My gf has almost no libido and I think she might have low estrogen

My gf has almost no libido and I think she might have low estrogen
Any ways to improve her sex drive or hormone levels via diet or working out?
She says she mildly enjoys sex, but almost never wants to have it because of a really bad experience with her last and only other boyfriend as well as a generally low sex drive

do rape roleplay. gets the girls really wet everytime

Hahahahaha you're just ugly as fuck dude

also lol at your damaged goods

GF is same.... she's reluctant in doing physical things due to past experiences. Hopefully getting married will give her the window to start living her life. It's pretty sad. Gonna get married next summer, already planned a year tour around the world, cant stop thinking of fucking her brains out in some tropical forest somewhere. Fuck i'm horny

I had plenty of flings in highschool and I was seriously thinking about marrying her, sex isnt that important to me but I would still like to have it sometimes. She didnt want to start dating because she was scared I wouldn't want her because of her problems from this last guy, who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media

Man, females are a fucking mystery to me.
She and I had this sort of nice 3 months period, then she started cry-calling me and telling me she's not worth it or she doesn't want to drag me to her shit. Why the fuck does she feel guilty if I outright tell her I love her and nothing is bothering me and she's perfect etc.

We had an entire month where everytime we sat with each other we'd re-consider our relationship. I just snapped one day and said "fuck it, I'll live like I just met her" and voila, she starts telling me how much she loves me and starts doing things herself without my need to say anything.
Jesus.. don't even wanna start thinking about it.

If she seems right to you, and you like her, she's a good thinker and someone you can lie down and talk to for hours without ever having a dull moment, I'd say go for it.
Mine didn't really have sex, but she was physically abused and is afraid of even the simplest touch but we've made a lot of progress.
Think of sex as an outlier. Your girl probably doesn't even care about it and all she wants is your presence. Maybe you want more and can't handle it.... talk to her about it, tell her your needs and the things you think should be in your relationship. If she outright tells you "i'm just like this" blablabla, ask her if she's willing to ever change and go on from there man, you'll know what to do/say. Good luck.

She's getting it from someone else. She doesn't need it from two dudes all the time.

Thanks man, actually made me feel better about the situation
Sex isnt the main thing, and thats probably why I love spending time with her so much, because most of my old relationships were meaningless without sex, so I'm at least sure I love her

>also lol at your damaged goods
Sorry OP, but he's right. Get another girl that YOU will be happy with and have the sex life YOU desire.

>pretty much raped her
Doubt. She probably just regrets having sex with him so she considers it rape. Women do these mental gymnastics to feel sorry about themselves and better about their life choices.

> I just snapped one day and said "fuck it, I'll live like I just met her" and voila, she starts telling me how much she loves me and starts doing things herself without my need to say anything.
That's the moment you started acting like a man, before that she was unsure if you're the right choice.

Always ask yourself this one simple, yet enlightening question: how would she act if you were brad pitt instead of yourself?

Would she give a flying fuck about her 'abusive' ex when she's got brad motherfucking pitt? Would she give spew all her mental diarrhea all over brad pitt? Would she want to fuck brad pitt every fucking day? Would she say 'I love you' over and over again to brad pitt?

ITT: Small dongs

Also, this:
If you're not the one giving her the D on a regular, someone else is. Women consider 1-2 weeks without sex a dry spell, so take that as you will.

One of these or both are correct.

>who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media
I get the feeling that this will be one of those cases where she finds someone that can fix her and leaves you but gl

Read "What Makes Love Last?" by the Gottmans.
They have a few ways to inspire libido.
They also use game theory to demonstrate that rewarding your partner for turning you down gets you more sex in the long run.

Basically, women need to feel relaxed, comfortable, loved, and sexy to want to fuck.
So by doing little things for her over a period of days and weeks, you can destress her, make her feel pretty, and make her feel sexually attractive, and that will make her want sex.

And if she still doesn't want sex? You make it clear that you're ok with that and you do something nice for her like buy her icecream or cuddle her in a non-sexual way. Show her that you like being intimate with her even when you're not having sex. Show her that she can reject you and you won't take it personally. That she's free to say no without being guilted or shamed over it.

This will dramatically improve her comfort and happiness in the relationship, which, if you were paying attention, are two huge factors in her sexual arousal.

By being such a compassionate partner, you'll increase her libido in the long run. The book claims partners who do this have sex 3 times per week on average, compared to once per week, which is the norm for the rest of society.

If these strategies don't work, then you need to have some conversations, which are also covered in the book, and in fact make up most of the book.

>who pretty much raped her and relentlessly harassed her on social media
RUN NIGGA RUN

FPBP

Smack her around a bit and she'll be eating out of your hand (or ass, which ever)

yeah, try this stuff.

>reluctant to have sex
>marrying her
user, I...

>ugly fat spic doing the trashy girl pose hates Donald Trump
>Aryan qt doing feminine pose loves Donald Trump
Really makes you think

you know what, i wish i had had this advice about a year ago, it seems pretty accurate.

Man, there are some huge red flags in your post. My ex was very similar to what you described. In the end I found out that the reason all of her relationships failed was because of her, and not these other guys that she'd spend the entire day complaining about. "Relentlessly harassed her on social media probably equates to: she broke the guys heart and blocked every way of contact without even giving him any sense of closure, so he messaged her every now and then to try to get some closure. At least that's how it is in my experience. Just be careful. People don't say to avoid damaged girls because they're cruel, but because there's usually something very wrong with these girls that ends up hurting you very badly in the end. A relationship going poorly is never just one persons fault.

she's just ascended into a more evolved being, while rest of humanity still horny apes

i was with a girl for around 2 years from the ages of 17 to 19

she was always shy but we'd fuck at least twice a week, last 3 months of the relationship it was barely once every two weeks.
i told spoke to her about it and she'd get so defensive and always got out of the subject.
that shit pissed me off but i thought i loved her so i was thought it'll pass.

told my mates about it and they said he should go for a night out that weekend
went out to another city for the night out with the lads, met some girl in the hotel, drank and fucked.

didn't even feel bad about it, sex is important in relationships, if you aint getting enough then go find a girl who wants it as much as you.

OP, you're getting cucked hard. Your gf won't have sex with you because an alpha male has had his way with her and thrown her to the side. What a joke.

>had damaged goods gf
>low self esteem
>anxiety issues
>poor relationship with parents
>2 year relationship
>she dumped me with a 5 minute phone call
>probably cheated on me

How much of a dyel cuck am I boys?

Nothing like a bitch with BPD

fuck me my english is bad guys sorry.

kek the best part is that the dude isn't even in the picture and he's cucking op. op is maximum beta

>filename

wtf is wrong with u why are you marrying a women who wont have sex with you.

Not too much if you learned your lesson. These girls are always looking for a guy to fix them, when the only person that can fix them is themselves.

Do you guys just stay with the first girl that will accept you? Shop around, obviously you can do better.

hope they sent that illegal back where he came from after he finished pouring that concrete

And example would be doing more chores for a week or two, paying her a few more compliments, touching and kissing her in a non-sexual way a bit more often, and then taking her out to buy something nice and to a nice dinner, and then relaxing at home together over some wine. All of these will relax and stimulate her. If you don't tire her out with too much shopping, she probably will be DTF by the end of the night.

My approach is for the "nice thing" I buy my SO to be something from Victoria Secret, etc, which is overtly sexy, on the condition that she show it off for me later. I make her feel like a classy call girl all evening and then take her home and treat her like one. She likes feeling like a sex object.

A previous SO was the opposite. She wanted to feel like a treasured princess, so I had to bring her cute gifts, not sexy ones, and I had to cook us dinner at home and serve it to her myself and cuddle her for an hour or two while we watched a ghibli or disney movie, and then she wanted gentle, loving sex.

Different girls have different preferences, but the needs are the same: Safety, comfort, happiness, attractiveness. Make them feel like a feminine archetype and they'll follow through and spread their legs, because that's part of the archetype.

The Gottmans have published studies all over this field. They have a lab modeled after a house where they hook couples up to monitors and have them live normally while researchers track their behavior, blood pressure, pulse, language use, etc to figure out what makes two people tick. Why do they fight? Why do they fuck? Why do they behave the way they do?

>sex
Try kissing. It took her two months of getting comfortable to get there. Problem is I'm horny as fuck all the time and it's draining me sometimes but I'm still with her for some higher reason. I don't know if I'm lying to myself but I love seeing her grow and mature and this girl is pure sex. I'd go cannibal on her if I weren't able to restraint myself.

Good. Keep that in mind everytime you're with her or away from her. I found myself thinking about it too much to the level where I decided the next time we see each other we'll break up because of how unsatisfied I was. Later realized what a stupid thing I was doing. Be strong man, don't let anything depress you because you might think it's okay to get sad and low because she's like that all the time. Sadly it doesn't work that way. Be yourself is unironically a very good advice.

Can't find the book anywhere online.. do you know any e-library or that sort of thing that could have it? I'll check the bookstore tomorrow but wanna check it out before purchasing. Seems very interesting.

this. i've cheated on my last 4 gf's always some better pussy about boyos

>being THIS susceptible to amateur propaganda
kek how can someone be so weak minded?

>Try kissing. It took her two months of getting comfortable to get there.
Don't marry her you fucking moron.

You're right. The anti-Trump girl is beautiful. Healthy at every size!

>Can't find the book anywhere online.. do you know any e-library or that sort of thing that could have it? I'll check the bookstore tomorrow but wanna check it out before purchasing. Seems very interesting.

I bought it for like $14 and it was the best $14 I've ever spent.

The vast majority of the book is about how to incorporate active listening into a relationship.
How to communicate effectively. How to make your partner feel understood, and how to make sure your partner understands you.
And then how to use these techniques to discuss difficult problems in your relationship together and grow as a couple.

The sex stuff is actually not a main topic of the book, but rather discussed as an outcome of adopting active listening techniques.

You could probably google "active listening" or "active listening in relationships" and find a lot on the topic.

Why?
I reached a point where I don't consider sex to be the most important thing in a relationship. There's this sort of mental connection that makes me feel out of this world. user, it makes me feel not alone and fulfills me.

I think to myself sometimes I'm just delusional and I should get in a stable relationship with a partner that loves me and wouldn't make me think of that kind of shit but I keep going back to her it's like a bad habit I don't mind having in my life. Then I think things are perfect, then not, and it keeps going.

I dont buy this. How come a lot of women in relationships dtf everytimr with their bfs? How come some of them initiate more thsn their bfs? While their bfs Don't really do all of that? I mean the bfs in question arr attractive but still

No, sex isn't the end-all/be-all in a relationship, but I promise you that you'll regret it 10 years from now.

This is pathetic.

I want to not believe you but what you say resonates through my head a lot of times. It's why I want to go on the one year tour. I want to see how things will go for an entire year of us living life together in every second and then either continue or slow things down and eventually maybe move on.
Thanks for genuinely caring though, I appreciate it.

Waiting until marriage for sex is fine if you're both religious, and I applaud you for that, being Catholic myself. But if that isn't the case, and you're just waiting because she is mentally unable to, you're going to get yourself into a very bad situation if you marry her while she has all of these issues. Marrying her isn't going to magically fix this girl, user. It's not your job to fix this girl.

>really bad experience with her ex
Imagine being as much of a cuck as OP.

>No, sex isn't the end-all/be-all in a relationship

What is the difference between a close friendship and a relationship?

SEX

No sex = no relationship. You can be extremely close to someone and even emotionally intimiate without sex in a close friendship (ask the friendzoned emotional tampons), but that doesn't mean it's a relationship. SEX DEFINES IF IT'S ONLY A FRIENDSHIP OR IF IT'S AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP.

Anyone else believing the nonsense that WOMEN say is a cuck and deserves to have a sexless "relationship".

Study showed getting women to eat citrus increased how often they had sex with their partner- if the couple didn't live together it increased the most.

Buy your girl a bag of oranges/grapefruits. Simple as that.

You also can't base a lasting relationship on just sex. Sure, armcandy is fun, but I'd hate to be married to a dipshit.

Keep reading.
Different women are different.
How come some guys want sex more often?
How come some guys want sex less often?
How come some guys like to buy their girls things?
How come some guys hate to spend money on them?

Some girls have different values.
Some girls have different needs.
Some girls have different moral views on sex.
Some girls have different long-term life goals.

It all factors in.

If a girl's DTF all the time in her relationships, it's probably partly to do with her hormones, and partly to do with her mindset.
If a woman's not DTF all the time, a guy can use these techniques to help her get in the mood more often.
If a girl wants sex more than her boyfriend, she can listen to this advice and use it to get more sex out of him.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if you "buy" it or not. It's been studied. It's been peer reviewed. It seems to work.

you beat me to it man, i've left chicks simply because i wouldn't get enough sex (2-3 times a week)
i was dating this tattoo'd chick who loved to fuck at the beginning, 4 months in and we would fuck maybe once a week. left her.

why go to blue balls when you can get laid elsewhere

>diet or working out
Yes, test increases sensations, libido, and orgasm.

I seriously doubt this.

Pavlov's dog would like to disagree with you. Every time she denies you sex and you reward her, she'll get used to the idea that denying you sex = getting what she wants and more.

You're conditioning her to make you a cuck.

I have a better idea, how about you reward her when she puts out and when she doesn't, you act like it's no big deal (it isn't) and you go to a nightclub instead of spending the night with her? Trust me, she WILL be putting out the next time instead of rejecting you.

She'll learn that:
1. rejecting you makes you go out and possibly get poon elsewhere and there's the chance you'll find someone better than her
2. by having sex with you she gets a reward

These anons
Are definitely right bro. You marrying her is not gonna make her feel more comfortable or more horny or change your sex life for the better in any way. If you care about sex don't marry her, if you can accept a life without lots of good sex than go ahead with your plans.

user there's not much you can do, you can't force her to change, some girls are like that. If you care about it a lot move on and find another girl that will give you what you want.

That's 95% it. She doesn't admit it but she comes from a heavy religious background and a lot of her life decisions seem to bounce off of it, it's why it isn't bothering me so much.

>Marrying her isn't going to magically fix this girl, user. It's not your job to fix this girl.

I'll try my best with her before marriage, if it doesn't work, I'll have to move on. I set our wedding date for next summer so I at least have a timeframe to work with and call quits if it doesn't seem like it'll work by then.

I like to think of it as marriage is where you're most sexually-free. There wouldn't be any shaming, any taboos or anything to be afraid of. I hope things turn out well man, I really love every bit of her being.

This was my first thought. That guy will suffer from Pavlov's Cuck.

Damn OP you need to bail. Beta as fuark situation

If you truly love her than you can also love her while not getting the sex you are hoping for. Anyway I do hope it turns out well for you but I 99.99% guarantee you it won't.

Lmfao. LMFAOOOOOOO. Theres no fucking way this is a legit post. Fucking LOL!!!!!

You're a grade-A moron.
Think about what you're proposing.

>Every time she turns you down, punish her, even though this depresses her mood or angers her, which will make her want it less, which will make her reject you more, which will make you punish her again, until your relationship is destroyed because all you do now is fight over how she never puts out

Gee, doesn't that sound familiar? Oh right. That's every cliche failed relationship ever.

Imagine the inverse:
>Every time she turns you down, you make a small gesture to reassure her that you're not upset and that you still value her.
>This elevates her mood, making it more likely she'll want to have sex.
>Sex is its own reward, and will elevate her mood further, which will lead to more sex.

This is proven by research.
Basically, the key to getting more sex is to recognize what things depress or stress or anger a person to the point of not wanting sex, and counteracting those things with small course corrections.

The Gottmans spend a lot of time discussing how negativity in relationships tend to be cyclical. A couple will react to eachothers' negativity and bounce bad feelings back and forth until it's intolerable, and then cheat or divorce.

By recognizing what events and behaviors set off negative chain reactions and countering them, you can prevent them before they get out of control.

You subhumans need to realize that the result of this behavior is training HER. You are controlling her behavior through your actions.

I promise you, if you use these techniques, and you know how to physically perform in the bedroom with massages, oral, g-spot stimulation, etc, you can turn almost any woman into a nympho.

Once you've given a woman a week of pampering punctuated by a night of multiple orgasms she will belong to you mind, body, and soul, for a while.

You two can keep chimping out like children at your SOs. See where it gets you.

I've taken psychology classes but have still never thought about it like this. This is actually very true. If you keep reinforcing your girls bad behavior, you're just going to be her cuck. And trust me, girls do a kind of passive aggressive psychology bs all the time, so looking at your girl like a pavlovs dog isn't bad at all.

>Waiting until marriage for sex is fine if you're both religious

My only problem with this is, that most of these 'religious women' nowadays are in fact 'reformed sluts' who found jesus as their 'lord and savior' after they have already ridden the cock carousel, so they are now 'virgins' and whatever happened before that doesn't count (because female mental gymastics and hamster rationalization...).

Now these sluts who put out for chad the first 10 minutes she got to know him in some dirty nightclub, expects you to 'wait until marriage' for sex. This is the same reason you DON'T FUCKING GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH DAMAGED GOODS.

I had a literal 8.5/10 say to me:
>I like you user, but I don't want to be easy ANYMORE (in a whiney tone)

You should feel disrespected and offended if any broad says anything similar to the above. I know she meant 'I want a relationship with you', but the undertone is fucking clear to anyone who understands women: 'You're not good enough for me to just fuck you without your commitment'

Fuck that noise, I got rid of her.

user don't waste your breath on idiot's that haven't seen a long relationship through.

Particularly the thing about cycling negativity, that's the key to a successful relationship i realised. Guys need to realise that if the girl is off in the bedroom, there are other factors at play that you need to solve. The only good sex is sex where she wants it as much as you, otherwise it's going to feel like a chore for her and disappointing for you, regardless of how good you make it for her.

If you don't look out for her mental, all the physical in the world won't help you.

Fuck man, this shit is making me miss my ex...

As I mentioned in previous comments, 80% of the books are over how work through this kind of shitty behavior.

I can't believe so many people can be this stupid.

Nowhere at all did I ever say, "Let these chicks walk all over you and exploit you and use you like a doormat."

Nowhere. That was NEVER SAID.

I said, "The research by the Gottman's indicate that small rewards for rejection to assure your partner that you're not mad will lift their mood and make them feel loved and make them want to put out more."

AND FROM THERE YOU SUB-50 IQ CREATURES POLE-VAULTED TO THE ASSUMPTION THAT THIS MEANS YOU SHOULD LET WOMEN WALK ALL OVER YOU.

This is why society is shit.
You people are ostensibly over 18 but you have the logical faculties of 12 year olds.

Let me be clear: As per the books and the research, if your SO is walking all over you, or using you, or still not being receptive, you sit down and talk about it. If they won't talk, you walk. If they will talk, but they won't change, you walk.

It's that fucking easy. And as I told you, it's the sort of thing that the Gottman's spend 80% of the book talking about before even getting to the sex part.

Now fuck off with your literal Psych101 nonsense.

Pretty much this. Sometimes you need to help her relax. Sometimes she needs to rub YOUR feet. It's all about getting the two of you on the same wavelength. Both people must make an effort.

But these children with their /pol/-tier thinking try to imply that doing ANYTHING but pumping and dumping a woman like the Chads they hate is "cuck" behavior.

Yes theory A leads to a bad relationship (which it was in the first place if you're not sexually compatible) but theory B won't lead to anymore sex it will just lead to a happy wife and 'happy' relationship on the surface, until you get so sick and tired of it you just go out and find pussy elsewhere. Before you know it she catches you snorting coke of one hooker's tits while you're ballsdeep in another and files a divorce. She gets the kids and you lose the house and have to pay alimony. But before you get to write out the first check you go missing. A few days later your dead body is found inside your car with tubing running from the exhaust inside the window.

Oh believe me, I agree with you. Most women these days just use religion to give them some sort of identity, and are not actually spiritual. My ex was the same, and I came to find out that she wasn't catholic at all. We didn't wait until marriage though, as she ended up pulling me ontop of her and I was weak. Every time she told me that she "had to go pray" after an argument or something, she was actually just texting one of her beta orbiters about how poorly I treat her and what not. She also ended up cheating on me, which isn't very religious at all, go figure. I'm just going to use the psalm 23 and Lord's prayer test from now on: if she cannot recite both of these famous passages from memory, at least, she's probably not very religious at all.

Hopefully the trip clears everything out once and for all. Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated user.

>because all you do now is fight

Are you dense and illiterate? Read what I wrote again, I didn't say you should fight, that's the dumbest and weakest shit you can do as a man (fighting over her desire to fuck you). That would make her pussy drier than the sahara desert.

>how about you reward her when she puts out and when she doesn't, you act like it's no big deal (it isn't)
>you act like it's no big deal (it isn't)
>like it's no big deal

The idea here is that you aren't communicating your anger (if you have any; no fighting), because your anger would show WEAKNESS. Anger in this situation is the worst you can have, because it shows that you're low value and couldn't get pussy anywhere else.

Example: would chad be angry at a broad not putting out? Nope. He'd say that he's got to go and then gives stacy a visit to empty his balls and simply disregard the girl that didn't want to fuck him.

The idea here is to train her to WANT to have sex with you so that you spend the rest of the night with her instead of going out to a nightclub, got it?

STOP
TAKING
SYNTHETIC
HORMONES
AS
BIRTH
CONTROL

When will these cunts learn?

D A M A G E D

Listen to me.
Smarter people than you have studied this.
Smarter people than you have coached couples on these techniques.
Smarter people than you have recorded the data and published it and proved that your imaginary scenario is not real.

You've dreamt up a simulation and now you try to use your fantasy to disregard decades of research.

Your fantasy is actually so absurd that I must assume that you're just a troll. You got slam dunked on so you decided to run off the deep end and try to pull a "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Read the books.
You desperately need their help.

>Are you dense and illiterate? Read what I wrote again
That's hypocrisy of the highest order.
You not only didn't read what I wrote in any post, but now you pretend that your "solution" won't lead inevitably to fights.

Either you fight or you spend your life running away from your problems.
You have to be joking.

>Example: would chad be angry at a broad not putting out?
Just like I said.
You're modeling your behavior on an imaginary Chad strawman that doesn't exist and doesn't have successful relationships.
Even in your Chad meme, all he does is fuck and run. He'll die alone just like the virgin, because just like the virgin he can't have long term relationships because he goes, "psh, whatever" and saunters off like he's too cool every time he runs into a problem.

>The idea here is to train her to WANT to have sex with you so that you spend the rest of the night with her instead of going out to a nightclub, got it?
This is literally "Pick Up Artist" playbook material. lmfao. You're taking a theory dreamed up by 20 year old club boys over a theory produced by psychologists over decades of studying couples and relationships.

You're taking the words of guys like Elliot Rodger over the words of guys in happy 50 year marriages.

>girlfriending a woman with low sex drive
mistake. she won't improve

dump her and find a chick that enjoys sex

>You will be happy with
Who the fuck said I wasnt? I've never been more motivated, happy, or at peace than I am with her
>Raped her
Yeah but he did, she said she enjoyed it for the first few days until he started forcing her to do it multiple times a day and I entirely believe her, I've met him and he does not let something go when he wants it

I didnt ask if I should be with her you dribbling retards I just wanted to know if its possible to increase her sex drive
Thank you for the legitimate advice, its not a sexless relationship we just dont have it very often

>Hopefully getting married will give her the window to start living her life.

I don't know what to say user. I just don't.

>you pretend that your "solution" won't lead inevitably to fights.

What I've noticed is when I pull that off, women want my attention more and they value my attention more.

Something that is scarce is more valuable than something that is abundant. By giving her your abundant attention and doing things for her when she rejected you, you're basically cucking yourself.

Your solution gets you into a sexless relationship where the woman has all the power and before you know it she will cheat on you because she lost all her 'tingles' in her vagina for you.

I've seen it in practice with my own father, and my parents are still together after 20+ years. What happens when my father goes out to the bar with his buddies (where there are plenty of women and my mom knows they hit on him) instead of staying home on the weekends? My mother gets all anxious and wants him to come home instead and spend time with her.

Seriously, when the MAN has all the power in the relationship, then everything is OK. Whenever my father slips up a bit (shows some beta tendencies now and then) then there are all sorts of relationship issues between my parents. When he's alpha as fuck (the majority of the time), my mom is very submissive.

I'd consider my father alpha as fuck.

>moved out at 16 to another country
>made good money
>bought porsche at 16
>does whatever he wants and gets away with it
>heard a lot of stories about women

The 'Chad meme' isn't a meme. The more you are this imaginary 'chad' the better you get with women, it's not just a meme, but very real.

What IS a meme, is talkng about your feelings and weaknesses and other bullshit with your girlfriend, she'll leave you before you know it.

If you're a chad, you can easily incorporate a few beta tendencies that aren't too major into your game, but it's difficult the other way around. Be Chad, not beta Bob.

>Yeah but he did, she said she enjoyed it for the first few days until he started forcing her to do it multiple times a day and I entirely believe her, I've met him and he does not let something go when he wants it

You cucks believe every shit women feed you.

My ex also had barely any libido
>Had sex like once every third week
>By the end didn't have sex for almost two months
>This includes just before we broke up
>We were on vacation in spain
>It was hot as fuck
>She was sleeping naked every night
>Barely even let me touch her

She's now decided she wants to date girls.

>Your solution gets you into a sexless relationship where the woman has all the power and before you know it she will cheat on you because she lost all her 'tingles' in her vagina for you.

Stopped there.
As I've pointed out, much smarter, better educated, more experienced, better qualified individuals than you have studied this topic and shared their results with us.

And those results firmly refute this central claim of yours.

You are wrong. Period.
You are vomitting up old, outdated, wannabe-macho BS.
You are mindlessly regurgitating "folk wisdom" on the topic in the face of peer-reviewed academia.

Your personal anecdotal experiences, which are in fact not even your own experiences, but those you've absorbed from retards around you, are simply NOT reality.

You cannot respond to, "Well the research says THIS" with simply "but muh chad meme!" When I tell you that the research has found X result it is NOT VALID for you to go, "No, this is what really happens" as if your expectation of what should happen somehow overrides what has been established through decades of research.

Think about this.
Again:
When I tell you about this research, it is not logically valid for you to just handwave it and claim the data measured and the analysis performed and the conclusions drawn were all wrong.
You cannot even explain WHY they're all wrong. You just dismiss them and assert your meme PUA view.

You're basically being a flat-earther right now. "You say you got research to prove the earth is round? Then how come the horizon is flat when I look outside?!"

That's you.

>>By the end didn't have sex for almost two months
>>We were on vacation in spain

She was 100% fucking other guys while she was still together with you.

I've always been saying this: if you're not the one fucking her on the regular, then someone else is.

Mismatched libido is bullshit, she still has a libido, just not for you.

Except that's fucking wrong. She was depressive.

When we were in Spain we were together 100% of the time.

Dykes, she was getting ye ole' plastic dick/fist from dykes.
Was probably fucking broads the entire time, dumbass just thought "Jo" was her old college friend and workout buddy.

>being in a relationship with a girl who doesn't crave your dick

I'll never understand that this. Any girl who tells me she's not in the mood three times in a row is getting dropped like a hot potato. Gotta give her, "It's not you, its me" speech.

Learn from it, faggot. Experience is the best teacher. Put yourself in a better situation next time.

I want to see her grow, but I also want to see her grow with me. It'd also make me happy knowing everything is going good for her. I'm having the worst feeling she'll end up leaving me but I can't help it.

Give here some yellow maca. It will boost her libido.

>Want to break up with her from being sexually frustrated
>This many mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you're not unhappy

What the fuck is wrong with you? She's not fulfilling your needs so instead of moving on to the next girl you try to trick yourself into thinking you are wrong for wanting to get laid? Numale piece of shit.

I can't believe no one said this yet. Bunch of gymcels in here...

Is your girl on the pill? As in birth control pill? If so, try switching to something else. I has that problem when one of my exes went on the pill. It's a known issue. It was solved 100% by switching to one of those rubber rings they put inside, forgot what it's called. Or just try condoms for a while.

You're welcome

>much smarter, better educated, more experienced, better qualified individuals
This part is not an argument, appeal to authority is the signature of a cuck, which your personality literally reeks of.

>shared their results with us
Post the exact research you are referencing, not some shitty book that'll jew me out of my money.

>Your personal anecdotal experiences, which are in fact not even your own experiences
Illiterate once again, I've made my own experiences too, but you're just too dense to actually read. How can I trust you to read research papers, if you can't even read posts on a taiwanese cockroach breeding forum?

>When I tell you that the research has found X result it is NOT VALID for you to go
Maybe for relationships, but I really do not care much about relationships. My anecdotal evidence demonstrated that indeed you can have relationship by being a chad and that your argument:
>Even in your Chad meme, all he does is fuck and run.
Is bullshit.

I'd like to see research on heterosexual men who have a partner count of 100+ within the ages 20-30, not some poor suckers who get into a relationship and appease their women after rejection.

Stop being capt'n save-a-hoe.

Once you 'fix' her, she'll realize she can do better and will leave you.

This is fucking wrong and stupid.
No. Typically, if she can't get it going for you, she won't be able to for anyone else for a while.

The research indicates that this can, however, turn into cheating over time if she begins to confide in another person about these problems.

So if you let the problem persist for weeks or months, she might go vent to a coworker and gradually get closer to them than she feels she is to you. She'll think, "I love user, but I can't talk to them about this without it being a fight. I can talk to my coworker about this over lunch and it feels good to get it out... it feels good to talk to coworkers... it feels good to be near them... it feels right to kiss them... it feels right to go back to their place... it feels right to makeout... it feels great to finally have sex again."

And most of the time, according to surveys of cheaters, they feel like shit afterwards and think, "I wish things could be like this with user again..." They're NOT head over heals for their coworker. They didn't set out to cheat on purpose. They didn't cut you off because of cheating or in order to go cheat. They often cheat specifically because they can't connect with you anymore. Which drives them to connect to other people.

So your girl getting distant is not a symptom of cheating, but it can CREATE cheating if you don't address it in a safe, positive manner ASAP.

user if it all really came down to dong size we would all be cucked by horses and other well endowed animals. So clearly this isn't true.

This could also be it. Women on the pill prefer less masculine men who are more likely to be providers.

Take that as a compliment, if she's on the pill.

Test controls female sex drive, not est, you idiot.
Make her lose weight, work out, and stop taking birth control.

Or dump her for being too lazy and stupid to solve her own problems.

>I know this is really strange but you need to eat this bowl of oranges I cut for you

Yea naw.

>My gf has almost no libido
why are you with her then?
the problem is you
it's totally you
it will always be you

>This part is not an argument, appeal to authority is the signature of a cuck, which your personality literally reeks of.
An appeal to authority is an argument.
An argument is a conclusion backed by one or more premises.
t. Philosophy minor.

I made an assertion and supported it by citing RESEARCH.

For comparison, this is like saying that it's not an argument to cite an olympic lifting coach or a pro NFL coach on weight training technique because it's an "appeal to authority!"

>Post the exact research you are referencing, not some shitty book that'll jew me out of my money.
Oh, so now "appeals to authority" are ok? You just said they weren't. Why should I spent 30 minutes doing your job for you, googling sources you won't even read?
I've told you what to look for, boy, go find it.

>I've made my own experiences too
That is what an anecdote is...

>My anecdotal evidence demonstrated
It has not.
Because anecdotes don't demonstrate shit.
They're useless. Garbage. The lowest quality of evidence known to man. Literally. That's the rule. If you read data collection guidelines for any reputable peer review journal, anecdotes are frequently the example given of bad data.

>I'd like to see research on heterosexual men who have a partner count of 100+ within the ages 20-30, not some poor suckers who get into a relationship and appease their women after rejection.
Now you're moving the goalposts AND being a retard.
Not only are you trying to reframe the topic to be about the chad meme that fucks a different woman every night instead of the committed relationship that the thread has been discussing, you're ignoring that research also indicates that anyone with that many partners is likely to be mentally ill.

The lifetime average in the West is 4-8. Lower for the country, higher for cities. Once you hit 20, even in the city, you likely have a personality disorder.

You are making a colossal mistake. Marriage doesn't fix problems, it amplifies them.

>then she started cry-calling me and telling me she's not worth it or she doesn't want to drag me to her shit
she's trying to get you to dump her so she doesn't have to feel bad about dumping you. it's a weak-ass thing women do. you're a bitch for not calling her on it.

Seems like she would rather cheat then try to work it out, deal with it, or moving on.

It's a symptom of being lazy and comfortable with a good relationship rather then being unhappy.