diet is most likely shit.
By the sound of it she doesn't exercise. More like she sits in a spot for hours at a time.
She probably doesn't get much sunlight, which believe it or not is very beneficial to your health. She's probably overstressed from work too.

SAME!!!
Idk what to do...She goes to the gym but she's like falling asleep right after dinner. She needs like 10+ hours of sleep a night, I guess it's serving her well though she's very successful.

get a new one. this one is clearly defective

Take care of her user, show her love and cuddles, brighten up her day

t. beta virgin bitch boi

Or you know, you could ask her why she is tired all the time, or if she's always been like this, if she's stressed at work, depressed etc?

I don't really know how she eats, but you're right she doesn't exercise as much as she should

I've been taking her hiking recently trying to improve her

>talking to your gf about relationship problems

kek virgin detected. everyone knows you go to Veeky Forums for relationship advice

Get her some vitamin D3, really helped me with depression. And stress from work can be brutal, so help her find something that can get her mind off it after work and on days off. Like a hobby of some sort

Realistically it is probably work. Between diet and exercise, the thing that seems to fuck the absolute most people up is work.

Get her not only that, also get her a quality multi and some coq10 - maybe fishoil.

Almost no one gets his potential use of vitamins by diet.

Work stress eats away at you, it physically reduces your willpower and your fortitude through hormones, can't remember the exact process, which makes you weak and extremely prune to your most basic desires, eat rest and maybe fuck.

This

I don't feel like it's stress, if it was she would probably mention it to OP.

What is worse than stress at work is being bored .
When you don't have anything to do, when you don't have a set role and when you don't know your own skills/qualifications.
That happens often with random office jobs that don't have a dedicated roll with 8 hours of task every day.

Sitting through 8 hours of having nothing to do while trying to look busy is the worst.

she always mentions how work is stressful, but it's a part time office job

maybe I'm a bad judge of stress, but I just don't see it being super stressful like something that makes you work 60 hours a week or has crazy deadlines is

Sounds anemic. Increase iron in diet.

Give her to me

Sounds like a hypothyroid. Bring her to doctor immediately.

This. Also if the doctor doesn't mention it, she should start taking a women's multivitamin and D3 anyway. Also if you can afford it, take a short vacation with her.

This is correct. Be careful to eat more meat and don't consume milk and variations or chocolate within 1 hour of eating. Calcium and something in cacao which i forgot the name of decreases the consumption of iron.

>but i eat lots of spinach/lentils

fuck your veggies, human body can't consume the iron coming from veggies as well as the one coming from meat.

Keep these up for a year and she'll be just fine

Apart from what others said about stress and depression she is tired because she doesn't move. Shit cardiovascular health. Plus she needs more sunlight for D vitamin. Lack of D gets you into a depressed mood.

lack of a purpose also gets you into a depressed mood

Probably this. But also look into pernicious anemia. Found out all the women in my senpai have it and started taking B12 and it's changed my life.

All these responses and nobody told you to jump dump her lazy ass.

She's never gonna make it and she's gonna gainz goblin you down, bro. Seek greener pastures.

I can tell you desk jobs do take a lot out of you if it's not the kind of person you are. For the same reason caged tigers are more lethargic than free ones.

You both need to form some kind of hobby. I don't know what it is - maybe read together, maybe play a board game and whoever gets to 100 wins first gets to have the other plan a whole day of fun for them, maybe make a habit to go find a new little bar every so often, I dunno (sounds like you want her to stay up later) but you have to go DO something that keeps you out later. It takes 45 days to build a habit...