Lel

lel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9n8U34CzJo?t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edgy

y he crien tho

When will they learn?

Cause he got rocked by a dipshit who could barely stop doing cocaine long enough pass a fucking drug test and hadn't fought in almost three years

God damn that was heartbreaking. He was doing so damn well right up untill that point too. Poor DC.

same man, watching him break into tears when Jones thanked him for the great rivalry was heartbreaking.

Worst part about it is that realistically there is no decent fight left for Jones in light heavyweight.
Not one interesting match-up outside of moving up to heavy weight which is dumb for a 205er.

not exactly true. he still has to remach Gustaffsson , that fight could have easily been scored a draw.

Volkan is gonna rip him a new one.

oh, and let's not forget about Rumble.
He already said he's interested in fighting the winner, and I don't believe for a second that he's retired, it's just a matter of when his "weed business" will fail and he needs to pay bills again.

Sure, laugh at a man who achieved more than you could in 100 lifetimes.

>Manlet
>"accomplishments"

Pick the first one and don't even look at the second one

lol

Very sad end to a saga that's probably consumed his life for nearly 4 years. The dude's championship reign was always haunted by the question of whether or not he was the real champ. I guess losing to the guy more definitively the second time around means there's no question. Where does he go from here? Does he hang around LHW as the perpetual #2 until he gets so old he loses even that accolade? Does he move up to HW where he has to build up momentum for another title run?

Jones was trash in the first fight though. If he was as focused as he had been in the lead up to this fight it wouldn't have been close.

The fact that he is even in peoples minds as the next best match in this division after only 3 fights in the UFC says it all.

Dana just needs to quit being a bitch and make a catch weight class between light heavy weight and heavy weight.

therefore rematch.

It sucks, but realistically cormier would get killed in HW. For reference, Stipe is 40 pounds heavier and 6 inches taller.

Can't help but feel like after this there's nothing left for Cormier in the UFC

Nigger, he is 6'4. He belongs in heavyweight. The only reason he dominates LHW is because his lanky physique gives him a ridiculous reach advantage. He's doing the same bullshit Conor does when he cuts down to 145 to bully the turbo manlets.

>if you win 2 fights, there is no rivalry

Maybe his fatass can lose some weight and go down class.

I don't remember Cormier going for a single single leg.

Was really looking forward to him going Hi C, lifting Jones over his head and dumping him.

What a disappointment.

God, how depressing.

If I was Jon Jones I wouldn't have even known what to do with myself while he was bawling. I'd probably just stand there with my hands on my hips. Fuck, who wants to win like that?

Two and a half years. TWO and a half YEARS he spent waiting, burning, struggling with thoughts of inadequacy and all those missed opportunities. Just dreaming of that one chance to set things straight and prove you aren't merely the paper champ... and he gets a shin bone to the chin. BAM! All over like that. Millions of people laughing at you as you cry like a bitch, stumbling and tripping all over the ring.

You heard him admit it, there's no more rivalry. It's 2-0. There's nothing left for Cormier to do. He doesn't even have a reason to live. His destiny is to slouch off the face of the Earth like Ronda Rousey and enjoy his meager earnings while his sworn enemy hogs the limelight. No redemption, no glory, just pure failure and fat, salty manlet tears. I'm gonna miss Double Cheeseburger!

Just sad. Plain and simple.

Jones is probably 220 max outside of the ring. Putting someone who walks around at 220 into a 265lb division is dumb.

Fuck dude... Hope he makes it.

Fedor was essentially a small light-heavyweight and he seemed to be doing alright.

Nothing stops him from bulking up. Stipe is the same height as him and fights at 245.

>Nothing stops him from bulking up

>implying the mountains of blow he gets through a week doesn't hinder his bulking ability.

I feel there was a missed chance here. I'm kind of upset Jones decided he was going to give Cormier praise now. I was hoping he was going to rub it in hard.

>I actually trained this fight and it was the easiest fight I've ever had
>I hope he's somewhere crying... oh speak of the blubbering devil now
>I told everyone he was a paper champ. You can now retire as a former belt warmer.

Oh well, I'm sure Cormier will open his mouth somewhere down the line, or he might just kill himself. He was destroyed.

Stipe is 5 inches taller but only 15-20lbs heavier

DC's cageweight after rehydrating is in the 220s, Stipe is 240

it was pretty brutal. i'm not really a fan of cormier & i was rooting for jones but it was pretty harsh to see it go like that

>t. 6' 35yo neet

WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN

GROW GROW GROW

Too bad cause DC really upped his game and he was dominating a good part of the fight. Jones was obviously rusty but tall guy > manlet everyday all day

Jones moving up to HW might be fun. Jones vs. Overeem would be absolutely hilarious, no matter the outcome. As would Jones vs. GigaNgannou .

1.5 years

jones will know he made a mistake when the jacked up white boy is ontop of him dropping those 5xl gloves into he little ape head

this is not a bad idea, but I feel like hes got big boy genes and is more efficient at his current size, but who knows

>implying that that fight would ever happen

they have bolth called each other out at this point brocks off suspension this month and jones has said before he is looking for money fights like Connor. get on my level you causal faggot i predicted brocks comback months in advance i predicted holms vs rousey and won a bunch of money. brock is coming back to fight jones and make another 10mil

if there's money to be made, it'll happen
can jon jones hurt a big man like lesnar?
if not he's in for a hell of a bad time

the thing is lesnar hates getting hit and jackson is an amazing gameplan coach. i can totally see them smashing lesnar with a knee as he shoots and jones finishing him

lesnar may hate getting hit by guys that are what? 230-250lbs? his punch resistance may be a lot better against a smaller man

Jones will pick him apart at range like usual (less reach advantage is counteracted by lesnar being slow and a bad striker therefore hittable) and if Brocky boy gets him to clinch Jones will knee his gut till it bursts or slice his big dome open with an elbow. Jones takes this 9 times out of 10.

Do you think Jones actually felt anything after the fight? No matter how much of a dick he is he essentially ended his rival's career. I'd imagine there's some emotion he felt.

Sorry brah, but Lesnar has an equally good coach. People used to confuse them for each other since they have the same first name and similar old school credentials.

Lesnar literally had the most expensive camp in MMA history.

you realize jones will be 230-235 when they fight right? thats his walk around weight

sure but he is one dimensional and hates getting hit. i mean dont get me wrong id love for brock to beat jones for the entertainment but i think jones has the better chance to win

youtu.be/w9n8U34CzJo?t=2m50s

he handled it pretty well I thought

I feel things.

>he predicts teese tings yeh

Jon is too small for Lesnar. It will be just like the Cormier vs Silva fight, and Jon is Silva.

Cain outwrestled Brock. Cormier is Cain's wrestling coach.

Jon Jones outwrestled Cormier.

Cormier wasn't dominating any part of that fight. He landed some punches with no return at times, but that's it. The start of the third had Jones land like 30 strikes before Cormier did anything.

Thats fedor nigga, gretzky was built like a bitch and he was a hockey legend doesn't mean everone can just stop training

I didn't feel that Jones was rusty. While I agree that DC was winning the first rounds, it was a very close fight. Jones said he had been training for like five days a week for this?

He's beaten everyone in his division not named Jon Jones. And he was ragdolling everyone despite the height disadvantage. I think that's a pretty good accomplishment at least. Jon Jones was just a better fighter than him in every department and had more tools in his disposal, he even outwrestled DC which is saying a lot. The height advantage and that crazy reach advantage just made it a lot worse for DC.

yes, but not as much as you'd probably hope he did

Yes, Brock got destroyed by Cain who has a comparable lbm to Jones.

I don't get how people think Cormier was winning. Jones outstruck him both rounds, and had the bigger moments in them.

Even when Cormier tripped Jones, Cormier literally faceplanted.

He did about as well as he did last time in the first two rounds, then he did terrible. Difference is he didn't get brutally knocked out last fight. So yeah he did way fucking worse than last fight.

cormier was pushing the pace, and landing big headshots. A few of them looked like they might have even damaged jones.
Jon had to keep moving forward and forcing the clinch

Judges scored rd 1 for Jones, rd 2 for Cormier.

So in other words, Cormier wasn't winning? Especially considering he landed 5 strikes in the 3rd before getting brain damage.

Cormier also got outstruck in round 2 and faceplanted himself. He might have won the round in the judges eyes, but he wasn't winning the fight in any capacity.

Meh I think he won round 2, he got some decent shots to the jaw. Obviously he still lost the fight and Jones totally set him up for that headkick.

Jones had more strikes (especially because of leg kicks), but Cormier was landing the bigger shots. It was that well-timed headkick in the third round that fucked up Cormier since he was leaning to it.

Don't act like Conor wont bully people at 155 too. There's who? Ferguson and Diaz are the only two guys in that division with any sort of noticeable physical advantage.

That's all he could do. And everytime he got close he got hit anyway. Only towards the end of the second did Jones relent. And considering he still outstruck him, he won the first half of the round hard.

At best Cormier won a close round. And never had Jones on rubbery legs. Then he got brutally put to sleep so bad his coach could only complain about a "late" stoppage.

Jones won the first handily. Cormier won a close second. Then Cormier got fucking blown out in the 3rd even before the knockout. Which means he was losing the fight 2 rounds to 1.

Cormier had no big moments in the fight and no moments where he started taking control. Him doing adequate and falling asleep for a good minute doesn't speak well for how good he was going to do.

>rare cyber punk paypay

cormier was basically winning the fight. Had jones not gotten that headkick in round 3, he probably would have been praying that cormier would have gassed again in the championship rounds

you guys realize he is making that face because he is heavily concussed?

its not abnormal to be over emotional when you get KO'd that hard and repeatedly

Cormier landed 5 strikes in the 3rd. How was he going to win?

And Cormier is probably praying he could go back in time. Had Cormier not landed a couple haymakers that did nothing, he would have landed no strikes. What Ifs afterall. What If Jones would have cracked Cormier's knee in half with one of those knee stomps? What if Cormier would have ko'ed himself when he faceplanted?

Basically Jon beat Cormier easier than he beat OSP, and Cormier is only like the second time he ever knocked someone clean out. Cormier can't beat Jon Jones.

>cormier cant beat jones
this. dont know why idiots cant accept this. i hate jones also but thinking cormier had any shot is retarded

the only reason to think that cormier had any chance is that jones would be rusty, which he proved wrong. jones doesnt just have physical advantage, but he is just a better fighter than him in every way including wrestling. whatever cormier can do jones can do better.

Hahahhahhahaha

Manlet tears

I was worried about ring rust myself. That first round settled me down a bit though. Actually that first 30 seconds did.

I was hoping he would break his body down since I didn't think he'd put him clear to sleep though. I know Corm has been getting rocked hard in like every fight lately, but it still didn't seem likely.

Couldn't be more glad to be wrong though.

this. Gustafson took his best shot and could not win.

Bones Jones is pretty much a perfect light heavyweight fighter

Dude Lesnar was a shit UFC fighter Jones would anally rape him

Cormier made it through the day guys. He didn't kill himself. We're all gonna make it even if we never become #1 :)

>First off, thank you all for the kind words. I have felt the support. Congratulations to Jon Jones and his team. They did a phenomenal job and got the victory.

Honestly I just hope he felt anything at all and can grow from it

>JUST

He would. Conor needs to fight at 170 if he wants to be "fair".

>Jon Jones out struck Cormier.

FTFY, retard who barely, if at all, paid attention.

>5'11 manlet trying to buck up to a 6'4 man

you little hobbit shits didn't think he had an ACTUAL chance.. did you?

... seriously, DID YOU? if so, you gotta let me know so i can laugh even harder at your stupid little faggot midget ass.

laughing at a man for crying is a real dick move if you ask me

Have only seen the finish, but how many eye pokes?

Just one headbutt

Wtf no way

Volkan Oezdemir Looks pretty good man.
Well i do believe that Jones expirience will bring him the Wing against him, but the half turk is a really interesting match up. Looking Forward to it, then Jones vs Miocic

he did not deserve this

hey pussy are you still there?

sorry but rumble is no match for Jones.
He is mentaly alot weaker than Jones.
Bones will brake him.

who is that and why should i care

yeah, that was sad, his face, his voice.
This is his Limits, he must now accept, that Jone is his superior.

Jones will annihilate the anus of this White ape. This is even a match for him

he has a big wide torso he'd be very underpowered in a lower weightclass, he probably fights his best where he is

man superior to you

>me on the back